Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Went to HP this am and saw the Q was hopeless. Tried to go online but all I could get was a message saying that I don't have enough priveleges to be able to buy a ticket for the Wycombe game. I've e mailed the club but no response-any ideas as to what the "priveleges" bit is all about?

Pretty much exactly the same for me.

I think the on-line problem comes from not having used it before so I set up a new account but new accounts weren't allowed to purchase tickets which is all totally crap when it comes down to it.

90 minutes on the phone did the job in the end but listening to a looped message telling me that the best way to buy tickets was on-line grated more than a little.

All in all best described as a typical Argyle balls-up.

Just imagine the hours of fun trying to get tickets if we get to Wembley!

That's why I was reluctant to go online in the first place, knew there would be some kind of bleddy lash up. Ah well, looks like another fecking 30 mile round trip on Wednesday, can't possibly make it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Online on Thursday, will probably have the phone connected and see which works first.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

When can us plastic glory hunters buy a ticket? also does anyone know a cockney spiv i can buy some cheap argo gear off?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Went to HP this am and saw the Q was hopeless. Tried to go online but all I could get was a message saying that I don't have enough priveleges to be able to buy a ticket for the Wycombe game. I've e mailed the club but no response-any ideas as to what the "priveleges" bit is all about?

Pretty much exactly the same for me.

I think the on-line problem comes from not having used it before so I set up a new account but new accounts weren't allowed to purchase tickets which is all totally crap when it comes down to it.

90 minutes on the phone did the job in the end but listening to a looped message telling me that the best way to buy tickets was on-line grated more than a little.

All in all best described as a typical Argyle balls-up.

Just imagine the hours of fun trying to get tickets if we get to Wembley!

That's why I was reluctant to go online in the first place, knew there would be some kind of bleddy lash up. Ah well, looks like another fecking 30 mile round trip on Wednesday, can't possibly make it tomorrow.

If you have used on-line before it seems to be working fine. If not then forget it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:36 pm

If you are not already in the phone queue for play-off tickets, your call is unlikely to be dealt with toda

After a hectic day, the queues at Home Park have thinned out considerably - we reckon the wait is now less than 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Bank Holiday loads of people off work queueing, try tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Quotes from Argyle

Thanks for all your patience, which ever medium you are using. Lots of tickets sold - but plenty remaining, of course

Ticket office & phone lines are now closed. Online ticketing still available

Ticket office open again at 9am and open until 8pm Tuesday. Phones 11am - 4pm.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Just before 5pm today - no queue at all, and away tickets for Thursday still plentiful.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm sweating on getting one on general sale on Thursday after losing my Tranmere ticket stub while ever so slightly intoxicated. Will there be any left ? Que sera sera.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:09 am

Going by the seating plan online, there's still plenty of tickets left. Blocks 10 - 14 are now classed as limited availability, as well as block 3 and the Grandstand (upper). Barely a ticket sold in block 1.

A question though, the OS states that: "Family Members should note that, for this game only, Family Zone for All Seating will be allocated in Blocks 19 and 20."

So why then are blocks 15, 16, 18 and 20 shut, but blocks 17 (usual family zone in the corner) and 19 open? Seems a bizarre set up to have two blocks shut, 1 open, 1 shut, 1 open and then segregation between Home and Away end. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
When can us plastic glory hunters buy a ticket? also does anyone know a cockney spiv i can buy some cheap argo gear off?

Thursday, or "were not worthy day" as it shall henceforth be named. It would be rude not to offer a ticket to Throbber if we get some.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Manning level's at Wycombe

Wycombe Wanderers FC ‏@wwfcofficial@wavesnwheels

we have one at the counter, one on the phones and are advising fans to book online. Matchday staff are unavailable to work.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:

we have one at the counter, one on the phones and are advising fans to book online. Matchday staff are unavailable to work.

Out of curiosity how many tickets have been sold in the first 2 days at HP Tgwu?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Foxy wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Out of curiosity how many tickets have been sold in the first 2 days at HP Tgwu?

Not that great, Limited in blocks 3,  9 to 14,  upper tiers Mayflower, blocked sellng tickets  in blocks 15, 16, 18. at the moment.

Limited do not mean much, as the block could be only half sold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:24 pm

If they shut any full blocks and don't go for minimal segregation the hierarchy should hold their heads in shame - cant believe this game sellout fully!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
If they shut any full blocks and don't go for minimal segregation the hierarchy should hold their heads in shame - cant believe this game sellout fully!!

They have moved the family section over to blocks 19 & 20. 20 is blocked at the moment So is 15, 16 & 18. They trying to sell the rest of the ground first. 4 has gone Limited
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Wycombe tickets sells for both game as of two hours ago

Wycombe Wanderers FC ‏@wwfcofficial
Ticket sales for the play-offs stand at 616 (away) and 641 (home). Buy for Saturday's away leg online:  http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-plymouth-a-1405-2436928.aspx … #PLYvWYC

Just to add

Adult tickets for Conference play-off final: £36-£41.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I'm sweating on getting one on general sale on Thursday after losing my Tranmere ticket stub while ever so slightly intoxicated. Will there be any left ?  Que sera sera.

Box office - won't be able to get tickets using tranmere stubs online - they have tried to make it so if it is in your purchase history but they haven't been able to.

So only in person or over the phone for tranmere stubs as they can look up your purchase history when you are on  the phone
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Box office - won't be able to get tickets using tranmere stubs online - they have tried to make it so if it is in your purchase history but they haven't been able to.

So only in person or over the phone for tranmere stubs as they can look up your purchase history when you are on  the phone

After all these years, Argyle still can't get the most basic of things right.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
I'm sweating on getting one on general sale on Thursday after losing my Tranmere ticket stub while ever so slightly intoxicated. Will there be any left ?  Que sera sera.

Yes T&G I should be OK because they've got all my purchasing history, I was looking forward to presenting my stump to the young lady in the ticket kiosk though. albino
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:20 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

They have moved the family section over to blocks 19 & 20.  20 is blocked at the moment So is 15, 16 & 18. They trying to sell the rest of the ground first.  4 has gone Limited

That's ok then - could be on for the 'max' attendance then!! So envious of you lot but fingers crossed we go all the way!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:49 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Yes T&G I should be OK because they've got all my purchasing history, I was looking forward to presenting my stump to the young lady in the ticket kiosk though. albino

Tried it myself once but she wasn't very impressed. Burst out laughing for some reason, seems like she had seen more impressive stumps in her time. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Tuggywu, old bean, squire, sah, as a man with some evident connections, dya know whatta mean moi san, can you find out what time tickets go on general sale online on Thursday please? Is it 00:01 on Thursday they can be bought, or 09:00, or what?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Is it 00:01 on Thursday they can be bought?

I do believe that is so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next