Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Drinking a big glass of water and listening to 'Stoner Witch' by The Melvins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Listening to the Oldfield boy doing 'Portsmouth' at the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

Drinking freshly-ground Colombian coffee; it's always worth buying Colombian coffee, just in case a £3 bag of the stuff turns out to have a street value of £10, 000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Tonight I'm treating myself - because I'm worth it.

Two big rum & cokes whilst cooking. White wines whilst eating. Large brandy whilst drinking coffee and listening to whatever ...... doesn't matter really.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Tonight, I'm listening to a male tawny owl and a dog barking whilst drinking flat orange pop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Coffee from my new cafetiere, dark chocolate with orange. Glenn Gould on the cd
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Drinking cold tea, listening to the missus bitching about something or other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 pm

It's a bottle or two of chilled Pinot Grigio for me tonight (Argentinian, natch) and a spot of UFO on the old wheels of steel. Top.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Inspired me, thank you. Just put the kettle on and hunted out Strangers in the night double album. Saw UFO many times round the Midlands, top band live. Schencker quite good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Wednesday night D+LT, The Small Faces on Sky Arts now, followed by The Specials in concert, whilst supping homebrew cider drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm

The Mother in Law (aka The Leader of the Opposition) has outdone herself and bought me a litre of Plymouth Gin for my birthday. I'm working my way through it as we speak (sensible measures, with ice, lime and tonic) and listening to another of my birthday prezzies - every Black Sabbath album ever made, bought for me by the world's most musically-discerning 4 year old, George Symons.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm

radio 2 and cider
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Drinking tea for a change.

The story of The Undertones is on BBC4 later, so I will be watching that mostly, followed by Punk Britannia at the BBC.

How do you go from Teenage Kicks, My Perfect Cousin and Here Comes the Summer to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS65JaVqHCg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Coffee and listening to Andy Townshend talk utter rubbish on ITV.

Tomorrow I'm having some John Smiths and then I'm going to find a local slag - they're available on pasoti.

Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 Migqw6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

hairy j wrote:

Tomorrow I'm having some John Smiths and then I'm going to find a local slag - they're available on pasoti.

You do realise that the advertising you see on sites like pasoti and ATD is determined by your browsing habits? cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Aren't 2 and 3 the same girl just with different clothes and lighting? Laughing

Is number 1 a Ghost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:58 pm

hairy j wrote:

I'll bet there's been quite a few "accidental" searches on Local Slags.

I did hear a rumour that Nikkk has a nervous twitch and keeps trying to get himself laid but keeps ending up with more bloody replica shirts Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

I've just F5d the pasoti home page. I've had needlecrafts (WTF?!), The Men's Gift Company (although it sounds similar to 'local slags', it's cufflinks), Unite student accommodation, made to measure wallpaper and hearing aid batteries.

How village!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Balthika (russian lager, slikkk taster), listening ter Royksopp.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 am

Richard Gilewitz (& Katie Marie) on stage. Drinking too much red wine, white wine, Doombar, Budvar & rum & coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Pear Cider, as usual, and listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Early night - not working. Just finished a large rum & coke. Listening to my tinitus.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm

tom petty - full moon fever, great album.
remeber listening to it in the kemp era thought it summed club up then ........

free falling
youre so bad
running down a dream

could almost be an album about argyle.

i wont back down - CF not back tracking from remarks made in midweek ?
who would be the two gun slingers though ???? lol!
zombie zoo the forze verde ?
alright for now - not yet in the relegation zone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Drinking Koppaberg (predictable, aren't i?) and listening to Rush - A Farewell to Kings.

I was thinking of going to the Trust's Pig Racing night, but the temptation to stroll into the Pyramid Suite and announce loudly 'I'll have a fiver on the one with the AAA pass round his neck' was too strong and may have made things awkward for friends of mine on the Trust Board, so I've stayed at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Spent the day on a course during which I learnt some stuff about the damage of over-drinking. So I came home and had a couple of large rum & cokes, a large red wine (and a pizza) and about to go out and have another something or other.

Currently listening to Gagan Grewal (though on the drive down to St Austell this morning listened to all of Sam Lee's new album - best of its ilk I've heard in a long time!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Another two wines - white this time to vary it. Listening to my tinnitus ...... again. About to put on Sam Lee's Mercury Prize nominated "Ground of Its Own". The third time today .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday night D+LT thread
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next