seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Angry wrote:
i will tell you now the nex evictions in order, joel, nick pie man, chloe, christian danny

put money on it

There's not really any more evictions now though Angry. The next "eviction" night is the final. Joel's as good as won it already. Nick'll go first, tough call between Christian and Pie after that, then Chloe and Danny fighting it out for 3rd and 2nd with Joel crowned the winner. I can't stand Joel personally, I think he's a very manipulative and snide character, has his moments where he's pretty funny, but otherwise a fairly typical Tory. I hope Pie wins and I'll drop him a few votes to help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
i will tell you now the nex evictions in order, joel, nick pie man, chloe, christian danny

put money on it

There's not really any more evictions now though Angry. The next "eviction" night is the final. Joel's as good as won it already. Nick'll go first, tough call between Christian and Pie after that, then Chloe and Danny fighting it out for 3rd and 2nd with Joel crowned the winner. I can't stand Joel personally, I think he's a very manipulative and snide character, has his moments where he's pretty funny, but otherwise a fairly typical Tory. I hope Pie wins and I'll drop him a few votes to help out.

why? if he wasn't an Argyle fan would you waste your money voting for the stroopy kid? be honest now.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm

I wouldn't even watch the show if I didn't know him Angry, but I've been sad enough to put myself through the 60 odd hours of TV to indulge in this reality TV lark. Of the six remaining, even with bias aside, he's my favourite. He's the only one that genuinely makes me laugh and I despise many of the others.

Nick is a wimp who's managed to shove off all his own issues into making Harry look bad.
Joel its a manipulative sly Tory prick.
Danny is alright I guess.
Christian I quite like actually, he's come into his own these last few weeks and is probably the only one other than Pie I could tolerate winning.
Chloe is very hypocritical and her game has been exposed this last week. She's been vile and targeting Pie unjustly and yet he's still naive to it and defending her.

That leaves Pie, who's rants and moans are pretty hilarious. He talks a lot of sense and is the only honest and genuine one in there IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:56 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I wouldn't even watch the show if I didn't know him Angry, but I've been sad enough to put myself through the 60 odd hours of TV to indulge in this reality TV lark. Of the six remaining, even with bias aside, he's my favourite. He's the only one that genuinely makes me laugh and I despise many of the others.

Nick is a wimp who's managed to shove off all his own issues into making Harry look bad.
Joel its a manipulative sly Tory prick.
Danny is alright I guess.
Christian I quite like actually, he's come into his own these last few weeks and is probably the only one other than Pie I could tolerate winning.
Chloe is very hypocritical and her game has been exposed this last week. She's been vile and targeting Pie unjustly and yet he's still naive to it and defending her.

That leaves Pie, who's rants and moans are pretty hilarious. He talks a lot of sense and is the only honest and genuine one in there IMO.

Danny is an aggressive troll who will no doubt be hammered when he leaves given his bullying tweets he sent before going into the house and his anti bullying stance inside the house.

I like joel he is intelligent enough to expose how thick the others are in that house.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm reading from elsewhere that the Pieman has won it and pocketed £24,000  ??
Or has he gone out and collected £24,000 bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

[quote="harvetheslayer"]I'm reading from elsewhere that the Pieman has won it and pocketed £24,000  ??
Or has he gone out and collected £24,000 bounce [/quote

Don't finish until next Thursday, unless he's had an option of leaving early with the dollar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I'm reading from elsewhere that the Pieman has won it and pocketed £24,000  ??
Or has he gone out and collected £24,000 bounce

If he has won that already there isnt much point staying in that house to be seen as a "WINNER" wouldnt blame him if he did in do that. Must annoy the others that they have no cash to play for now lol
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 pm

I can confirm £23,900 taken by pieman and still in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Foxy wrote:
I can confirm £23,900 taken by pieman and still in the house.

bet he is as popular as a bout of aids in that house atm lol so is that all the winners cash gone? is it a bit pointless to carry on the show now when that the only reason they all signed up for to win?

nools new best friend will be funding the new mural i bet lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Fairplay to him.

I'd have done exactly the same too.

He probably realised he wasn't going to win it so thought feck it I'm not gonna get another chance of pocketting that much money.

Good lad.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:56 pm

It's on the @bbuk247 twitter page - he gets £24.9k
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

23,900 quid and still in the house for the final, I'd do the same if it was me feck um, you ain't going to see them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:16 pm

i dont blame him taking the cash its a gameshow after all if your offered that kind of cash you take it or your a fool. I just wondering what the point if carrying on when the prize fund has already been claimed.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Angry wrote:
i dont blame him taking the cash its a gameshow after all if your offered that kind of cash you take it or your a fool. I just wondering what the point if carrying on when the prize fund has already been claimed.

Still more dollar in the final fund Angry cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Foxy wrote:
Angry wrote:

Still more dollar in the final fund Angry cheers

i thought he took it>
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Laughing No that was extra, accumulated today, keep up dear chap.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Had to take it. If neither he, Chloe or Danny took that money they'd be stupid. Its a ridiculous amount of money. Very pleased for him.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:49 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Had to take it. If neither he, Chloe or Danny took that money they'd be stupid. Its a ridiculous amount of money. Very pleased for him.

And tax free so decent wedge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Foxy wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

And tax free so decent wedge.

Is it tax free though?

£24000 and upset some people you will probs never see again or turn it down to win their favour..... £24000 everytime for me so its not even hard to blame him for taking it.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:53 pm

All TV show winnings are tax paid, so tax free Angry.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:53 pm

All prize winnings are tax free.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Just like being self employed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Just like being self employed Very Happy

Yep, Fooking tax dodger Sad
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Or unemployed popcorn
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Or unemployed popcorn

What's unemployed? Retired?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next