seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:59 pm

The pres is on BB????
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Angry wrote:
tonight pieface is having a pop at a jumped up tory boy... go jack

I've gone well off Joel, he seems very calculated in everything he does. He can be hilarious, his latest interview with Jasmine was great (like the ones he conducted before when the original new HMs came in). But he can be fairly sly. Siding up with Helen and Marc when his Mum came in and basically told him to. And now ditching Marc after John advised him to. He seems to be able to turn his back on people quite quickly to jump to whatever group he believes is the more popular. Seems to be on a bit of a power trip as a "guest" in the BB hotel at the minute too. Says he wants them to pass the task, etc, but then acts really demanding with Danny to make the "staff's" job harder.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Early start tonight chaps
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 pm

I thought Pie was a goner last night and I'm even more surprised that Marc has gone. Although I did suggest to my partner that because he's the most controversial character he had the potential to have more people taking a dislike to him than the others, despite having more liking him than the others. If it was a vote to save then he'd have been fine, I reckon Sam would have gone. But as it was evict, I think Sam was the only one that was safe - she's too much of a drip to even bother voting out.

The cashbomb twist should be interesting. On one hand if I was Pie I'd take anything I was offered, but on the other I think he's got potential to get support back on board and win - just out of everyone else being completely knobbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:29 pm

he'll go soon its all about tactical voting and the boring twats wont vote for anyone other than him, tory boy, my daddy funds me boy and the how the feck is she a glamour model girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Pieface has offered £4000 of the overall prize money for um bongo, the plymouth argyle 2nd leg result (lol) and a blazer. He is getting ripped for it by the housemates i have been told.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:14 am

Angry wrote:
Pieface has offered £4000 of the overall prize money for um bongo, the plymouth argyle 2nd leg result (lol) and a blazer. He is getting ripped for it by the housemates i have been told.

Ace, looking forward to seeing this on tonight's show. 

Joel was a bit devious, saying to the house that he "accidentally" bought the pizza whereas he knew full well what he was doing. Chloe's only gonna get arsey, because she thinks the money's hers already. Good on Pie, blow the feckin lot! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 am

If I was Pie I'd offer 150 grand to go home now and stick my fingers up to the lot of em as I walked out.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 am

Apparently Pie's rejected the offer in the end because they all kicked up such a fuss when he came out saying he'd request it. Money grabbing bastards. He's been pretty selfless throughout, just let him know the footy scores and that Sheridan's gone FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

Joel was a bit devious, saying to the house that he "accidentally" bought the pizza whereas he knew full well what he was doing. Chloe's only gonna get arsey, because she thinks the money's hers already. Good on Pie, blow the feckin lot! Haha

I can think of many more useful things than finding out a football score for ten grand. Just shows what a boring bloke he is that he has nothing in his life bar argyle, umbongo and mcdonalds.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 am

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

I can think of many more useful things than finding out a football score for ten grand. Just shows what a boring bloke he is that he has nothing in his life bar argyle, umbongo and mcdonalds.

Wanna enthrall me on how your life trumps his? Lets face it, you're as sad as I am, squabbling over big brother on an Argyle forum... jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

Wanna enthrall me on how your life trumps his? Lets face it, you're as sad as I am, squabbling over big brother on an Argyle forum... jocolor

the guy has a boring life but its nothing a good hard shag from a woman wouldnt put right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:26 pm

pieface turned down a phonecall from his dad to keep hold of a pice of string worth £0....he will be miffed if he wins the task lol
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Who's going tonight then Angry?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Anyone but Pie suits me. I've gone right off Chloe this week as she's been a real two faced cow. Genuinely think Harry needs to get out and get help. And Sam bores the hell out of me, she's such an irritating person. Pie's jumped back into second favourite to win the bleedin thing! What a turn around he's had!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:08 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Anyone but Pie suits me. I've gone right off Chloe this week as she's been a real two faced cow. Genuinely think Harry needs to get out and get help. And Sam bores the hell out of me, she's such an irritating person. Pie's jumped back into second favourite to win the bleedin thing! What a turn around he's had!

Agree, that Chloe is a whining Northern cow time too go for her tonight cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Foxy wrote:
Who's going tonight then Angry?

him or sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:47 pm

harry has gone. not shocked by that but the bell will toll for pie come the final day i feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:13 pm

i will tell you now the nex evictions in order, joel, nick pie man, chloe, christian danny

put money on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:27 am

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

the guy has a boring life but its nothing a good hard shag from a woman wouldnt put right.

And yet here you are,  watching literally hours and hours of his being in Big Brother every week..... just to watch him?

If Pieface is such a sad boring bloke - where does that leave you? You being the one who has know watched close to 100 hours now of him scratching his arse, eating wotsits and squabbling with housemates over what was said in the diary room on Tuesday?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:29 am

I've found Pie Face quite funny at times.

Good luck to the lad if anything comes of it. I used to think he was a complete tit at matches but fairplay to him I hope he gets something worthwhile out of life after this experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:23 am

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

And yet here you are,  watching literally hours and hours of his being in Big Brother every week..... just to watch him?

If Pieface is such a sad boring bloke - where does that leave you? You being the one who has know watched close to 100 hours now of him scratching his arse, eating wotsits and squabbling with housemates over what was said in the diary room on Tuesday?

Ejh he is indeed very boring young man so you defence of him is a whoosh as far as im concerned but thanks for once again inputting drivel in a thread your not bothered about lol! lol!

Last edited by Angry on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:32 am

Yea Man wrote:
I've found Pie Face quite funny at times.

Good luck to the lad if anything comes of it.  I used to think he was a complete tit at matches but fairplay to him I hope he gets something worthwhile out of life after this experience.

yeah he will have the club promoting him on match days to come, pasoti using him to plug stuff like they do with every z list celeb going, chris webb will claim him as his new hommie and endless herald articles maybe even a column between now and till the end of time to fill pages... oh and he has already been pencilled in to turn the christmas lights on so that shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

he have all of that while still working at mcdonalds if he has any brains about him as he isnt going get much fame and fortune on the back of big brother even if he does win no one does in fact long term with one or two expectations to the rule. If he is smart he wont over milk it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:46 am

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ejh he is indeed very boring young man so you defence of him is a whoosh as far as im concerned but thanks for once again inputting drivel in a thread your not bothered about lol! lol!

I'm just saying there is a massive irony in you watching every episode and monitoring his every move in the house (ordinarily would you be watching it?), and then saying he's a massive boring saddo who needs to change his life.

If you don't like him, don't find him entertaining, and aren't particularly supporting him, why are you watching it night after night?

I saw the first episode when he went in, l haven't seen a minute of it since because it is a programme that you either watch all the time or not at all. Its like a soap, you can't really dip in and out of it. I've never really warmed to Pieface on the terraces because he is loud, abusive, and aggressive on occasions (Pompey away a few seasons ago) but more recently I've had to sit near him and he's a lot more relaxed when Argyle are playing well.

Purely because he's an Argyle fan I hope he wins BB, rather than some other vain and vaccuous young turd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:39 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:

I'm just saying there is a massive irony in you watching every episode and monitoring his every move in the house (ordinarily would you be watching it?), and then saying he's a massive boring saddo who needs to change his life.

If you don't like him, don't find him entertaining, and aren't particularly supporting him, why are you watching it night after night?

I saw the first episode when he went in, l haven't seen a minute of it since because it is a programme that you either watch all the time or not at all. Its like a soap, you can't really dip in and out of it. I've never really warmed to Pieface on the terraces because he is loud, abusive, and aggressive on occasions (Pompey away a few seasons ago) but more recently I've had to sit near him and he's a lot more relaxed when Argyle are playing well.

Purely because he's an Argyle fan I hope he wins BB, rather than some other vain and vaccuous young turd.

again thankyou for ever pointless input on a thread you dont care about Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next