Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Friday night D+LT thread Empty
PostSubject: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 pm

That's the Friday night Drinking and Listening To thread.

I'm drinking Cobra and listening to my wife potter in the kitchen whilst Joe is glued to The One Show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Drinking tea (green tea with lemon, don't you know) and listening to 5Live.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Drinking coffee and watching Buffy.

(Becoming a habit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Adnams and ER
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Drinking tea,watching ESPN classic cricket,England v Australia 1993-featured one of the saddest unfulfilled talents of all time in Mark Lathwell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Moved on to a rather tasty chardonnay.

Now got Watford v Spurs on in the background. Think this might change in short order to The Who or Prince.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

5 live, Watford - Spurs 0 - 0. Pepsi (of course) (not allowed alcohol) whilst playing Railroad Tycoon II, China 1920 at the moment, keeping the Japanese out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

A gottle of geer and radio 4 extra .... worth a few laughs.
Online tax return finally completed and cat is happy in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Spare a thought for those of us running the nation tonight, eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

I think you're all wonderful ............ Now where's that other beer ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm

And we're off.....

A bottle or two of Cobra, then some Chardonnay later.

Listening to the Cerbera family coming into land for the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm

A glass of cheap red plonk before going out.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Wine Very Happy and Hollyoaks ( Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Did you get my PM Chem?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Yes thanks (sorry forgot to reply). Should get there at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Green tea with lemon. 5Live.

Woman of habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Very cold Chardonnay and a mix of the greatest band ever, The Who. Quadrophenia/Live at Kilburn Dec'77/Who's Best/BBC Sessions.

"We are, we are, we are the Mods"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon) and Ringo and His New All Starr Band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 pm

A very quaffable 2008 Rioja, watching The Hairy Bikers Tour of Britain. They're making Pork Pies in Melton Mowbray. I mention this especially for Dane, who's been obsessed with my eating habits lately #sadtwat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm picking up the other half in a minute then it's a Chinese and open a bottle of voddy while watching BBC4, some good stuff on there tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Half a bottle of chardonnay down, it's a struggle not to turn The Who up to 'TURN IT DOWN! Think of the neighbours!"

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
A very quaffable 2008 Rioja, watching The Hairy Bikers Tour of Britain. They're making Pork Pies in Melton Mowbray. I mention this especially for Dane, who's been obsessed with my eating habits lately #sadtwat.

Thanks!

That's one for Iplayer later (with wine - to keep thred on track).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Thanks!

That's one for Iplayer later (with wine - to keep thred on track).

It's on Good Food channel. Not sure if they've got one of those iplayer thingamabobs.

Still drinking the Rioja, for Thread-On-Track purposes sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Drinking cider, just for a change and listening to The Rifles. I always listen to The Who Cerbs, and there's nothing like them, but every now and again I try and catch up with new music Razz . If you haven't tried them Cerbs, give them a listen. Their new album Freedom Run is very mod orientated and Paul Weller guests on guitar on one track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm

How the Brits rocked America on BBC4 now, repeated later if anyone wants to watch or record it. Love BBC4 music shows, but it's followed by an Elton John night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday night D+LT thread
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next