Les Miserable
Punchdrunk
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brent to stand down. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The reason for them both going is common knowledge, isn't it?

And even if you had no idea if you could stuck it all on a timeline you could probably piece it together without too much difficulty.

One mans common knowledge is another mans rumour.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:36 pm

It's also telling that there is no mention whatsoever of Adam's interview in the Evening Herald where hes basically begging for more money as he cant compete with the budget he has under Brent. So either nobody who posts on PASOTI finds it worth commenting on because they already know that budget is crap or that creepy Postcode fella is furiously deleting posts and banning people under Brents orders. Hopefully Simon Hallett will give him the funds for a couple of decent loan signings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Will PASHITTY even survive now? surely no need for the propaganda machine anymore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And even if you had no idea if you could stuck it all on a timeline you could probably piece it together without too much difficulty.

rumour has it that he disagreed with the Stand refurb planning app being lumped in with Akkeron's turd.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:54 pm

seadog wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

rumour has it that he disagreed with the Stand refurb planning app being lumped in with Akkeron's turd.

That's half of the rumour.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 pm

But does Hallett disapprove of the downgraded mankover ? I doubt it, because if he did, fore shore he would stop it in it's tracks, wouldn't he ?
There's a lot of polarising going on here, yet Hallett has been on board for 2 years. Does he approve of the downgraded mankover or not ? If not, he should stop it. Or else there is a danger of the same old nonsense, but just a convenient change of captain at the wheel who's steering the same course as Brent .... as has been said before, the good cop, bad cop routine, and who knows, that might have been the long term exit strategy all along with the new owner smelling of roses, while actually effecting a hopeless revamp.

Last edited by beesrus on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm

beesrus wrote:
But does Hallett disapprove of the downgraded mankover ? I doubt it, because if he did, fore shore he would stop it in it's tracks ?
There's a lot of polarising going on here, when Hallett has been here for 2 years. Does he approve of the downgraded mankover or not ? If not, stop it.

Can it go ahead anyway?

The planning deal, as it stands, rests on the hybrid planning application and that has the drainage issues still unaddressed, I think.

Is there any genuine planning consent in place for anything at all once the HHP plan collapsed as it surely has with the ice rink being relocated...

So wouldn't we need to resubmit? At which point we could resubmit something entirely different should we choose to.

I'm still hoping the bloody thing gets pulled down and a proper fit-for-purpose genuinely new, modern grandstand takes its place.

Hoping being the operative word but the HHP buyback, partial though it is, has already smashed it regarding what I genuinely expected to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:10 pm

But Frank, you're forgetting Argyle have only just signed a contract with the GL people to deliver the mankover and nailed down a price that could be used in a takeover situation where everything has to be valued. That would almost certainly suggest both Brent and Hallett approve of the latest amendments and way forward. That would NOT have been signed if there was a disagreement... shorely you can understand that ? It's all choreographed I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Don't know. You may be right but it doesn't matter what has been signed with GL if planning consent is not forthcoming and it isn't in place yet so far as I know.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
beesrus wrote:
But does Hallett disapprove of the downgraded mankover ? I doubt it, because if he did, fore shore he would stop it in it's tracks ?
There's a lot of polarising going on here, when Hallett has been here for 2 years. Does he approve of the downgraded mankover or not ? If not, stop it.

Can it go ahead anyway?

The planning deal, as it stands, rests on the hybrid planning application and that has the drainage issues still unaddressed, I think.

Is there any genuine planning consent in place for anything at all once the HHP plan collapsed as it surely has with the ice rink being relocated...

So wouldn't we need to resubmit? .

Have edited your original post and whilst its obvious that the change of ownership wont alter the requirements of the unaddressed Drainage issue I believe the relocation of the ice shed really does come under a material change for the hybrid application and as such the whole shooting match is dead in the water, as it currently stands...... I would recontact our friendly planning officer but dont want to overload his generosity to me in responding to date.
Am sure one of you can use your own email address to contact the fella the address I will give via pm obviously albeit its pretty easy to locate on PCC website
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Even allow for the multi's, toady modpack, and the great leader using his special great leader mod powers to silence dissent the Brown nosing of wor Jimmy has been breath taking, he owned the club for seven years six of which were spent in the fourth division! Brent has failed yet is hailed a hero by the janner spanners no wonder argo have allways been shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Can it go ahead anyway?

So wouldn't we need to resubmit? .

Have edited your original post and whilst its obvious that the change of ownership wont alter the requirements of the unaddressed Drainage issue I believe the relocation of the ice shed really does come under a material change for the hybrid application and as such the whole shooting match is dead in the water, as it currently stands...... I would recontact our friendly planning officer but dont want to overload his generosity to me in responding to date.
Am sure one of you can use your own email address to contact the fella the address I will give via pm obviously albeit its pretty easy to locate on PCC website

Harve, PCC planning won't comment in any significant way on any of this, and nor should they, until they receive new official paperwork/plans/applications/amendments. Until then, it's all gossip as far as they are concerned.
My main concern is what the new look PAFC has in mind down at the Barn Park end. We won't know that for some time. In the meantime, my guess is the mankover will proceed. Would like to be proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Jethro wrote:
Just had a look at the thread on the farm........
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 pm

beesrus wrote:
But Frank, you're forgetting Argyle have only just signed a contract with the GL people to deliver the mankover and nailed down a price that could be used in a takeover situation where everything has to be valued. That would almost certainly suggest both Brent and Hallett approve of the latest amendments and way forward. That would NOT have been signed if there was a disagreement... shorely you can understand that ? It's all choreographed I would imagine.

It would appear clearly now that while £5m was wildly optimistic about what you actually get for that, refurbwise. The actual reality of the situation (hence the contract being signed and spec agreed) is that £6.5m gets you exactly what has been agreed in the signed contract. If there has been scaling back, then prior to any scaling back, the cost would obviously be north of £6.5m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:48 pm

I understand that Czarky, but my main point is not the cost but that people should not forget that Hallett is every bit as keen on this disastrous mankover as Brent  ever was and must have also agreed to the latest further downgrade, and maybe it was even his idea, given he was to become the new head honcho. Just because he has been looking for a safe haven to stash his dosh doesn't mean he'll be any less austere than Brent where the football is concerned. Adams' comments are clearly aimed at the new regime.

Last edited by beesrus on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:53 pm

A barometer of how brainwashed the masses are on JBsoti....someone posted a New Era thread over there, and it had a dozen or so replies before drifting down the Board. Far more important to keep shagging the outgoing Masters leg.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 pm

beesrus wrote:
I understand that Czarky, but my main point is not the cost but that people should not forget that Hallett is every bit as keen on this disastrous mankover as Brent  ever was and must have also agreed to the latest further downgrade, and maybe it was even his idea, given he was to become the new head honcho.

But Bees, if that is all that £6.5m get's you, it doesn't matter whose idea it is. It's very simple. The club clearly don't wanna go any higher cost-wise than £6.5m If they don't agree to any scaling back, then the price is higher than £6.5m
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 pm

its gonna take a long time to heal the rift between the fans
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 pm

beesrus wrote:
I understand that Czarky, but my main point is not the cost but that people should not forget that Hallett is every bit as keen on this disastrous mankover as Brent  ever was and must have also agreed to the latest further downgrade, and maybe it was even his idea, given he was to become the new head honcho. Just because he has been looking for a safe haven to stash his dosh doesn't mean he'll be any less austere than Brent where the football is concerned. Adams' comments are clearly aimed at the new regime.

Well, well, well....looks like the honeymoon for Simon Hallett and his wife seems to be over....lasted two whole days.....incredible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:33 pm

beesrus wrote:
But does Hallett disapprove of the downgraded mankover ? I doubt it, because if he did, fore shore he would stop it in it's tracks, wouldn't he  ?
There's a lot of polarising going on here, yet Hallett has been on board for 2 years. Does he approve of the downgraded mankover or not ? If not, he should stop it. Or else there is a danger of the same old nonsense, but just a convenient change of captain at the wheel who's steering the same course as Brent .... as has been said before, the good cop, bad cop routine, and who knows, that might have been the long term exit strategy all along with the new owner smelling of roses, while actually effecting a hopeless revamp.

We will find out soon enough now he is the majority owner so Brent cant over rule. He gets a clean slate with me to show his worth. He will go along way with me if he funds a decent budget for del, kicks the freeloader out of the directors box and doesnt pander to his ego and gives us a clusterfuck worthwhile that allows the club to extend/expand the grandstand in future.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

zyph wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Well, well, well....looks like the honeymoon for Simon Hallett and his wife seems to be over....lasted two whole days.....incredible.

Tbf he's been saying that for a long time zyph.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 pm

So Mr/Mrs Simon invest millions+ in Argyle and some posters still have misgivings? Open your wallets then and match the Hallett's investment. santa
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Mike Ashley opened his wallet and paid 90 million for HOF - You're saying that staff can't have misgivings? (ask those yet to claim a pension)

TWAT
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 am

tigertony wrote:
So Mr/Mrs Simon invest millions+ in Argyle and some posters still have misgivings? Open your wallets then and match the Hallett's investment. santa
we’re not disputing his invested money only his motive there’s still a load of unanswered questions that still need answering regarding silent si the American investment company guy ? Twat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent to stand down.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next