sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Curtis Nelson rumour  Empty
PostSubject: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Pre-contract agreement in place with a CCC club.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest and won't be the first.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Pre-contract agreement in place with a CCC club.

Dont believe you Sir Francis, Green Jimmy would never do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Sir Francis has been primed with match day bathing ape routine. All fits with those Argyle players with an ounce of market value elsewhere are planning to flee Brent's austerity. And who would deny them that ?
It could all turn out very badly for the land banker. I feel sorry for Adams having to defend the scenario that is not of his making.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:23 pm

And I bet this is not the only deal that's already been done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Any chance of you being set up Sir Frank, or is it a well founded source ?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Slim to zero chance I am "being played".

Source is unrelated to football in any way.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Anybody got any rumours about Brent going, i need cheering up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:11 pm

It's all going to go very badly wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Probably now or never for Nelson to go higher, before he becomes a perennial lower league player. After 200 odd games, I'll wish him luck if he is off at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Could play in L1 but would not be good enough for the Championship imo, too prone to mistakes and not great in the air, you need more than pace at that level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Weren't Charlton meant to be interested in him at the end of last season.
Im sure it got posted on here somewhere ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Probably now or never for Nelson to go higher, before he becomes a perennial lower league player. After 200 odd games, I'll wish him luck if he is off at the end of the season.

Same applies to Carey and Reid, and maybe Jervis too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:52 pm

might explain why he looked so disinterested today and in other games. take the armband off him even if this rumour proves false.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Disagree. Reid has been there and failed. Carey and Jervis yet to prove themselves consistently in the English leagues. Both have had good starts to one season so far - and let's not forget, Carey is injured.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Or is he Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Disagree. Reid has been there and failed. Carey and Jervis yet to prove themselves consistently in the English leagues. Both have had good starts to one season so far - and let's not forget, Carey is injured.

Just like Halmosi was injured when he was carried off to great applause clown .
My point was, surely you would wish Carey and Reid well, if they could score a big contract. Reluctantly, I would. It's a living. And neither are getting younger, both are as old as Nelson, if not older, and in my opinion, better players. And Carey is without doubt the most attractive player to hit Argyle in years. Nelson is a comparative no mark.
I don't think we're going to agree Innocent Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:39 pm

who still thinks 1 year contracts are good business?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I did hear on the GV that Crystal Palace were sniffing around re Jervis - according to a Palace supporting friend. True, false? Who knows, but he's adamant about this!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:59 pm

If the source is unrelated to football in any way, how does he/she know?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Football is my life. That is all there is. Nobody I know exists outside the football window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:52 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Slim  to zero chance I am "being played".

Source is unrelated to  football in any way.

Thanks Siw Fwank.
Looks like no one wants to discuss it on Pasoti, despite it being a hot topic at the ground. The fear of Newell's shepherd's crook is all encompassing these days. Laughing
What a sad forum it is. Little more than a sales and PR portal.  And where did the silly snow go ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

.....and I've heard a rumour about a Championship club being interested it the tea lady and her trolly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Angry wrote:
might explain why he looked so disinterested today and in other games. take the armband off him even if this rumour proves false.

We'll soon see how false or otherwise the rumour is. Have any of the usual suspects pooh poohed it yet?

I think that's unfair on Nelson's performance yesterday. I thought he was one of our better performers and he played a crucial part in the build-up to our goal.

I think he's a tremendous player and all round credit to the club. Arguably the best part of Pulis's legacy and certainly the most enduring. I'll be sad to see him go and hope that the rumour turns out to be false - I don't think it will though.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Will get Brent get a fee? good luck to the lad it must be like ground hog day for him spending year after year in the fourth division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson rumour    Curtis Nelson rumour  Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtis Nelson rumour
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next