Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

And you are posting on ATD????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Cerbera wrote:
And you are posting on ATD????

Slumming it, mixing with the likes of Lee Jameson tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

An evening of red wine, Doom Bar and white wine. Background music and conversation.

I'm knackered.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:28 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Frozen Smirnoff (Try it! Bottle in the freezer, drink neat...) and listening to Hawkwind - Sonic Attack.

Harvey Bainbridge used to live next door to my Mother-in-law. My Daughter used to play with his kids when she was up there.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:42 am

Just woken up after a long night on white wine, luckily no hangover yet but have to use the noisey rotorvator to churn some land up; it is what it is for.
In case of differences in musical tastes, do not panic.
In case of drinking too much white wine, do not panic....it is imperitive............

I wish I had an andriod replica to do my work today though.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Cerbs is listening to The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again and drinking Cobra.

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

geek

Hey! You've been rehearsing that one. Or do you have a scriptwriter? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:17 pm

knecht wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

geek

Hey! You've been rehearsing that one. Or do you have a scriptwriter? Very Happy

I've been rehearsing. Am i getting better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Drinking Koppaberg Pear Cider, and listening to Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

With the amount of activity on here tonight I think everyone is sulking, not talking to each other and sitting with knitted dolls on their laps sticking pins in the eyes. Or maybe I'm the only one at home and everyone else is out enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
With the amount of activity on here tonight I think everyone is sulking, not talking to each other and sitting with knitted dolls on their laps sticking pins in the eyes. Or maybe I'm the only one at home and everyone else is out enjoying themselves.

I think you and I are the only two users who haven't been suspended lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh shit!!! and you never have anything interesting to say anyway and what with me being boring bloke this is going to be a long week then. Might as well talk to the Mrs as a last resort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Oh shit!!! and you never have anything interesting to say anyway and what with me being boring bloke this is going to be a long week then. Might as well talk to the Mrs as a last resort.

I tried that earlier. Which is why I'm back on here now clown
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

could always set up some duplicate accounts and talk to yourself. I am told there is quite a lot of that on some sites Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Finished work at 8.00pm, home at 9.00pm and then over 2 hours of cleaning and ironing ready for my son's holy communion tomorrow.

Then loads of friends and family decending on our place eating my food and drinking my booze while I run around skivving for everyone in the afternoon! Then I am doing the bbq for the evening! People staying the night so I will be up early Sunday cooking breakfast for everyone while the wife will be having a lay in because she didn't sit down all day! Then when they bugger off home I will be tidying up till f### only knows!

So no D or LT for me unless you count the noise of me farting!

Sod it! I think I save it until I go to bed and really piss off the boss!

And I bet you have always wondered why I am known as mouldy old goat!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:51 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Finished work at 8.00pm, home at 9.00pm and then over 2 hours of cleaning and ironing ready for my son's holy communion tomorrow.

Then loads of friends and family decending on our place eating my food and drinking my booze while I run around skivving for everyone in the afternoon! Then I am doing the bbq for the evening! People staying the night so I will be up early Sunday cooking breakfast for everyone while the wife will be having a lay in because she didn't sit down all day! Then when they bugger off home I will be tidying up till f### only knows!

So no D or LT for me unless you count the noise of me farting!

Sod it! I think I save it until I go to bed and really piss off the boss!

And I bet you have always wondered why I am known as mouldy old goat!

Hope the communion goes well mog.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks Mrrapson I sure it will unless I give everyone food poisoning! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:03 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thanks Mrrapson I sure it will unless I give everyone food poisoning! Twisted Evil

Stick with safe stuff and it will be fine!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:19 am

Mrrapson wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Stick with safe stuff and it will be fine!

What like bread and water?

Changing the subject for a moment. I hope you don't think its always this quiet on here on a Friday night. Its just that a few of the regular posters are having a bit of a lie down at the moment!

Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Oddly enough last Friday I was listening to The Who and drinking Cobra. How odd is that?

Meanwhile, tonight I am drinking Cobra and listening to the birds singing in the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm

No booze for me again. Had a tooth out earlier this week and whatever the fat hairy Spanish woman who masquerades as a dentist used to get the thing out with, must have been rolled in a germ infested pile of shit, because I now have an infection in my gums.

So antibiotics for the second week this month. I hate soft drinks and only drink alcohol or black coffee which is a bugger in this heat.

About to watch a documentary on the making of Wish You Were Here at 9pm on BBC4, and having a cigar shaped roll-up to get me in the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No booze for me again. Had a tooth out earlier this week and whatever the fat hairy Spanish woman who masquerades as a dentist used to get the thing out with, must have been rolled in a germ infested pile of shit, because I now have an infection in my gums.

So antibiotics for the second week this month. I hate soft drinks and only drink alcohol or black coffee which is a bugger in this heat.

About to watch a documentary on the making of Wish You Were Here at 9pm on BBC4, and having a cigar shaped roll-up to get me in the mood Very Happy
I can sympathise with you. I broke a tooth and last weekend it got so bad that I had to go the the emergency dentist at Mount Gould who put me on antibiotics. By Monday my face was like a football with my right eye nearly shut. Had to get some more tablets yesterday and it's just about back to normal now. Seeing the dentist on Monday to decide what to do with the offending tooth. Any kind of dental pain has to be the worse ever. I've also had an alcohol free week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Keepitgreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I can sympathise with you. I broke a tooth and last weekend it got so bad that I had to go the the emergency dentist at Mount Gould who put me on antibiotics. By Monday my face was like a football with my right eye nearly shut. Had to get some more tablets yesterday and it's just about back to normal now. Seeing the dentist on Monday to decide what to do with the offending tooth. Any kind of dental pain has to be the worse ever. I've also had an alcohol free week.

My face is as puffy as a sugar puff in a puff of wind. I have shards of broken tooth embedded in my gum and the roof of my mouth is bruised and cracked from the implement the dentist used to wrench the tooth out. Eating salt and vinegar crisps is a no no for sure.

I hate toothache so much. No painkillers seem to help much at all, but a cheeky little smoke has made me slightly more chilled out about it tonight Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

I stopped smoking nearly 6 weeks ago. Maybe I should start again.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Cups of tea and Pink Floyd for me. No issues with teeth or antibiotics but still had to visit the hospital today. Hope you all feel better soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday night D+LT thread
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next