green_genie
sufferedsince 68
seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:57 pm

He wasn't popular before big brother or deal or no deal despite the best efforts of brenties. So nool is barking up the wrong tree blaming trolls on this one
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Angry wrote:
He wasn't popular before big brother or deal or no deal despite the best efforts of brenties. So nool is barking up the wrong tree blaming trolls on this one

Nool was always going to latch on to this pieface character, if your Posh Popular or mildly famous in the little Argyle world, nool is your new best mate.... Bumlicking at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:20 pm

If he can get to Xmas before blowing all his cash and having to get a real job again, I reckon he's done well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Nah, loads of work in the "celeb" game, just add the word celebrity to masterchef, pointless, that feckin awful million pound drop (after the break.........) and with Tom Jones being left out of X farce or the Voice wtfti there's a judging job going to boot.
I've always would have loved to be really feckin filthy rich but the fame you can keep, I don't even get the adulation of "real celebs" your John Wayne's, John Lennons and Marlon Brandoes, fair enough give credit where it's due for the work they've done but the amount of time and money people spend getting ignored by their idols is as amusing as it is sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Says it all when that fella from plymouth (can't remember his name) had a talent for singing and could play the guitar, done quite well on the show became a nonentity, yet this fella who has a talent for naff suits and appearing on BB is coining it, as I've said good luck to him, just baffles me
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Briefly met him in his local. Nice enough lad who took ribbing by my eldest about an infamous video of him trying to do hurdles that goes around DHS.

Hopefully he'll not blow the money coming in at moment from celeb work, but somehow I doubt it.

Last edited by green_genie on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:28 pm

He was getting dogs abuse from the Herald facebook page when he was in the BB house.
I'll have a good chat to him when we go to Stevenage Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:38 pm

BBC1 wrote:
He was getting dogs abuse from the Herald facebook page when he was in the BB house.

He got a hammering earlier today too on the post about his new column.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 pm

BBC1 wrote:

Can you send me a link for that Herald facebook thingy?
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Sorry Punchy, but i'm shit with technology i'm afraid.
On Facebook search for 'Plymouth Herald'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Thanks in advance
Sorry Punchy, but i'm shit with technology i'm afraid.
On Facebook search for 'Plymouth Herald'.

As my boys would say as they shook their heads, "old people and technology" couldn't we pay one of the youngsters (preferably with a large overdraft so they will work for FA) to sort out our shit for us? Sort of like we do for the ads sometimes? I see Defoe has already tried it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

I don't think you can link to comments on the Herald Facebook page but if you search (on FB) for Plymouth Herald A Slice Of Pie the story should come up and click on the FB comments.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Even by their own lamentable standards nobody at The Herald can possibly justify publishing that inane drivel...or is it their view it represents the interests of the good folk of Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

I can see his next venture in celebdom being Splash! with Tom Daley. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

He'd make a hell of a splash tbf.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 pm

I would watch it just for that!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:01 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Its more interesting then Webb's dross.
anythink is better than the dross that tosser plebby spèws out does anybody really listen any of his jimmys properganda and bum licking shit anymore except a couple of avivas funtioning off the same half a brain
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 pm

He's streaming fifa 15 gameplay on twitch , chugging for donations.
to be fair hes been getting trolled by such usernames are Brentsaknob, ijnsfat, pasotishite, argyletalkforever. you get the idea.
http://www.twitch.tv/pieface23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:11 pm

He is moaning about celeb big brother now saying who the feck the celebs are.....

No worries pie you will be a no one too soon
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Pie Face Podcast

I hope I don't get sued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18