Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Jibba Jabba Mot Failure Lord Tiz. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. Three defeats in a row, Well Done Agent Tisdale!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 pm

"MOT Failure"

lol! lol! lol!

Where is he by the way? Judging by his 3week erection from winning against our 2nd string, he must be suicidal now normal service has been resumed?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Good job for their sake that they won at HP otherwise the gap could have been 25 points rather than 19 halfway through the season.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

avatar

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Yeah, not good, but relegation is a ways off with shiite like the mob you scraped past today in the frame.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Fair play to Tis - he may be a pound shop Nigel Farage, but at least he posts on here come rain or shine.

I'd also say respect to Jabba, who has the decency to admit that he's a flat track bully.

I'm probably not doing this whole 'bantz' thing properly, am I?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

avatar

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 pm

And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9179
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:25 am

This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh

Don't speak too soon though. Imagine if they win the return at St James Pork, they'll be like dogs with two cocks about beating Gargoyle twice in one season. It'll be time to get out the replica Alan Ball cloth caps and ham shank into them. Dread to think what it'll be like on here.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 am

Tgwu wrote:
This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.


Sad my heart bleeds..........you'd welcome IS into your home.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 64
Location : Britannia Bay South Africa

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 am

Paying any kind of regard to Exeter is all a bit too Pasoti for me.
Back to top Go down
Hitch



Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 am

Banter and piss-taking aside I've always wanted Exeter and Torquay to do well - just not as well as us. What a Face sorry
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am

To be honest i'm not bothered about Exeter at all, but Jibs Mot Tis and the others i've forgotten about all seem to get hot and moist about Argyle.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8926
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 58
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:57 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Paying any kind of regard to Exeter is all a bit too Pasoti for me.

Especially since both the Farm and Exewebb both seem to be controlled by the same chap.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9179
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:32 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.


Sad my heart bleeds..........you'd welcome IS into your home.

I think that was below the belt. my service record would prove it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.


Sad my heart bleeds..........you'd welcome IS into your home.

I think that was below the belt. my service record would prove it.


Apologies.........you'd welcome (ECFC supporting) IS into your home.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Paying any kind of regard to Exeter is all a bit too Pasoti for me.

You are of course quite correct Charlie, I was just tickled by Suffered's MOT Failure santa
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Excretia Shitty? Umm, let me think.....................nah.................feck em. Banana
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Can't believe Exeter lost to Wimbledon. We beat them twice this season.

Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10120
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
This place is the only place some of them can post, They are very welcome to continue.


Sad my heart bleeds..........you'd welcome IS into your home.

I think that was below the belt. my service record would prove it.


Apologies.........you'd welcome (ECFC supporting) IS into your home.


lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

avatar

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Greenskin wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh

Don't speak too soon though. Imagine if they win the return at St James Pork, they'll be like dogs with two cocks about beating Gargoyle twice in one season. It'll be time to get out the replica Alan Ball cloth caps and ham shank into them. Dread to think what it'll be like on here.

When we win the return.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:59 am

Don't wait up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Four defeats on the bounce, in Tisdale we trust. Spent the whole day in Exter did not see one exter shirt scarf or mention of the Village team! whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
Homeslice

avatar

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 45
Location : Lurking in the shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
And fair play to MOT failure and Foxy for FINALLY realising that this isn't the best place to practise their low grade inter club 'banter' or trolling. yeh yeh

Don't speak too soon though. Imagine if they win the return at St James Pork, they'll be like dogs with two cocks about beating Gargoyle twice in one season. It'll be time to get out the replica Alan Ball cloth caps and ham shank into them. Dread to think what it'll be like on here.

When we win the return.

The way it's looking at the moment, you lot couldn't win a raffle if you held the only ticket.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Looking a a cheeky £1 on Exeter to go down could be worth a shot to me.

A dropping stone like are they.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Foxy

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Devon's Capital City

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Looking a a cheeky £1 on Exeter to go down could be worth a shot to me.

A dropping stone like are they.

You missed 150/1 last week, now as short as 50/1 fill yer boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nobody's laughing at Madeleine McCann case - Chelsea Hoffman
» laughing gerry
» Mccanns...body talk
» 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson)
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: