green_genie
sufferedsince 68
seadog
Dick Trickle
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Pork pie hat.
Bought it cheap of the internet for Shrewsbury away.
Got a much nicer one from the Waitrose at Telford services!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Fat boy was sweating last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Foxy wrote:
Fat boy was sweating last night.

He looked like he got a reality check and to be fair he needed one as he was believing his own hype that wasnt real.

that gangster just got owned fro lying about her time on judge rinder (side note does anyone who has watched that show they think of carry on films?)

oh and the cockney mug getting overly aggressive and threatening again is quite comical
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:32 am

I've never watched Judge Rinder, but didn't Marc admit he'd been on the show - so why then was he berating Aisleyne (or however her names spelt) about going on it? 

Marc is such a horrible bloke. He knows what he's doing and fair play to Danny for calling him out on it. Let himself down about with his poor aim, but the sarnie hit Joel so was quite funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I've never watched Judge Rinder, but didn't Marc admit he'd been on the show - so why then was he berating Aisleyne (or however her names spelt) about going on it? 

Marc is such a horrible bloke. He knows what he's doing and fair play to Danny for calling him out on it. Let himself down about with his poor aim, but the sarnie hit Joel so was quite funny.

because she lied about not knowing that show pays the charges ruled by the barrister rob rinder when she actually admitted to it 30 seconds before hand. You have to be lower than a snakes belly to swear on your dead mums grave when out have been caught out lying. As for that sensitive mug danny he is just comedy to watch how he gets himself wound up over little things that he isnt involved with. should be kicked out of the show for his continuous aggression he is a screw loose like that idiot brian.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:02 pm

knob Pieface dropped himself in the carp over Dan and Ash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Foxy wrote:

and i noticed was placing a pillow over his lap when he saw the girls kiss lol.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Foxy wrote:

and i noticed was placing a pillow over his lap when he saw the girls kiss lol.

Schush watching on catch up Angry Sad
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:15 am

I'm just catching up now and that Marc is so self-absorbed. He's in the diary room going on about how Danny's friends wont tell him he's wrong, blah blah. And that if Marc's friends tell him he's wrong, then he listens. But nearly all of them in that house have told Marc that he's not wrong, and he wont listen, ever. That's why it kicked off. Because two blokes believed they were in the right and weren't going to change their stance. Marc does provoke and bait for responses, but he's good at it and usually he gets the reaction he's after - nasty piece of work mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I'm just catching up now and that Marc is so self-absorbed. He's in the diary room going on about how Danny's friends wont tell him he's wrong, blah blah. And that if Marc's friends tell him he's wrong, then he listens. But nearly all of them in that house have told Marc that he's not wrong, and he wont listen, ever. That's why it kicked off. Because two blokes believed they were in the right and weren't going to change their stance. Marc does provoke and bait for responses, but he's good at it and usually he gets the reaction he's after - nasty piece of work mind.

DO YOU FANCY HIM OR SOMETHING?

he is the only in that house who isnt a self absorb cnut and likely to want to try milking a living from the show like pieface and danny will certainly do.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 am

Angry, you must be joking. I think its safe to say they all would like to make a decent living after the show and win the competition (who wouldn't want that? Some serious bank there), but its clear Marc is the most calculated in his plan to achieve that. Its a shame, because he can be genuinely funny and he is a real charmer. But he's got a nasty side to him, he's constantly bitching or moaning about everyone else - the very thing that he's always saying is wrong with all the others. Half the time he's a self-absorbed hypocrite and the other half he seems a genuinely funny and good guy - he's as fake as they come though.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:42 am

Foxy wrote:

lol! lol! Hahaha just caught up to this bit! What a tit, haha. Bless him, he thought he was helping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:44 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry, you must be joking. I think its safe to say they all would like to make a decent living after the show and win the competition (who wouldn't want that? Some serious bank there), but its clear Marc is the most calculated in his plan to achieve that. Its a shame, because he can be genuinely funny and he is a real charmer. But he's got a nasty side to him, he's constantly bitching or moaning about everyone else - the very thing that he's always saying is wrong with all the others. Half the time he's a self-absorbed hypocrite and the other half he seems a genuinely funny and good guy - he's as fake as they come though.

none of them will make any living from the show after a few weeks of it ending. Not one of them has any charisma or that interesting a person to even try it. pieface will for all is worth in ad around plymouth with the club and brents herald's backing but if i were him i wouldnt go quitting mcdonalds just yet even if he wins.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 am

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

none of them will make any living from the show after a few weeks of it ending. Not one of them has any charisma or that interesting a person to even try it. pieface will for all is worth in ad around plymouth with the club and brents herald's backing but if i were him i wouldnt go quitting mcdonalds just yet even if he wins.

Yeah, well you never know with these things. Lots of very bland previous HMs, or booted out early HMs have still managed somehow to use it as a spring board to something new. I agree with you though, I think few will see their lives change drastically other than being recognised more commonly, which I don't think will necessarily be a positive. But I'm saying there's a difference between wanting it to happen, thinking it will happen and it actually happening. I think they all want it, because well 150k and a decent career who wouldn't? I don't think many think it will happen, maybe just Christian and his music. But I'm unsure if it'll actually happen for any of them to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Don't forget the early start 9pm tonight boys, sit back and enjoy the ride...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Foxy wrote:
Don't forget the early start 9pm tonight boys, sit back and enjoy the ride...

look how far we've come #stripesareback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 pm

fatboy nominating everyone out of his kliq. such a sheep
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Can't wait for big John to go in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm

lightweight jack after one vodka getting all gobby in the diary room. lol he is quite a funny drunk
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Angry wrote:
lightweight jack after one vodka getting all gobby in the diary room. lol he is quite a funny drunk

2weeks and he'll be gone, reckon Pasoti will take him under there wing Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Foxy wrote:
Angry wrote:

2weeks and he'll be gone, reckon Pasoti will take him under there wing Exclamation

nool has already claimed him as one of his followers.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Bit like grooming ain't it....
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Angry wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Angry wrote:

nool has already claimed him as one of his followers.

More like his Son, seem to have a lot in common, the obvious and both full of sh1te.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Tune in right now and see Pieface give John McCririck a sensual and deep all over massage.... including a happy ending i believe Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 pm

tonight pieface is having a pop at a jumped up tory boy... go jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother   Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face a contestant on Big Brother
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next