Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Motorservices

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Anyway, nice to see the Pride of Devon won 3-1 away from home, while the slum of devon (only on a map) managed to hold on against the worst defence in the league......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Motorservices wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
It doesn't get much better than this. Who needs the TV  parteeeeee

especially when we lost 3-1 not 3-0  ha ha to Everton and didn't get smashed by arsenal if you read wengers review on the bbc website

"I was surprised how well they were organised and how strong they were in every challenge. They did not die physically and were always dangerous on set plays.

"The gap between the Championship and the Premiership has been reduced and looking at the FA Cup results today, you could see that."

happy to help out the exeter cocks.

You got two hands boy? We have big cocks bhey.

two hands yes. it takes two to type but exeter fan use a pencil in there mouth normaly..............

but cocks sorry I mean exeter fans drive audis like motorservices does and I'm not scared to drive to lpool in my car.  

ps not been called a boy for a long time thanks for the compliment

lmfao, normally the only people that slate Audi (the biggest and largest profit making automotive firm in the world) only do so because they cant afford one, ive got 2, one for me and one for the wife, ive also got 2 VWs, what can i say, Business is booming

I think I speak for all on ATD in saying a big "well done you" for having four (4) cars. A quite fantastic achievement, on par with Pieface getting on Deal or No Deal. You've most certainly impressed me, foreshore. Very Happy

It's just as well you're a grease monkey though and don't have to depend on your bantertastic literacy skills to get by. If you did, you'd be taking up permanent residency at the Foodbank.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:10 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

especially when we lost 3-1 not 3-0  ha ha to Everton and didn't get smashed by arsenal if you read wengers review on the bbc website

"I was surprised how well they were organised and how strong they were in every challenge. They did not die physically and were always dangerous on set plays.

"The gap between the Championship and the Premiership has been reduced and looking at the FA Cup results today, you could see that."

sorry, 3-1 makes a world of difference, and 4-1 id say shows you werent even in with a chance, nice to see some of you are true to form, and desperately clinging on to the past
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

two hands yes. it takes two to type but exeter fan use a pencil in there mouth normaly..............

but cocks sorry I mean exeter fans drive audis like motorservices does and I'm not scared to drive to lpool in my car.  

lmfao, normally the only people that slate Audi (the biggest and largest profit making automotive firm in the world) only do so because they cant afford one, ive got 2, one for me and one for the wife, ive also got 2 VWs, what can i say, Business is booming

I think I speak for all on ATD in saying a big "well done you" for having four (4) cars. A quite fantastic achievement, on par with Pieface getting on Deal or No Deal. You've most certainly impressed me, foreshore. Very Happy  

It's just as well you're a grease monkey though and don't have to depend on your bantertastic literacy skills to get by. If you did, you'd be taking up permanent residency at the Foodbank.

If four cars impresses you then you are very sad, im not a grease monkey, they died over 15yrs ago, my days are spent programming control modules and diagnostics (more money in that than getting dirty) VAG Trained, i now also teach 4th yr trainees how to use VAS correctly, as Milton Keynes is to far for them to go for a day inc the 8hrs training

Take the piss all you want, im not bothered, call me a grease monkey, im not bothered, because, as it currently stands 3 young techs in Plymouth Audi have been trained by me, and have just pissed there exam at HQ, so, tbh, im not quite as stupid as you look....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 pm

I'm vag trained too cat
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I'm vag trained too cat

I just knew, someone would say that, Volkswagen Audi Group Trained.............. not fanny trained
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I'm vag trained too cat

I just knew, someone would say that, Volkswagen Audi Group Trained.............. not fanny trained

Emissions fiddling shysters, shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I'm vag trained too cat

Off topic i know, BUT, lets spin this another way, How amazing is it that they were able to program the ECU to know the car was being tested and run a different fueling map, also worth pointing out the figures are very very small indeed, they havent cheated our test, or any in Europe, NOPE the only test they fail is a NOX test in 3 states in the USA, this came out 6 weeks after VAG informed the US Government they were moving engine plant of the CBBA power units to Russia, smoke, mirrors and pissed off yanks spring to mind, but lets not let that get in the way of slating the biggest profit making company in the world
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:37 pm

There's more to life than profit, what are you, a fackin Tory?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
There's more to life than profit, what are you, a fackin Tory?

Tbh im not any, i havent voted for 20 years, right or wrong its my choice, i dont tend to moan about the powers that be tbh

Profit is not a dirty word, i dont know many people that go to work to not earn a penny for it
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Motorservices wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

thanks for that moto

I'm more of a vw man myself and they own audi but hey ho and Vag group is the most profitable car maker not audi. Thats twice in two days I've had to correct you exeter fans mistakes.

Last edited by lawnmowerman on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I'm vag trained too cat

Off topic i know, BUT, lets spin this another way, How amazing is it that they were able to program the ECU to know the car was being tested and run a different fueling map, also worth pointing out the figures are very very small indeed, they havent cheated our test, or any in Europe, NOPE the only test they fail is a NOX test in 3 states in the USA, this came out 6 weeks after VAG informed the US Government they were moving engine plant of the CBBA power units to Russia, smoke, mirrors and pissed off yanks spring to mind, but lets not let that get in the way of slating the biggest profit making company in the world  
Oh dear 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35267164

We're still top you know. Suck it up grease monkey laugh

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I find that people who feel the need to tell everyone how wealthy they are usually haven't got two pennies to scratch their ass with and what they do own is normally on the never never. Hey ho, I'm chuffed to bits for ya.

haha, love it, if they were RS3 8Vs then yes id agree, there not, they are older than Hugh Watt aswell (6 years old) sorry both are paid for, and id be rather worried if a garage couldnt afford to pay for two 6 year old cars, company owned, sorry, i dont wipe my arse with 50s just yet buddy

So in 6 years old! But you said you knew me....

Weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Foxy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

thanks for that moto

I'm more of a vw man myself and they own audi but hey ho and Vag group is the most profitable car maker not audi. Thats twice in two days I've had to correct you exeter fans mistakes.

Lmao, I hope you understand what you have posted, FACT, the 1J plateform (IE mk4) was designed by Audi and used on the A3 8L released 15months before the mk4 golf, VW is part of the company and currently the named owner, when the law suits hit they will change ownership to Audi or seat, not one of the brand owns the other, Audi has and will always be the upper brand, same as Skoda will always be the lesser, the fact they use the same power units, chassis, looms control modules is neither here nor there, anyway, this has gone totally off topic, for any car info either message me or post a thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Ian Newell has a £50,000 BMW, so he wins right?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Ian Newell has a £50,000 BMW, so he wins right?

No he hasn't, the book price of his car when new was 31k fully loaded, his isn't fully loaded

Must try harder Mr Watt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:18 pm

I dont really care. You clearly do, hence the chip on your shoulder.

Are you going to admit you don't know me now and claiming you did was a little creepy?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 am

Leave my mate Motor alone! Oh and his mate Blowtorch Ben! I've been to see his fine establishment and he had 5 faaaaaaantastic cars for sale. I actually thought he had ten because I walked around and saw a Ford, Audi, Saab, Merc, VW, Astra, Clio, 206, A3 and a Mondeo. It turns out though its 5 cars namely a Ford A3, Audi 206, Saab Mondeo, VW Clio and a Merc Astra. Blowtorch bleedin' Ben bin busy. laugh

(only kidding motor - there there )
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 am

Moto you do bite fishing fishing fishing fishing  far to easy.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:53 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

Are you going to admit you don't know me now and claiming you did was a little creepy?

You sound a little nervous HW Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:06 am

Those Exeter beys can spin it all they want, an important fact is we're 21 points clear of them and even more important and most relevant is 11 points clear of fourth place and we're still not playing to early season form
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Clearly you do as you posted about it you fcuking retard, seems you continue to dwell in the pond life area of existence
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
Those Exeter beys can spin it all they want, an important fact is we're 21 points clear of them and even more important and most relevant is 11 points clear of fourth place and we're still not playing to early season form

or spun the other way, we beat you with ease in your own back yard, season ends in MAY not January, Northampton are level on points and have a game in hand, id rather be in Northampton or Oxfords place than yours, can see you throwing it away......
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

or spun the other way, we beat you with ease in your own back yard, season ends in MAY not January, Northampton are level on points and have a game in hand, id rather be in Northampton or Oxfords place than yours, can see you throwing it away......
I suppose once the scousers have played Man Yoo, they can concentrate on the BIG ONE against the east devon villagers laugh
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I suppose once the scousers have played Man Yoo, they can concentrate on the BIG ONE against the east devon villagers laugh

and if we win i fully expect there to be internet issues in and around the slums on the Tamar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next