Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 pm

I will say it before it gets like last night. FFS foxy motoser dont even start.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Are you Exewebbers so in thrall of the the Farm owner that you need to mention him every other post?
We know the Exewebb mods loyalty do his bidding, why do you boys love him so much?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:35 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Only 3500 at the Sidhole to watch the Anfield Lions struggle to beat Accy Stan, where were the other 2500 plastic Nerds?

3600 actually, how many watched you lot lose top spot?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:37 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

err, i havent said anything, a tad premature (bit like you lot thinking you will win the league)

apology excepted though
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Missed the results today, who's top of the Prem?
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

Fair play mowerman, I had too much to drink.. All the best for the rest of the season until April 2nd
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Fuksy and Mota Monkey, Fish in a Barrel. fishing fishing Sulk jocolor
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Fuksy and Mota Monkey, Fish in a Barrel. fishing fishing Sulk jocolor

Put your little maggot on the line 68. Job done
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you foxy for your honesty, we all post sometimes after having a few too many shandies. Shame others don't behave in the same manor.

I was only trying to prevent a repeat of last night. Sadly after two mods have asked for some calm in less than 24hrs one poster carries on. Moto is banned for 24hrs until further notice. Moto you crossed the line by telling me apology excepted though when I was only asking for some self control.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Woohoo, cam on you Saints.

What a gay day, I went to Ebbsfleet vs Margate, decent game, fantastic late winner for the Gate, I wouldn't normally celebrate but I am quite fancying my second club, MUFC, to catch up to the Fleet so it was a good result, City beat the 4th Division form team Accy, not totally happy with that as we could do with them catching you mugs, and Dags hung on for a point though they look to be back in trouble as Yeovil seem to be finding a little form.

A shame the Gas couldn't hang on but Oxford are now back breathing down your neck and hopefully Accy will continue their good form against the dross, we can also hope the only big team in our league come to hand and batter you in the run in.

And yes, I enjoyed Charlie Austin nicking the points at Old Trafford, while I have no love at all for Leicester but it is good to see them atop the Prem while all the Mancs and Scousers bitch and the Chelsea wonkers are stunned in disbelief.

But in the death the only thing that really matters is that you mugs are no longer top of our league, some of you muppets go on about history but the only thing you have ever won which we haven't is the 3rd Division, of course we should love to have risen to that height at some point in our history, but c'est la vie, you on the other hand think you are a big club or some kind of sleeping giant, what a pack of no neck mugs you are.

Michael Foot, Ian Newall, EJH, Angry, Huge Tw@, your boys didn't take one hell of a beating today, but you are on that slippery slope, happy days.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:19 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Thank you foxy for your honesty, we all post sometimes after having a few too many shandies. Shame others don't behave in the same manor.

I was only trying to prevent a repeat of last night. Sadly after two mods have asked for some calm in less than 24hrs one poster carries on. Moto is banned for 24hrs until further notice. Moto you crossed the line by telling me apology excepted though when I was only asking for some self control.

Ta, you guys are cool.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm

only trying to be fair and balanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Woohoo, cam on you Saints.

What a gay day, I went to Ebbsfleet vs Margate, decent game, fantastic late winner for the Gate, I wouldn't normally celebrate but I am quite fancying my second club, MUFC, to catch up to the Fleet so it was a good result, City beat the 4th Division form team Accy, not totally happy with that as we could do with them catching you mugs, and Dags hung on for a point though they look to be back in trouble as Yeovil seem to be finding a little form.

A shame the Gas couldn't hang on but Oxford are now back breathing down your neck and hopefully Accy will continue their good form against the dross, we can also hope the only big team in our league come to hand and batter you in the run in.

And yes, I enjoyed Charlie Austin nicking the points at Old Trafford, while I have no love at all for Leicester but it is good to see them atop the Prem while all the Mancs and Scousers bitch and the Chelsea wonkers are stunned in disbelief.

But in the death the only thing that really matters is that you mugs are no longer top of our league, some of you muppets go on about history but the only thing you have ever won which we haven't is the 3rd Division, of course we should love to have risen to that height at some point in our history, but c'est la vie, you on the other hand think you are a big club or some kind of sleeping giant, what a pack of no neck mugs you are.

Michael Foot, Ian Newall, EJH, Angry, Huge Tw@, your boys didn't take one hell of a beating today, but you are on that slippery slope, happy days.
Still comfortably in the promotion shake up though eh Large Turd
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Only one way your going pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Foxy wrote:
Only one way your going pal.
Sorry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:07 pm

One post too many for Foxy there Hugh
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:40 am

"18 Oct 1928, wiki isnt the correct place, the Monarch does if the Capital of the county defers it to them, you stupid thick etc..."

I doubt it. Lots and lots if evidence out there about hiw city status is conferred, and I've never seen anything about county administration having the final say. It's the monarch's job.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 am

Fortunately Mike you could be waiting some time for an abusive reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:48 am

Glad to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 am

All views on Argyle are to be allowed here. Constant deliberate foul abuse of fellow posters is just not acceptable. It's the sort of thing Newell and Pontypool did on the old Argyle Talk. Very similar, and usually in tandem.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Oh my, doesn't seem to be quite as much mirth about these venerable tomes nowadays,'fampton showing you a clean pair while Oxford and Accy can shove you out of the autos if they win their games in hand.

Meanwhile, back at good old Sid James, the Mighty Reds seem to getting a little something going, long way to go of course but suppose you slip to 4th while we sneak into 7th at the death, how good could that be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:56 pm

If we don't get an auto place then with your nice little earner from the Liverpool game next season you'll easily pass us. We all know Adams is a good manager but with the obvious £1.50 January war chest we are fecked. Threadbare squad, tactics Sussed and the manager only able to afford "good league 2 players" we're doomed I tell 'ee.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:19 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
If we don't get an auto place then with your nice little earner from the Liverpool game next season you'll easily pass us. We all know Adams is a good manager but with the obvious £1.50 January war chest we are fecked. Threadbare squad, tactics Sussed and the manager only able to afford "good league 2 players" we're doomed I tell 'ee.

any views on Gomez turning Pro in the boxing world? atleast he has confirmed what most know already....that argyle are a horrible little club that cause trouble regardless of who they play, Fans, players, managers and forum owners, one brush covers the lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:58 am

well you know where the door is if you dont like it here. It is after all n argyle forum not a greek one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:09 am

Motorservices wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

any views on Gomez turning Pro in the boxing world? atleast he has confirmed what most know already....that argyle are a horrible little club that cause trouble regardless of who they play, Fans, players, managers and forum owners, one brush covers the lot

Go feck yerself, at least we know where and who we are, you cravat wearing wankers prefer to live closer to Muff than Shitty, inhabit our forums more than your own yet when you get a chance to meet you all run away. Curious behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next