Les Miserable
Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

tickets for Wycombe updates Empty
PostSubject: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:00 am

Good news for ST holders

TICKETS for our play-off semi-final against Wycombe Wanderers will go on sale on Monday morning.
We play the first of our two legs against the Chairboys at Home Park on Saturday, May 9, with the return at Adams Park on Thursday, May 14. Both games kick off at 7.45pm.

All 2014-15 Members will be able to buy up to two tickets for the home leg and one for the away leg from 9am on Monday, May 4, either from the Home Park Ticket Office or online. Fans who have bought a new Membership for 2015-16 (not renewals) will be able to buy up to two tickets for the home leg only. Please note that telephone booking lines will not open until 11am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:15 am

Wycombe will start selling their tickets tomorrow and it a free for all for their 1,650 tickets.

Tickets for the first leg of the Sky Bet League 2 play-off semi-finals will be on sale from Sunday 3rd May at noon.
Blues finished fourth in the division to set up a two-legged clash with the Pilgrims, with the winner heading to Wembley to meet either Stevenage or Southend in the final.

The first leg will take place at Home Park on Saturday 9th May (k.o. 7.45pm). Wycombe have been given an allocation of 1,650 seats in the Barn Park Stand - this will be all-ticket and therefore fans will not be able to buy tickets on the day of the game.

Note there is no priority booking system for this game.

Prices are as follows:

Adults: £20

Seniors (65+): £15
Under 18s: £7

Away game

(Thursday, May 14, 7.45pm)

Wycombe Wanderers - all ticket

Panache Stand (unreserved seating)

Adult (26-59) £18
Senior Citizens (60 & over) £14
Young Adult (19-25) £12
Juniors (8-18) £9
Children (under 5 ) £5

Wheelchairs: Contact Wycombe on 01494 441118

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant price band & free carer

Coach
Departs 1.30pm

Travel Club
Member £24
Non-Member £27
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Wycombe on line tickets advise

Adult (£20.00) Under 18 (£7.00) Senior 65 & Over (£15.00)

There is 100 ticket limit per household
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Who buys 100 tickets for their household??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Paven wrote:
Who buys 100 tickets for their household??

It on their online ticket web site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:18 pm

What is the capacity for this game?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Wow, gonna be some night - enjoy all that attend!! Fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Time you subtract the usual 3 blocks of segregation and the family zone the actual capacity will probably be less than 15k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Time you subtract the usual 3 blocks of segregation and the family zone the actual capacity will probably be less than 15k.

That would be a real downer - don't let the fans down James & co!!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Family Zone moved to Blocks 19 & 20
Won't be a lot of segregation
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:02 am

Got the family tickets, queue now outside carpark, you should park in the park and ride carpark, 6 tickets window open. 1 for home tickets only, 5 for both.

They said ST will not be issue with a printed ticket but use their old season tickets, when I bought my five tickets they printed 4 and said one have to use his old ST. (Mine was the one that did not print)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:09 am

What time are the ticket windows open till TG? Any idea?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:38 am

No idea, but right now the queue is well past the back of the Argyle car park. I've got a mate who's been there who's been queuing for almost an hour now and he's not even halfway there.

Personally think it's a bit off that they make season ticket holders buy tickets for this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

Czarcasm wrote:
What time are the ticket windows open till TG? Any idea?

I ask the shop which time they close tomorrow (grandson want's a flag) they are open until 2000hrs.

The Home Park Ticket Office will open at 9am from Monday, May 4-Saturday, May 9.

On Tuesday, May 5 and Thursday, May 7, the Ticket Office will remain open until 8pm; on Friday, May 8, it will remain open until 6pm.

The Ticket Office will be open all day on Saturday, May 9 and we encourage supporters who are collecting tickets on that day to pick them up as early as possible
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:56 am

Paven wrote:
No idea, but right now the queue is well past the back of the Argyle car park. I've got a mate who's been there who's been queuing for almost an hour now and he's not even halfway there.

Personally think it's a bit off that they make season ticket holders buy tickets for this anyway.

Took me 15mins this morning, good job Matt and his staff are doing, 6 window were open first thing, online and phone lines are open. Matt and his senior staff is moving between the windows when needed. Complication one person in front of me wanted 2 over 65 1 carer 1 adult 1 child (1 of the ST to be moved) Extra tickets 2 seniors 2 adults 1 child. Away tickets he wanted all the same and to be seated together.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tea and coffee open
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:14 pm

I think i will watch both games on Sky [i will go to Wembley should Argyle get there though].

As i am not a STH, by the time tickets go on general sale i bet there will not be many left ?.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I think i will watch both games on Sky [i will go to Wembley should Argyle get there though].

As i am not a STH, by the time tickets go on general sale i bet there will not be many left ?.

Me too will be hunting out a local drinking hole which will be screening the game.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:32 pm

I think you both be alright, 15000 at the most will be the gate.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:42 pm

2 1/2 hours queue this morning from 10.
Don't think aways will go past today but there should be few left for home general sale. Depends how many of the 4500 Tranmere ticket holders are sorted by ST mates doubling up.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Went to HP this am and saw the Q was hopeless. Tried to go online but all I could get was a message saying that I don't have enough priveleges to be able to buy a ticket for the Wycombe game. I've e mailed the club but no response-any ideas as to what the "priveleges" bit is all about?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Went to HP this am and saw the Q was hopeless. Tried to go online but all I could get was a message saying that I don't have enough priveleges to be able to buy a ticket for the Wycombe game. I've e mailed the club but no response-any ideas as to what the "priveleges" bit is all about?

I think you must be register with you ST membership

Look on Argyle twitter page for other online problems
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Pretty much exactly the same for me.

I think the on-line problem comes from not having used it before so I set up a new account but new accounts weren't allowed to purchase tickets which is all totally crap when it comes down to it.

90 minutes on the phone did the job in the end but listening to a looped message telling me that the best way to buy tickets was on-line grated more than a little.

All in all best described as a typical Argyle balls-up.

Just imagine the hours of fun trying to get tickets if we get to Wembley!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next