green_genie
sufferedsince 68
seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:08 am

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 1401986698_Big-Brother-2014,-Helen-Wood,-Wayne-Rooney,-BB14,-housemates,-new-housemate,-frigid,-celibate-all-you-need-to-know-about-bb14-housemates

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 1401986698_Big-Brother-2014,-Helen-Wood,-Wayne-Rooney,-BB14,-housemates,-new-housemate,-frigid,-celibate-all-you-need-to-know-about-bb14-housemates

Pie Face? Meet Duck Face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

Im going to make a point of watching it all next week from sunday when she joins the house and meets pie face. Its going to be entertaining to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

Im going to make a point of watching it all next week from sunday when she joins the house and meets pie face. Its going to be entertaining to say the least.

Angry, you have almost single handedly kept this thread going from day 1. Be OUT AND PROUD, and just admit you're a Big Brother fan, FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

Angry, you have almost single handedly kept this thread going from day 1.  Be OUT AND PROUD, and just admit you're a Big Brother fan, FFS!

not a fan just keeping an eye on it this year due to pieface. Still trying to understand his appeal that many say he has that i havent seen in person at games and im still not seeing it. Plus he will be part of the super best friends next season so better the devil you know.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:34 pm

He has you hooked Angry, and you can't see the appeal?

PS. I've never watched it either.

I can't believe it's much more than TV for morons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
He has you hooked Angry, and you can't see the appeal?

PS.  I've never watched it either.

I can't believe it's much more than TV for morons?

I catch it now and again if im home nowt else on at that time pieface is going to rammed down our throats soon enough so i guess its a way of getting used to it now before the season starts and his column in the herald begins
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Or you could just ignore it all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
Or you could just ignore it all?

its only this years i've taken an a passing interest.

patiently waiting for the pasoti plugs to be made that nool hoping he will make free of charge Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 am

Anyone got their baps out yet? (Excluding PieFace that is)
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:45 am

I was researching theories surrounding the Panopticon when this series launched, and with Pie involved I took greater interest in this series. 3-4 weeks later, its safe to say I'm hooked, in some strange self-deprecating way - the show is trash and stands for everything I hate, yet I find myself tuning in almost every evening. Its a conversation topic I can pick up on when I visit my partner's family. 

Its safe to say Pie loves a moan, but to be honest most of them are fairly joyless at times. Much of the show's run-time has been filled with quasi-relationships (Sarah and Danny, Jade and Nick, Sam and Marc, Nick and Harry, Jade and Christian). So screen time for Pie, and others, is generally limited mundane filler between these "romantic" (*puke*) scenes as they seem to draw the attention of BB's splicing room. I think Pie is coming across very well, in that he's staying true to himself and being honest - no games, no bullshit, just being the grumpy but occasionally funny guy he is.

The early twist in which Jack was voted as the "winner" has been unfavourable for him, along with his immunity passes. Plenty of other housemates have made remarks about playing a game against him as they see him as a threat in the competition, though to be honest I don't think they've got anything to worry about - he'll likely get near the final weeks but I can't see him winning it. I haven't watched last night's yet, but I saw that Helen on the live show call him a fat cnut - which is a step to far on the personal in my opinion. She doesn't know him, she's seen a caricature of him through hour highlight episodes the same as the rest of us, yet she feels the authority to be branding him with fairly vile insults. There's some nasty pieces of work in there and it ain't going to get any easy for Jack, but at the end of the day that's what he signed up for - the BB bear pit was never going to be an easy, jolly ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:40 am

argyl3 wrote:
Anyone got their baps out yet? (Excluding PieFace that is)

one does all the time she is a prositute though
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 am

Looking forward to the new additions going in tonight.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 am

Foxy wrote:

New additions.......hopefully a commando hit squad.....please,please,please.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Was he actually called a Fat Cnut live on the Show ??
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Yeah, on Friday's live show, when Helen and Brian joined Marc in the secret bunker they started discussing each contestant pointing at the pictures on the wall and she definitely called Pie a fat cnut. That stepped the mark a bit, but reading up on her she's a columnist for the Daily Star after winning last year's show... says it all really. A Primark Katie Hopkins so it seems.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:57 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yeah, on Friday's live show, when Helen and Brian joined Marc in the secret bunker they started discussing each contestant pointing at the pictures on the wall and she definitely called Pie a fat cnut. That stepped the mark a bit, but reading up on her she's a columnist for the Daily Star after winning last year's show... says it all really. A Primark Katie Hopkins so it seems.

You seriously cant come out with stuff like that on a Live Show with no repercussions.  I suspect we'll hear more about that incident when he's booted off or actually Wins.
I expect the  pig  pig  pig  will already be lining his Briefs up naturally with a slice of the Pie for himself

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 pm

I hope pieface gets the boot soon such a boring young man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

zyph wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Now that would be entertainment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:01 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

To be fair, he is fat and he is also a full cnut
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Now that would be entertainment

He'd probably eat them, most loose weight in the house, he seems to be getting fatter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:35 pm

pie face is a two face cnut he really is lol cant wait for thst irishbloke to come back in tonight and to see his jaw drop as he has been over hearing his brave comments lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 pm

HAHA piefaces "face" when he realised the guy he has been slagged off heared all what he said lol like a turkey that caught bernard matthews looking at him with a grin
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 am

I think Pie'll be the next gone. I don't understand Angry's comments about him being two faced though, everything he said about Marc he said to his face. Having a chat, that might include negatives, about a person that they'd believed had gone isn't two faced. And to be fair, they're all at it, including those who hate "two faced fake people". 

That Marc starts talking to the group about how much he's changed and actually has made friends with some of them before he goes, but when he gets into the bunker and believes that his cocksure arrogance has made him popular, he's then talking to Helen about how he's got enough friends on the outside and they're not there to be his friends. 

Nikki says she doesn't like Jack because apparently he's too full of himself and then she describes herself as Beyonce compared to Helen being her back-up dancer - a fair joke, but it makes the former reason for disliking Jack somewhat hypocritical though, no? 

Most come across as fake and hypocritical to be honest, Pie's no different - though from the little I know him, he's coming across as I expected and fairly true to himself I believe. It'll be a relief if he goes mind, because then my excuse to watch this trash will be gone and I can go back to sticking a half decent film on of an eve rather than divulging in tabloid trash material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:55 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I think Pie'll be the next gone. I don't understand Angry's comments about him being two faced though, everything he said about Marc he said to his face. Having a chat, that might include negatives, about a person that they'd believed had gone isn't two faced. And to be fair, they're all at it, including those who hate "two faced fake people". 

That Marc starts talking to the group about how much he's changed and actually has made friends with some of them before he goes, but when he gets into the bunker and believes that his cocksure arrogance has made him popular, he's then talking to Helen about how he's got enough friends on the outside and they're not there to be his friends. 

Nikki says she doesn't like Jack because apparently he's too full of himself and then she describes herself as Beyonce compared to Helen being her back-up dancer - a fair joke, but it makes the former reason for disliking Jack somewhat hypocritical though, no? 

Most come across as fake and hypocritical to be honest, Pie's no different - though from the little I know him, he's coming across as I expected and fairly true to himself I believe. It'll be a relief if he goes mind, because then my excuse to watch this trash will be gone and I can go back to sticking a half decent film on of an eve rather than divulging in tabloid trash material.

Pieface was very vocal slagging the bloke off knowing he wasn't around to hear him or do anything about him which he didnt do while he was in the house. im not sure he has balls the size of grapefruits to raise a toast to the bloke being a twat, glad he was gone and pieface winning as a result.
The look on his face when he realised that irish bloke heard every word said and was back was a fantastic picture of a someone shitting themselves. Laughing Laughing Laughing

He is a fat gobby kid at the end of the day sitting behind him a few times at argyle and seeing it for myself is enough to prove to me that his big brother persona is him to a tee. Even down to using the word feck in every sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next