green_genie
sufferedsince 68
seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90251

The usual poliburo trying to make him out like a reformed offender.
Only a matter of time before he is silencing dissent on pasoti while sat beside the reluctant one on match days.

No wonder so many feel distanced from PAFC with these apes running loose in the sweety shop.

Probably Pie's first post over there this year.

Won't stop Nool claiming him as wun ov is own though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Quote :

Offline Knarf Reprah
Post subject: Re: A Statement From Me (Pie Face)PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 am

Pie Face wrote:
To Argyle fans and all Pasoti users I felt I needed to clear a few things up and felt this was a perfect opportunity to so it. I do read everything people put on here regarding issues and myself and people are clearly entitled to their opinions. On Saturday I was only sitting down as every time I go to Wimbledon I can never see the game, I wore a suit as its an opening game tradition and finally regarding the fans people that say I was being abusive it was clearly harmless banter I dont care if ive been on tv I wont change at away matches it seems to entertain many if it annoys you I'm sorry but I wont change. I'm a fan I have my opinions I share them in different ways but I'm argyle through and through I did everything I could do to promote them and continue doing so. Regarding me on radio Devon tomorrow I am able to not swear etc Il speak when needed to and aim to prove several people wrong by providing a great service to those listening. In summary I will not change, Il be going to every game and Il say exactly what I feel no matter what that's me I wont change for anyone keep it green guys cheers GREEN ARMY!

Good lad, but bear in mind children are in the crowd

oh the irony of this statement lol
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Good to see Radio Devonhelpusforfucksake, is aiming high, first the Postman now the Pieman? time to close it down.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
FFS Angry!!!! Keep up!

He's had a column ever since the first time he saw the fit birds on BB in various states of undress. Very Happy

He was confused as Hairy Pie was the only variation on the foodstuff that he's never eaten.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 am

By the looks of it plebby even took the boy to asda to get him kitted out in one of the bastard suits he wears as well
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 am

There is a picture showing him sitting in the Argyle away area.....GoS... Bob Wright photo no38 (near middle}.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/SLICE-PIE-Plymouth-Argyle-column-Big-Brother-star/story-27666748-detail/story.html

So now he is getting his own column in the evening Brent Herald.
Pays to be a superfan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:11 pm

It'll probably go the same way as Webb's did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 pm

I hope so.
I am seriously getting sick of the sight of this guy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/SLICE-PIE-Plymouth-Argyle-column-Big-Brother-star/story-27666748-detail/story.html

So now he is getting his own column in the evening Brent Herald.
Pays to be a superfan.

I'm amazed Media Mogul Nool has never had his own column in the evening Brent Herald, surely he deserves the recognition?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:28 pm

A village club these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Its more interesting then Webb's dross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters and eventually they'll produce the complete works of Shakespeare.

Stick a gibbon in a room at Herald Towers for 5 minutes, et voila, Pieface or Webb's next column.

Why can't they get a fan's view from someone who at least grasps the rudiments of our language.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 pm

What is it with the people in this country that we seem to reward for talentless people. Good luck to him if he can make a buck or three, but seriously for what !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 pm

A buck or 3 Laughing
Bumped into young Jack last Friday and he told me how much he was earning for a personal appearance that evening at a nightclub.
Nice work if you can get it afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 pm

President plebs last year pie fecker this year who gets
One next year de liar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Angry wrote:
President plebs last year pie fecker this year who gets
One next year de liar?
I hear my offer is in the post bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:11 pm

BBC1 wrote:
A buck or 3 Laughing
Bumped into young Jack last Friday and he told me how much he was earning for a personal appearance that evening at a nightclub.

His fame wont last long.
People outside of the 'clique' are getting sick of him at Argyle already and it's only been a few weeks.

Don't see much of the Wealdstone Raider these day's and he was waaaaay much more viral then flabby tits McDermott .All famous for being a moron.
As previously stated he'll be back where he started once the more astute can see what their dealing with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:38 pm

As soon as the X factor really kicks in his appearances will start to drop as he wont be the attraction if he ever was one. Make the money now pie boy and save it because you aren't going to do much else on the back of big brother bar Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:22 am

Ignore the jealous old fecks Pie Boy, I didn't watch BB, I don't read the red tops but if anyone gives you the chance to earn some dough without flipping burgers go for it and good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:25 am

I agree with that...

But wish to add -- I will be the last person giving him a chance.

Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:58 am

Graiser wrote:
What is it with the people in this country that we seem to reward for talentless people. Good luck to him if he can make a buck or three, but seriously for what !

It amazes me how many people fall for the old ruse that this country is a meritocracy. Most people actually believe that drivel. There's enough "dead man's shoes" in this country and the likes of Jimmy Brent's meteoric rise with such meagre educational achievements and courage surely has to raise an eyebrow or two with anyone with a little common sense.

I heard a great line a while ago that mad my ears prick , maybe from some novel, play or something. Some "toff" putting down a couple of middle class visitors to his pile describing them as "wreaking of artistic and academic beastliness". Laughing
I sometimes wonder just what menial jobs will be left in the future for the youngsters. Still, if they don't stand up for themselves, they'll get diddly.
Whether people want pride in the work they do is quite a different subject. I guess the youngster referred to here ain't too bothered about that too much, as he wouldn't have been doing the Big mac thing in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:08 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
A buck or 3 Laughing

His fame wont last long.
People outside of the 'clique' are getting sick of him at Argyle already and it's only been a few weeks.

Don't see much of the Wealdstone Raider these day's and he was waaaaay much more viral then flabby tits McDermott .All famous for being a moron.
As previously stated he'll be back where he started once the more astute can see what their dealing with.

People in the clique didn't think too highly of him either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Well the erald does for a while, didn't mind the read until he mentioned Newell !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:40 pm

He's getting an absolute hammering on the herald facebook page and despite Newell claiming it's the usual trolls, I'd be willing to bet most of those commenting have no connection to this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next