Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello Lord Tiz, Sturts, Motor Fail, you Bheys are seriously shit even by your Bottom Feeder standards, jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hello Lord Tiz, Sturts, Motor Fail, you Bheys are seriously shit even by your Bottom Feeder standards, jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor Laughing

It seems that even with the current mess we're in there's little or no chance of getting shot Tisdale as Taggy & chums pack down around him like a bleeding rugby scrum. He's so unbelievably safe it defies logic.

On a personal note, I'm waiting for the time when your season runs out of gas. Rest assured that I'll be keeping an eye on things.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

It seems that even with the current mess we're in there's little or no chance of getting shot Tisdale as Taggy & chums pack down around him like a bleeding rugby scrum. He's so unbelievably safe it defies logic.

On a personal note, I'm waiting for the time when your season runs out of gas. Rest assured that I'll be keeping an eye on things.

Tisdale does seem fireproof god knows why when relegation looks a real possibility,
Will Argyle run out of gas ? very real possibility i would say, Adams deserves proper backing from Brent if we are to sustain momentum, judging wor Jimmy from previous windows thats unlikely! another playoff flop beckons.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:12 pm

I don't think Exeter will go down. Tisdales reign has seen a huge amount of time whereby the team have either been in a trough, or at a peak. Is the team/squad really that much worse than last year? I fully expect there to come a time where you win about 6 on the trot.

That said, whoever were collectively responsible for handing Tisdale a two year rolling contract, need fcuking in the arse with a fire extinguisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I don't think Exeter will go down. Tisdales reign has seen a huge amount of time whereby the team have either been in a trough, or at a peak. Is the team/squad really that much worse than last year? I fully expect there to come a time where you win about 6 on the trot.

That said, whoever were collectively responsible for handing Tisdale a two year rolling contract, need fcuking in the arse with a fire extinguisher.

It really wasn't that long ago they were giveing it large about their youth set up and how they were rolling in it because of the Matt grimes money. Without a spawny cup draw or an overrated tippy tappy central midfielder to sell to swanseas reserves they're a bit fecked.

Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Rock bottom now after conceding 2 in injury time to Carlisle.

Newport, who looked doomed a few weeks ago, are now 7 unbeaten. Westley working wonders! I wonder if Exeter will get a new manager Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Exeter look unlucky and shit a deadly combination, will finish bottom is my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Exeter look unlucky and shit a deadly combination, will finish bottom is my prediction.

It's reached a stage now that, although I don't want us to drop out of the league, things wouldn't hurt quite so much to see the end of TT&P shoveling the club's life blood in their ludicrously underperforming back pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Hugh Midde, I was told recently by an Exeter supporting friend that Perryman has some kind of stake in the bar at the club. Is this true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 3:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Hugh Midde, I was told recently by an Exeter supporting friend that Perryman has some kind of stake in the bar at the club.   Is this true?

It is Al. Perryman, Tagg and Doble all have interests. They don't own the building though but rent it off the council, think the profits such as they are go to the club. Its all above board anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Hugh Midde, I was told recently by an Exeter supporting friend that Perryman has some kind of stake in the bar at the club.   Is this true?

It is Al. Perryman, Tagg and Doble all  have interests. They don't own the building though but rent it off the council, think the profits such as they are go to the club. Its all above board anyway.

That's pretty much how I understand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 4:55 pm

How much are the three wise men actually earning? I've seen between £200- 250K per year on Exeweb.

What does Perryman actually do for his money?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:41 pm

I still think Exeter will make the play-offs
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
How much are the three wise men actually earning? I've seen between £200- 250K per year on Exeweb.

250K is the figure being bandied about.

In the early years he was thought to have relayed match day instructions to Tisdale via his mobile phone.

What he does nowadays is a mystery that ranks alongside Atlantis and the Great Sphinx of Giza. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

In the early years he was thought to have relayed match day instructions to Tisdale via his mobile phone.

What he does nowadays is a mystery that ranks alongside Atlantis and the Great Sphinx of Giza.  Wink

The early years being the ones that were successful?

I often think if Tisdale looked like Tony Pulis he wouldn't be half as well thought of. As it is because he dresses slightly eccentrically, he's seen as a genius.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

What he does nowadays is a mystery that ranks alongside Atlantis and the Great Sphinx of Giza.  Wink

The early years being the ones that were successful?

I often think if Tisdale looked like Tony Pulis he wouldn't be half as well thought of. As it is because he dresses slightly eccentrically, he's seen as a genius.

They were indeed. However, many believe success only came about because he inherited a virtually complete side from Alex Inglethorpe.

Tisdale is, they say, best pals with the big boss at Ted Baker which may explain his dress sense - perhaps they send him clothes parcels.

Genius and Tisdale don't add up. His signings over the years, if not poor, were either long in the tooth or just plain injury prone. With managers currently falling like ninepins, I can't fathom how he keeps his job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:36 am

there are parallels here, the wider media think we're run by a benevolent banker.. they think ecfc are a well run little club owned by its fans with a great young manager committed to playing passing football.

Can't really see it pans out for you lot, I expect another season of treading water and hope tisdale fecks off of his own accord
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I'm still watching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I see the greenies are still going great. Thanks/OK

Take a crafty look over your shoulder.

Easy now ... don't want you straining the old sphincter Wink
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Welcome back Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Paul Tisdale: Exeter City manager wants to keep Ollie Watkins & Ethan Ampadu

Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale has confirmed growing transfer interest in two of his young stars.

Twenty-one-year-old striker Ollie Watkins and midfielder Ethan Ampadu, 16, have been linked with bigger clubs.

Watkins signed in July 2013 and has scored 30 goals in 55 appearances, whilst Ampadu was named Wales Young Player of the Year in November.

Tisdale told BBC Radio Devon: "I want to keep this team together for the season. Nobody is in a rush to sell."

He continued: "There's plenty of interest and enquiries but this is the best group of players I have had in a long time.

"The club is in a healthy place and doesn't need the money. It's a good quality problem to have."
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:13 am

Exeter are in a much better place than Argo both on and off the pitch. Especially off it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Exeter are in a much better place than Argo both on and off the pitch.  Especially off it.

Very well run club, youth system far superior to PAFC's, regularly selling youngsters for big fees.

It is weird they haven't put any it their money into redevloping the away terrace though, wouldnt cost much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Im sure i saw that they have Barnet's old stand going in the away end.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Won at Pompey today, on the face of it doing Argyle a favour. But if they keep winning and winning.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next