Les Miserable
Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:17 am

Just a reminder

Tranmere stub holders and Argyle Foundation Members will be able to buy one home  play-off ticket only each today and you can only buy by phone or in person.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:19 am

So am I able to get a second away ticket today with my foundation membership, or do I have to wait until tomorrow or do I have to just travel solo? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:21 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
So am I able to get a second away ticket today with my foundation membership, or do I have to wait until tomorrow or do I have to just travel solo? scratch

look on argyle twitter, or e-mail Matt at the ticket office

Tranmere stub tickets holders can now have 2 tickets  for the home game online
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:46 pm

WE have received plenty of questions regarding the processes of the ticketing for the Wycombe play-offs games. We hope the following will assist

PLAY-OFF TICKETS FAQS

How many tickets have been sold for the home leg so far??
More than 7,000 (and more than 1,000 for the away leg). Thank you for your support.

I am having trouble booking a ticket online. What can I do?
You will need to be a Member, either this season or for next season, and activate, or have already activated, your Member account on line.

How long are the queues on the phone line?
This varies from day to day, and between times of day. We estimate the average wait in the first two days was half an hour; longer at busier times; shorter at less busy times.

I have booked online, do I need to collect a ticket?
Members will have the game added to their Membership card and will not need a ticket; if you are buying more than one ticket, you will need to arrange collection of the additional ticket.

I cannot get to Home Park, but have a stub for the Tranmere game - how can I prove that?
Talk to our Ticket Office staff – they are there to help.

I am an Argyle Foundation Member. When can I buy a ticket for the home leg?
From Wednesday morning. You will need to buy in person or by phone – there is no facility for you to book on line.

I am an Argyle Foundation Member. When can I a ticket for the away leg?
From Thursday morning, tickets will go on general sale to non-Members who are on the club’s database.

I have a ticket stub from the game against Tranmere. When can I buy a ticket for the home leg?
From Wednesday morning. If you purchased your Tranmere tickets on line, you can now buy up to two tickets on line

I have a ticket stub from the game against Tranmere. When can I buy a ticket for the away leg?
From Thursday morning, tickets will go on general sale to non-Members who are on the club’s database.

When do tickets go on general sale?
From Thursday morning, when Members previously restricted to two home-leg tickets per Membership will be able to buy additional tickets and non-Members who are on the club’s database will be able to buy one ticket for the away leg – availability permitting.

I am a club Member - how long have I got to claim my existing seat?
Until close of business on Wednesday.

How many home-leg tickets can I buy when they go on general sale?
As many as you like, within reason; online purchases are restricted to four per transaction – for more, call the Ticket Office.

What are the Ticket Office opening hours?
Wednesday, May 6            9am-5pm
Thursday, May 7               9am-8pm
Friday, May 8                    9am-6pm
Saturday, May 9               9am-7.45pm
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:19 pm

It'll make PotD at this rate. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:20 pm

I wonder if I am a 'non member' on the clubs data base?
How would I know?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Depends whether you bought a membership or not Rickler...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:41 pm

green_genie wrote:
It'll make PotD at this rate. affraid

Do you think with the game live on the box and the rubbish transport we have here itwill put fans off coming?

if this was for a firework night, city bus would be all over it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:02 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Depends whether you bought a membership or not Rickler...

Errr.... That bit is easy, I didn't.

Now, how do I tell if I am in the clubs "data base"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Whether you have ever bought anything from the club using your card details
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:40 pm

No, nothing to do with card details, whenever you buy a match ticket they take your name and address and log it on the database whether you pay by cash or card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:47 pm

How long is that going to go back? Just this season or if you have ever bought online tickets?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No, nothing to do with card details, whenever you buy a match ticket they take your name and address and log it on the database whether you pay by cash or card.

I've bought match tickets and they've never ever done any of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Not if you pay on the gate they don't.

And what happens if you buy something online and pay with your card?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:55 pm

You pay on the gate with a card? How the World has changed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I've bought match tickets and they've never ever done any of that.

Over the last 2 or 3 seasons they've done it every time I've bought a ticket from the club shop in the days leading up to the match using cash, can't ever remember it being done before that though, I just assumed it was a new system they'd introduced in this technology driven world...........or maybe it's because I look like one of the cast of crimewatch!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Iggy wrote:
How long is that going to go back? Just this season or if you have ever bought online tickets?

A couple of seasons at least but I've always paid with cash at the club shop, if you've bought tickets online obviously you used a card so I'd be very surprised if your details weren't logged onto the pasoti club database especially if you've done so in the last 2 or 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm

8,000 now sold, open to all tomorrow, three more days still to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:47 pm

How many away tickets left??
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Allocation is 1800 and the article above says over 1000 gone, so I'd imagine somewhere between 600-700 left.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Thurs eve is awkward and wycombe a 3 hr run from plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:32 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Allocation is 1800 and the article above says over 1000 gone, so I'd imagine somewhere between 600-700 left.

Adam Park

Away fans are mostly located at one end of the ground in the Dreams Stand, where just over 2,000 supporters can be accommodated
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:34 pm

When my mate picked our tickets up yesterday afternoon ( about 2pm ish) he was told there wasn't many away tickets left.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:45 pm

With 8,000 sold by Argyle and Wycombe selling 1,000 that 9,000 with three days to go.

Wycombe Wanderers FC @wwfcofficial  ·

Blues fans have now snapped up close to 1,000 tickets for #PLYvWYC on Saturday - a superb effort for this special occasion!
27 retweets 33 favorites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
With 8,000 sold by Argyle and Wycombe selling 1,000 that 9,000 with three days to go.

Wycombe Wanderers FC @wwfcofficial  ·

Blues fans have now snapped up close to 1,000 tickets for #PLYvWYC on Saturday - a superb effort for this special occasion!
27 retweets 33 favorites

raised eyebrow

'Superb effort', in as much as half the allocation is still available three days before kick off.

Last edited by ejh on Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next