Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:25 am

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
When Plymouth became a city, you had to apply to the King and have him consent. They applied, he consented. Odds on it therefore being 'because Exeter said so' hover somewhere around nil, I'd say.

YOU are wrong, Exeter Granted it, i think you need to learn a little more on the subject before posting
Only the monarch can grant city status you feckin tool. Are you still giving it the bigun on exeweb claiming you know me.

Prick

dont post on EW, (you thick cnut) you are another one that needs to read more, 18 Oct 1928, wiki isnt the correct place, the Monarch does if the Capital of the county defers it to them, you stupid thick wanker

Funny the people you know........ and to think you believe i live in Tavistock..........
i really don't care who you are, what you do with your life or where you live. Blame tiger Tony if anyone.  afro
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:27 am

Not funny prick.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:35 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
When Plymouth became a city, you had to apply to the King and have him consent. They applied, he consented. Odds on it therefore being 'because Exeter said so' hover somewhere around nil, I'd say.

YOU are wrong, Exeter Granted it, i think you need to learn a little more on the subject before posting
Only the monarch can grant city status you feckin tool. Are you still giving it the bigun on exeweb claiming you know me.

Prick

dont post on EW, (you thick cnut) you are another one that needs to read more, 18 Oct 1928, wiki isnt the correct place, the Monarch does if the Capital of the county defers it to them, you stupid thick wanker

Funny the people you know........ and to think you believe i live in Tavistock..........
i really don't care who you are, what you do with your life or where you live. Blame tiger Tony if anyone.  afro

could have fooled me, funny, i think Newell is a feckin bellend, but i dont bother to post or quote his posts, yet you do to mine, meaning you do care, you want to add you're thoughts on it and you want to look big and clever, when in fact you are a cnut, that has a very limited social network, uses this place to make up foir being bullied at school, home life wasnt great, and i have a feeling a family member has hurt you in some way.......

But for more on that my fees are £120 per hour plus VAT
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:43 am

Foxy, Hugh and motor enough is enough.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Sorry bud......
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:40 am

We ain't going down and you ain't going up, end of...
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:08 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Fair point mate
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:13 am

Thumbs

Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:14 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
He's a a right tool, fook me silly cnuts no wonder the whole football world think there freaks.

Shorely you mean they're? tongue

shouldnt that be surely???
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 am

Not if you live by the Ocean.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:21 am

Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
He's a a right tool, fook me silly cnuts no wonder the whole football world think there freaks.

Shorely you mean they're? tongue

shouldnt that be surely???

Shirley, shorely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:34 am

Foxy wrote:
You ain't no City Pal, where's your Cathedral? Airport? University? Etc etc

All in the city? Would you like a guided tour?

Where are Exeter City's crowds? Trophies? History?

It is tragic that you boys are boasting about the rugby team, it's like Argyle fans asking where your speedway team is? Where are your basketball titles?? EH?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:40 am

How many of those inbred mutants who filled out the shed and the liverpool away end plan on going to sid james park today?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:44 am

Tis won't be. Nor will he be going to his beloved Dags and Reds, they are away to Newport. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 am

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 Hqdefault

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 am

To be honest, I wish all Devon teams and fans well, except when they play Argyle. Exeter for the Championship, and Torquay back in the league, come on Bideford.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:44 am

Angry wrote:
How many of those inbred mutants who filled out the shed and the liverpool away end plan on going to sid james park today?

prob the same % as you lost after you played us.... you lot turned up to see a big team play, and thats just what our lot did when liverwho came to town..... the difference is Liverwho are a prem side, you lot turned up to Watch err US
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:48 am

ejh wrote:
Foxy wrote:

It is tragic that you boys are boasting about the rugby team, it's like Argyle fans asking where your speedway team is? Where are your basketball titles?? EH?!

hahahaha yes sorry i forgot you have a room full of Trophies..... you have a window sill thats only slightly bigger than ours, History, what have you done that makes yours any better than ours? a few seasons struggling in the CCC dont cut it, we made HISTORY in 1914 when we played Brazil, doesnt get much bigger than that tbh

Speedway isnt and never will be as big or money generating as prem rugby, and basket ball is a shite game the yanks play......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:59 am

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:

prob the same % as you lost after you played us.... you lot turned up to see a big team play, and thats just what our lot did when liverwho came to town..... the difference is Liverwho are a prem side, you lot turned up to Watch err US

YET Exeter still cant pull bigger crowds even with the drop off cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:
Foxy wrote:

hahahaha yes sorry i forgot you have a room full of Trophies..... you have a window sill thats only slightly bigger than ours, History, what have you done that makes yours any better than ours? a few seasons struggling in the CCC dont cut it, we made HISTORY in 1914 when we played Brazil, doesnt get much bigger than that tbh

Speedway isnt and never will be as big or money generating as prem rugby, and basket ball is a shite game the yanks play......

I thought exeter Falcons were making a comeback this year or next
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:57 pm

THE leader of Exeter City Council has urged Exeter people to go to Plymouth more often.

Cllr Peter Edwards, showing remarkable common sense for an Exonian, made the correct and common sense statement during a debate over swimming facilities in Devon's second city.

At a meeting planners approved a £100million bus station redevelopment for Exeter, and the scheme includes a council-run 25m swimming pool.

The city's swimming club was campaigning for a bigger, cheaper, 50m pool to be built instead.
Related content
But Cllr Edwards told them that if they wanted to swim in a 50m pool they should go to Plymouth, home of the state-of-the-art Life Centre and its 50m pool.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Only 3500 at the Sidhole to watch the Anfield Lions struggle to beat Accy Stan, where were the other 2500 plastic Nerds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Tgwu wrote:

THE leader of Exeter City Council has urged Exeter people to go to Plymouth more often.

Cllr Peter Edwards, showing remarkable common sense for an Exonian, made the correct and common sense statement during a debate over swimming facilities in Devon's second city.

At a meeting planners approved a £100million bus station redevelopment for Exeter, and the scheme includes a council-run 25m swimming pool.

The city's swimming club was campaigning for a bigger, cheaper, 50m pool to be built instead.
Related content
But Cllr Edwards told them that if they wanted to swim in a 50m pool they should go to Plymouth, home of the state-of-the-art Life Centre and its 50m pool.

exeter is miles ahead of plymouth even without a swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Only 3500 at the Sidhole to watch the Anfield Lions struggle to beat Accy Stan, where were the other 2500 plastic Nerds?

Watching SSC like most of you half wits, genuine question,do you watch your team or as Nool scared you away?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:47 pm

And they're off deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next