Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Aspalls Cyder and watching T in the Park on BBC3. They're in for a spot of inclement weather shortly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 am

A nice cup of tea and a couple of ginger biscuits for dunking. Bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm

BBC4 usually have a decent night of music on Friday, but tonight it's Roy Orbison ffs. And the bloody woman has taken my i-pod so I either have to fish out CD's or listen through the laptop which is crap, oh and drinking Westons cloudy scrumpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Drinking green tea with lemon. Listening to my thoughts.

(And to the fridge, which seems to be playing up.)
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Cup of normal tea and listening to the kids laughing at some programme on the tv before bed in 5 mins.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Cup of normal tea and listening to the kids laughing at some programme on the tv before bed in 5 mins.

5 minutes, you're up late tonight!
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Scrumpy Jack which has led into (shamefully) Magners & just about to start Lost (series 2, episode 18 'Dave').

Oh, & two two-fingered Kitkats (currently £1 for 9 at Kwop).

(edited to add: perhaps they'll exchange a bag or two of your frozen chips for cheap Kitkats, Jock?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Yorkshire Tea and listening to Tanita Tikaram. Anyone remember her? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Yes unfortunately Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Ideal Friday night chill-out music for the over 40's. Last week Clannad, this week Tanita. Might dig out a bit of Renaissance for next friday.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Yes and it cleared up after a trip to the clinic!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

An evening of string quartets, Doombar and white wine. A nice cup of tea before bed but no biscuits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Mark Knopfler night on BBC4. Amazing guitarist if you forgive him shit like Walk of life and Money for nothing.

My favourite though has to be this dark brooding classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xG44ExDwM&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Also listening to Knopfler on BBC4. Agreed he's an amazing guitarist, and he seems to have surrounded himself with an eclectic mix of equally impressive musicians in his post-Straits bands.

Oh and I'm drinking Pear Cider, as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mark Knopfler night on BBC4. Amazing guitarist if you forgive him shit like Walk of life and Money for nothing.

My favourite though has to be this dark brooding classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xG44ExDwM&feature=related

I like your favourite Jock, the soundtrack to my life.

I have a pint of Broadoak Dry and a Ox tongue roll Ive decided to treat myself with:)

Yum, Yum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 am

An evening of folk music (Seth Lakeman's dad & friends) washed down with a Doombar and white wine. Now it's a mug of tea and a couple of ginger nuts for dipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Ideal Friday night chill-out music for the over 40's. Last week Clannad, this week Tanita. Might dig out a bit of Renaissance for next friday.

As promised: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvFPlWh1yQY&list=FLKQ6tU8oX215pbiBfkCojjA&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 am

Andy, as you are so chilled out why not throw your hat in for one of the Mod positions?

Your site needs you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

tonycholwell wrote:
Andy, as you are so chilled out why not throw your hat in for one of the Mod positions?

Your site needs you!

I've done my stint Tony. There are plenty of others who'd do a good job; I'd like to see Charlie stand again.

**Sorry Mods I know we're going off-topic. It's that cholwell fella, he just can't help himself** lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Your site needs you!

I've done my stint Tony. There are plenty of others who'd do a good job; I'd like to see Charlie stand again.

**Sorry Mods I know we're going off-topic. It's that cholwell fella, he just can't help himself** lol!

Im not sure theres anyone who would not want Charlie back as far as I can see.

Back on thread, off to Dorchester so Tanglefoot awaits I hope.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Touch tipsy.....
Bulmers (on sale at £4 per rather small plastic bottle) & smuggled Scrumpy Jack ( the cider of choice) & watching the Creole Choir of Cuba in the Tower of London on a glorious summer's night....
All interrupted by the food of the Gods; a KFC variety meal.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Aspall's cyder, cheese straws & salsa listening to 'Lioness'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 pm

JonB wrote:

I'm not sure you can rely on my vote any more, Jon. I'd prefer my GASBoard reps to at least know which day of the week it is lol!
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
JonB wrote:

I'm not sure you can rely on my vote any more, Jon. I'd prefer my GASBoard reps to at least know which day of the week it is lol!

Ahem.

Home with family tonight - had a lovely bbq (sausage balls a rare delight) & back with my beloved true love.

Scrumpy Jack. I've been a touch unfaithful my love, but I'm home now.

Oh, & about to watch opening ceremony (had sneak preview earlier this week).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Measured the ABV of my homebrewed apple and elderflower cider and it's 13.7% drunken so it's chilling nicely and about to sink a couple.

Had a quick glance at the poncey opening ceremony, which is like all poncey opening ceremonies but with different costumes and music, so am about to watch BBC4 Legends, the Thin Lizzy story, then the documentary about why modern music is aimed at youngsters but then each era of music seems to make a revival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday night D+LT thread   Friday night D+LT thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday night D+LT thread
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next