Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Iggy wrote:
How much time do you reckon you need to leave to get into the Lyndy for kick off, I reckon a half hour queue. There will still be people queuing five minutes after kick off.

Ah, those late drinkers.

I am aiming to get there for 6:30pm, i am giving the pub a miss. I expect there to be a few queuing when i get up to HP.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:17 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor Are you GreenArmy1984 in disguise jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Blocks in Horse shoe
3 4 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 are full  

1 =     8
2 =     3
6 =     2
7 = 2
8 =     1
15 =    2      They so how found two rows of seats
17 =    11      They so how found two rows of seats
18 =     6      They so how found two rows of seats
19 =   14     Families block only single seats left

Main Mayflower    =  20
Lower Mayflower  =  16
 TOTAL                      86

Is it POTD, How will the fans know it is a sell out?

Do you think Argyle are playing cat and mouse with the fans?

One minute they sold a block it turned red, then rows of seats appears

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat May 09, 2015 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:23 am

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Saturday's game will be broadcast on Sky Sports 1 at 7.40pm, it's also on Radio Devon and Argyle player and on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra.

Hypothetically....

If a foreign Exile wanted to watch a stream of the match on a computer, how would that best be done?
Do you know anyone in the UK with a Sky Sports connection? They could allow you to use their Sky Go password to watch it, completely legally...? I use my mother's, although it's restricted on the number of devices you can log it into, and my siblings have taken the other 3 (I think) devices already, but loads of people never even use it?

A tried it on my phone/ipad a couple times last year when abroad - I couldn't access it, and that was from my own account.  

You might need  to use something like 'Zen Mate' to confuse your IP and make it appear you are in the UK?

If anyone wants to give me their 'Sky Go' password I will give it a try - Watts yer Muthers, Mock?

Thanks for all the links people have sent me - I will install adblock and give them a go (just in the interest of research, of course..)

Would it be feasible, in a hypothetical sense of course, if the "link research" results could be shared, perhaps via some secure personal messaging method, with someone on the other side of the planet who might be interested in furthering this field from an antipodean perspective?

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

nzgreen wrote:

Would it be feasible, in a hypothetical sense of course, if the "link research" results could be shared, perhaps via some secure personal messaging method, with someone on the other side of the planet who might be interested in furthering this field from an antipodean perspective?

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

I'll throw caution to the wind. I'll expose them, these people shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows peddling their illicit wares.  

Here is the info I have compiled (with a little help from ATD friends)...

A lot of suggestions to download AdBlock, and then in no particular order --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"use a website called FSI.......Football streaming info. Select streams and links and scroll down to the match of your choice, then select one of the links and click on browser, it should then take you to your chosen match, you might need to wait for 30 seconds or so for adverts to finish and then the match should appear, you can then adjust the volume and expand to fullscreen and so on. I strongly advise that you install adblock plus first though or you will be bombarded with adverts which can become very annoying. It's  a great site and I've been using it for 3 or 4 years without any problems, if you've got a strong internet connection you should get a near perfect picture, give it a try to familiarise yourself with the procedure before Saturday, they're always showing matches from somewhere in the World, any problems get back to me.

P.S.......... if you get any popup windows appearing telling you you need to install this that or the other just close them and ignore them but that probably won't happen if you install adblock plus first."

There you have it everyone.  I would be glad to hear of any successful 'research'.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:21 am

Rickler wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

I'll throw caution to the wind. I'll expose them, these people shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows peddling their illicit wares.  

"use a website called FSI.......Football streaming info. Select streams and links and scroll down to the match of your choice, then select one of the links and click on browser, it should then take you to your chosen match, you might need to wait for 30 seconds or so for adverts to finish and then the match should appear, you can then adjust the volume and expand to fullscreen and so on. I strongly advise that you install adblock plus first though or you will be bombarded with adverts which can become very annoying. It's  a great site and I've been using it for 3 or 4 years without any problems, if you've got a strong internet connection you should get a near perfect picture, give it a try to familiarise yourself with the procedure before Saturday, they're always showing matches from somewhere in the World, any problems get back to me.

P.S.......... if you get any popup windows appearing telling you you need to install this that or the other just close them and ignore them but that probably won't happen if you install adblock plus first."

There you have it everyone.  I would be glad to hear of any successful 'research'.

Excellent. The research dept is very thrilled.
With Thanks,
Prof Green
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:25 am

Rickler wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

Thanks! Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:36 am

tis all well good,

every weird sport in the world gets covered at some point of the day
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:12 am

Looks like Block 20 will stay closed as they won't segregate the Sky camera tower going in there.

Handy for the mini-standers that gate will be well shy of the 16000 true capacity (allowing 400 for segregation)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:27 am

Shorely the gate for tonight blows out of the water any argument that 15 or 16k is sufficient for Argyle?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:36 am

Blocks in Horse shoe
2 3 4 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 are full  

1 =     4
6 =     1
7 =      1
8 =     1
15 =    2      
17 =     6      
18 =     1      
19 =   9    

Main Mayflower    =   16
Lower Mayflower  =  15
TOTAL                       55

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat May 09, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:53 am

Rickler wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

Vipsports as morphed into another when I clicked on my bookmarked link

Am guessing they change often to get around Copyright etc

Never fail to get Sky Sports HD wherever I am in the World using Zen on Chrome. Does take a few minutes to load properly and then click out the Ads etc
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:56 am

Iggy wrote:
Shorely the gate for tonight blows out of the water any argument that 15 or 16k is sufficient for Argyle?

Our title decider vs QPR blew out the water the argument that 21k was sufficient, but in light of everything - that would do as a minimum.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:36 am

nzgreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

Excellent. The research dept is very thrilled.
With Thanks,
Prof Green

Rickler,

Early feedback from the research department, who by the way, are all Scandinavian, female, blonde, 21, Argyle supporters, and highly sexed, confirm an affirmative in their research.

However they do concede that although initial results are encouraging, further research will be required to corroborate their findings.

Prof Green
University of T and A
Australia
New Zealand
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:58 am

Blocks in Horse shoe
3 4 5 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 are full  

1 =     4
2 = 1
6 =     1
7 =      1
8 =     1
15 =    2      
17 =     7      
18 =     1      
19 =      10    

Main Mayflower    =   16
Lower Mayflower  =  15
TOTAL                       58
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:36 am

Iggy wrote:

You would have thought so. This is a 4th tier home match at the end of the day, not a cup final or a massive FA cup draw. Or a league match higher up the pyramid, or a championship crowning celebration.

We have near sold out our current capacity for a 4th tier game, with a puncher's chance of promotion. Shows what potential the club has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:42 am

It's amazed me the level of support post admin, I know some people moan about stayaways but compared to other teams we do draw good crowds.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:52 am

I think prior to our last stint at Championship level, it was often said that Argyle were pretty much always in the top six attendance-wise of whatever League they happened to be in - which prior to the mid 90's was exclusively the middle two tiers.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Blocks in Horse shoe
2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 18 are full  

1 =     1
7 =      1
15 =     1      
17 =     3            
19 =      5    

Main Mayflower    =   10
Lower Mayflower  =  12
TOTAL                       33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:51 pm

If we don't sell our for this ill eat Ashdowns hat.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:13 pm

is it made of marzipan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8