Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:21 am

Is this thread on a loop or something ?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 am

Czarcasm wrote:
All I'd add is, Nelson potentially signing for one of 14(??) clubs who were in the CCC last December, and still are now will prove nothing, because as you say, you don't even know which team it was. He could quite easily sign for another team in the way that he could have signed (or may still sign) for someone like Barnsley or Rangers. It quite clearly and quite obviously doesn't necessarily follow that that team wasn't the team, given all the speculation and official Argyle statements relating to other teams.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that you've been told something by somebody close to the club/and or Nelson, that wasn't entirely true. And you've ran with it.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:01 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
All I'd add is, Nelson potentially signing for one of 14(??) clubs who were in the CCC last December, and still are now will prove nothing, because as you say, you don't even know which team it was. He could quite easily sign for another team in the way that he could have signed (or may still sign) for someone like Barnsley or Rangers. It quite clearly and quite obviously doesn't necessarily follow that that team wasn't the team, given all the speculation and official Argyle statements relating to other teams.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that you've been told something by somebody close to the club/and or Nelson, that wasn't entirely true. And you've ran with it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Who was it that (allegedly) did that before?

Please refresh my memory.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Barnsley still trying to sign Nelson as of today. I think they will get him eventually and Argyle will receive a fee and possible add-ons written in to a contract.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Barnsley to make new offer for Nelson

HITC Sport understands Barnsley plan new offer for Plymouth star.

Barnsley are set to make a new move for Plymouth Argyle defender Curtis Nelson after seeing their first offer for the player turned down, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Nelson is out of contract at Home Park at the end of the month, but has been offered a new deal to stay at Home Park.

The 23-year-old has yet to make a decision on his future and Barnsley are hoping to lure him to Oakwell as they prepare for life back in the Championship.

Barnsley have made Nelson one of their top targets as they look to strengthen their central defensive options ahead of next season and talks are continuing with Plymouth as they look to agree a fee for the player rather than going to a tribunal.

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:50 am

Still 'ere bhey, thought you'd signed a pre contract agreement?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:53 pm

He did.

I've covered that.

Do keep up.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson.   Curtis Nelson. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtis Nelson.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4