green_genie
sufferedsince 68
seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
He should go back to Mc,'s

or at least go to college/uni and aim higher i say.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:50 pm

He a shining example of what they turns out from DHSB
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:30 pm

I see he has Quit McD's

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Pieface-lines-new-things-quitting-job-McDonalds/story-27544429-detail/story.html

perhaps he is going to invest in Argyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 am

argyl3 wrote:
I see he has Quit McD's

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Pieface-lines-new-things-quitting-job-McDonalds/story-27544429-detail/story.html

What with? That £24,000 he picked up will soon be spunked away and he'll have nothing to show for it except a load of losing betting slips and empty bottles.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:11 am

Homeslice wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
I see he has Quit McD's

What with? That £24,000 he picked up will soon be spunked away and he'll have nothing to show for it except a load of losing betting slips and empty bottles.

......and the odd pasty or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:15 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
24 thousand for being a useless talentless fat bastard.
What is the UK coming to these days.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Laughing

He needs to tone down his abusive manner somewhat if he wants a career in the media.

I've never sat near anyone nearly as foul mouthed, aggressive and abusive about their own players before in my life. Or the opposition, or the ref and linesmen for that matter.

Hopefully Argyle play well and don't force his inner Argyle demons out live on air!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:25 pm

ejh wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Laughing

He needs to tone down his abusive manner somewhat if he wants a career in the media.

I've never sat near anyone nearly as foul mouthed, aggressive and abusive about their own players before in my life. Or the opposition, or the ref and linesmen for that matter.

Hopefully Argyle play well and don't force his inner Argyle demons out live on air!

In all seriousness what does he think he will do in the media on the back of big brother? he might have his own double D's but i cant see Zoo magazine or FHM hiring him for covershoots like they do other big brother housemates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Laughing

In all seriousness what does he think he will do in the media on the back of big brother? he might have his own double D's but i cant see Zoo magazine or FHM hiring him for covershoots like they do other big brother housemates.

The big hissy fit Queen turned up in a suit that barely fitted with a Fedora.
What was it that Tringy says about nobody's who want to be somebody through football ?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Sadly, as we all know, Punchy, the world has always been full of such folk. And it isn't just people and football. How many villages, towns and cities try it on when they're the dullest place imaginable. And I'm not even going to mention many boardrooms up and down the country looking for a Bullingdon twerp

All the tv/internet/meeja has done is replace the old travelling fairs.
I guess two things really irritate. Out and out lies, and boring folk with nothing going for them at all. No talent, not even latent, not even easy on the eye.
I actually liked the bearded lady at the funfair when I was a kid, but at least she had a beard. Imagine travelling miles and miles to see the Ocean, only to be presented with just another down at heel city, leagues and leagues away from an ocean, any ocean.
I have never had a problem with " Dockyard and the warships ! ". You got what you asked for.
Bet THEChris with his own beard is homing in on an easy mark. Advice isn't cheap these days. Not much change from 23 grand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 am

I'd imagine in less than 6 months no one will remember him. My 14 Year apparently had an altercation with him at an away match last season, he only told me this last Weekend !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Looks like Pie Face isn't happy with the comments about him on p'bay-

Pie Face on the Official PAFC Forum wrote:
To Argyle fans and all Pasoti users I felt I needed to clear a few things up and felt this was a perfect opportunity to so it. I do read everything people put on here regarding issues and myself and people are clearly entitled to their opinions. On Saturday I was only sitting down as every time I go to Wimbledon I can never see the game, I wore a suit as its an opening game tradition and finally regarding the fans people that say I was being abusive it was clearly harmless banter I dont care if ive been on tv I wont change at away matches it seems to entertain many if it annoys you I'm sorry but I wont change. I'm a fan I have my opinions I share them in different ways but I'm argyle through and through I did everything I could do to promote them and continue doing so. Regarding me on radio Devon tomorrow I am able to not swear etc Il speak when needed to and aim to prove several people wrong by providing a great service to those listening. In summary I will not change, Il be going to every game and Il say exactly what I feel no matter what that's me I wont change for anyone keep it green guys cheers GREEN ARMY!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90251
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm

ejh wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Laughing

Sit him near Mr Loud that will nullify his whimperings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:36 pm

cracking comments by Uncle IJN on that Pasoti thread, what a cock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 pm

From what I have heard, Nool is far less complimentary about Pieface in private.

But I suppose that goes out the window if there is a bandwagon to jump on. I wonder what multi account will be used to attack Pieface when his behaviour brings PAFC into disrepute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Looks like Pie Face isn't happy with the comments about him on p'bay-

Pie Face on the Official PAFC Forum wrote:
To Argyle fans and all Pasoti users I felt I needed to clear a few things up and felt this was a perfect opportunity to so it. I do read everything people put on here regarding issues and myself and people are clearly entitled to their opinions. On Saturday I was only sitting down as every time I go to Wimbledon I can never see the game, I wore a suit as its an opening game tradition and finally regarding the fans people that say I was being abusive it was clearly harmless banter I dont care if ive been on tv I wont change at away matches it seems to entertain many if it annoys you I'm sorry but I wont change. I'm a fan I have my opinions I share them in different ways but I'm argyle through and through I did everything I could do to promote them and continue doing so. Regarding me on radio Devon tomorrow I am able to not swear etc Il speak when needed to and aim to prove several people wrong by providing a great service to those listening. In summary I will not change, Il be going to every game and Il say exactly what I feel no matter what that's me I wont change for anyone keep it green guys cheers GREEN ARMY!

doesnt he have an agent now that deals with this kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:55 pm

He's recently announced on twitter that he will be a Herald sport columnist-

Jack McDermott ‏[ltr]@the_pieface[/ltr]  28m28 minutes ago
Absolutely delighted to now be a columnist for @PlymouthSport a great way to share my views on Argyle thank you!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Aht leest hiz rittin ingliz wil helph im thruw hiz nehw kareer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:05 pm

taking over from the mighty Webb i spose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:39 pm

The usual poliburo trying to make him out like a reformed offender.
Only a matter of time before he is silencing dissent on pasoti while sat beside the reluctant one on match days.

No wonder so many feel distanced from PAFC with these apes running loose in the sweety shop.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:43 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
taking over from the mighty Webb i spose

Webby was distinctly muted on the train back to London Waterloo after the game, all the while stood around 20-30 Argyle fans none of whom might I add recognised him nor paid him any attention.

Kind of confirms what everyone knew since he jumped on the bandwagon from day 1.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that given Pie's first two media gigs since deciding to forsake his chosen career for the limelight, have been a BBC Devon radio commentary gig and now a Herald column that his management team was able to use his influence with those two media titans to launch his new (first?) client.

Webby and Pieface, a match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that given Pie's first two media gigs since deciding to forsake his chosen career for the limelight, have been a BBC Devon radio commentary gig and now a Herald column that his management team was able to use his influence with those two media titans to launch his new (first?) client.

Webby and Pieface, a match made in heaven.

hang about he has a column now???? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Truly
Sulk
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:22 pm

FFS Angry!!!! Keep up!

He's had a column ever since the first time he saw the fit birds on BB in various states of undress. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
FFS Angry!!!! Keep up!

He's had a column ever since the first time he saw the fit birds on BB in various states of undress. Very Happy

that would explain why he wore that dressing gown all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next