Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Motorservices

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Foxy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Foxy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Tell you what I actually like you, but jealousy is a awful thing Pal, you ever been to a decent game? Beware Rovers away......
I've been to Eastville a couple of times in the seventies likewise Ashton Gate, been on the Big Bank and in the Cowshed for a league cup tie ( two all)  been chased around several shit holes as a bhey, now i dont really give one! maybe when Argyle get a decent owner i might get the old love back, but i doubt it to be honest.

Fair play 68, enjoy your day tomorrow.
I will, laying a patio! laugh

Better than watching that shite I suppose.

Yeah Foxy id agree with that aswell
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Pray Lord, deliver us from the chuckle brothers.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:45 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

have the plastic (i dont go to argo anymore) fans all turned to GOD or something?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:54 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Asti, this is "Top Banta" East Devon Village style! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:01 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Asti, this is "Top Banta" East Devon Village style! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Remember, it was Exeter, that granted Plymouth CITY status in Oct 1928, until that date plimuff was a TOWN

Plymouth, will always be SHITE in all departments, no motorway, no Airport, no prem rugby team, a football club thats laughed at, a naval Base because no one else wants nuke subs in on there door step, but most of all NO CLASS

....you are only a CITY because Exeter said so.... LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Remember, it was Exeter, that granted Plymouth CITY status in Oct 1928, until that date plimuff was a TOWN

Plymouth, will always be SHITE in all departments, no motorway, no Airport, no prem rugby team, a football club thats laughed at, a naval Base because no one else wants nuke subs in on there door step, but most of all NO CLASS

But still above you in the league though eh?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

first time in 6 years, bet you are super excited about that? such a massive massive club with twice the gates yet still in the same league as the tiny City in Devon, that smashed you in your own back yard, the same tiny CITY that ALLOWED you to use the word CITY

so without us allowing you the signs would be

Welcome to Plymouth the TOWN by the Ocean
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:15 pm

You really are a mug. Who follows a sh1te football club, really feel for you.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Yeah motormouth, I really feel for you too.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Yeah motormouth, I really feel for you too.

I think we both know that wasnt aimed at me.......
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:24 pm

You going tomorrow? In fact do any of you lot follow your team? Nool reckons your all freaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

first time in 6 years, bet you are super excited about that? such a massive massive club with twice the gates yet still in the same league as the tiny City in Devon, that smashed you in your own back yard, the same tiny CITY that ALLOWED you to use the word CITY

"Smashed" it was 2-1 and you had 3 shots on target.  lol!

The civic stuff you just looked up on Wikipedia is wasted on me tbh as I'm not from Plymouth. It was always a far better night out, still is. Win or lose out on the booze. Unles a night with Layby 'Lil is on the cards!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Foxy wrote:
You going tomorrow? In fact do any of you lot follow your team? Nool reckons your all freaks.

Saying something ad infinitum doesn't make it right.....it's YOU'RE ffs clown
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

"Smashed" it was 2-1 and you had 3 shots on target.  lol!

The civic stuff you just looked up on Wikipedia is wasted on me tbh as I'm not from Plymouth. It was always a far better night out, still is. Win or lose out on the booze. Unles a night with Layby 'Lil is on the cards!

If you were at the game then you will know that ECFC controlled the game and you never stood a chance, we took the piss and walked out with 3 points

As for the rest of it, i hadnt actually looked on wiki, as lets face it normally its made up shite, this fact was one of few i remember reading in a book about scummouth ERR sorry plymouth, it made me laugh, as argyle give it the big one, yet infact, plymouth is a boil on the arse of Devon and 87 years ago someone felt sorry for them and said, here you can use the term CITY to make up for being a complete SLUM

if a night out you mean fighting in town (see it every saturday night without fail) or pulling 15 yr olds in Jesters or pulling a lady of the night in mill bay then YES it prob is better than Exeter (that has always been a city and didnt need it granting to them by bovey tracey)
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:41 pm

I take it, it's a no then, Fooking plastic.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Mods change the thread title please, to save anymore embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Foxy wrote:
Mods change the thread title please, to save anymore embarrassment.

nah, lets leave it, so when we finish above them/beat them at Wembley we can continue to laugh at them, Bow down scummouth fans, WE allow you to use the Term CITY

lmfao, bet huge twat feels a twat.........
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 pm

When Plymouth became a city, you had to apply to the King and have him consent. They applied, he consented. Odds on it therefore being 'because Exeter said so' hover somewhere around nil, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:12 pm

You ain't no City Pal, where's your Cathedral? Airport? University? Etc etc
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:30 pm

MikeWN wrote:
When Plymouth became a city, you had to apply to the King and have him consent. They applied, he consented. Odds on it therefore being 'because Exeter said so' hover somewhere around nil, I'd say.

YOU are wrong, Exeter Granted it, i think you need to learn a little more on the subject before posting
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Silly Cnut must be related to HW, he's a twat as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Motorservices wrote:
MikeWN wrote:

YOU are wrong, Exeter Granted it, i think you need to learn a little more on the subject before posting
Only the monarch can grant city status you feckin tool. Are you still giving it the bigun on exeweb claiming you know me.

Prick
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
MikeWN wrote:

Only the monarch can grant city status you feckin tool. Are you still giving it the bigun on exeweb claiming you know me.

Prick

dont post on EW, (you thick cnut) you are another one that needs to read more, 18 Oct 1928, wiki isnt the correct place, the Monarch does if the Capital of the county defers it to them, you stupid thick wanker

Funny the people you know........ and to think you believe i live in Tavistock..........
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:11 am

He's a a right tool, fook me silly cnuts no wonder the whole football world think there freaks.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:16 am

Foxy wrote:
He's a a right tool, fook me silly cnuts no wonder the whole football world think there freaks.

Shorely you mean they're? tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 14 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next