Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Shorely 800 seats for segregation is absurd, right? that's a block + 200. More like 400, 16k capacity...?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Hence why the mini stand was way too small.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Just geddit built bhey Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:24 pm

blocks        1 to 19 =    258 seats
Main Stand              =  20
Lower Mayflower     =   69

TOTAL   =   347

That all the seats left  untill they open block 20   (maths done by my 7 year old grandson)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:43 pm

ive still got 2 OAP tickets for the grandstand going
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Needless to say the attendance figure will give a fairly accurate reflection of our true max capacity, so if the current size is all we're going to get from a new stand - then Saturday shall forever be our limit. Selling out for a League Two game just shows how absurd and small minded Brent's vision is.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Saturday's game will be broadcast on Sky Sports 1 at 7.40pm, it's also on Radio Devon and Argyle player and on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra.

Argyle's sold over 5,000 tickets today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:41 pm

BLOCK  12 as gone red

sold another 43 tonight, down to 304 left

blocks 3 10 11 12 13 all red more to follow soon

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu May 07, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Saturday's game will be broadcast on Sky Sports 1 at 7.40pm, it's also on Radio Devon and Argyle player and on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra.

Hypothetically....

If a foreign Exile wanted to watch a stream of the match on a computer, how would that best be done?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Angry the one in the know
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:02 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Needless to say the attendance figure will give a fairly accurate reflection of our true max capacity, so if the current size is all we're going to get from a new stand - then Saturday shall forever be our limit. Selling out for a League Two game just shows how absurd and small minded Brent's vision is.

Is it not accepted that it is literally never, ever going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:06 pm

There are quite literally dozens of live streaming feeds for any live tv match. A google search will provide a choice and then it's just a case of clicking the links. Some feeds will be better than others in terms of freezing or buffering. A good idea would be to 'practice' with some of the links that you find (prior to Saturday obviously), then bookmark the ones that give a good stream.

Hypothetically.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Funny they have just found just over 50 spare seats in the top corner of the west side in the main stand
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Hypothetically....

If a foreign Exile wanted to watch a stream of the match on a computer, how would that best be done?
Do you know anyone in the UK with a Sky Sports connection? They could allow you to use their Sky Go password to watch it, completely legally...? I use my mother's, although it's restricted on the number of devices you can log it into, and my siblings have taken the other 3 (I think) devices already, but loads of people never even use it?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Hypothetically....

Do you know anyone in the UK with a Sky Sports connection? They could allow you to use their Sky Go password to watch it, completely legally...? I use my mother's, although it's restricted on the number of devices you can log it into, and my siblings have taken the other 3 (I think) devices already, but loads of people never even use it?

A tried it on my phone/ipad a couple times last year when abroad - I couldn't access it, and that was from my own account.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

yeah, fair one. not tried it abroad and looking on Googs it does look like that'll be the case...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:43 pm

BLOCK  12 as gone red

sold another 43 tonight, down to 304 left

blocks 10 11 12 13 all red more to follow soon

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu May 07, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:12 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
All the assurances that 'it'll be be built when we get there' never come to fruition. After 5? Seasons Swansea are still winging it on a stadium designed while in the bottom division, Blackpool never grasped the nettle, Bournemouth despite rich backers and record premier pay outs have announced that dean court won't be expanded. With all the cash sloshing about now why is there this Huge reluctance to invest in long term core revenue streams? Is it because it's far harder to wash dirty money through something tangible instead of the services of players and their agents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Hypothetically....

PM for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:53 am

With-menace wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
All the assurances that 'it'll be be built when we get there' never come to fruition. After 5? Seasons Swansea are still winging it on a stadium designed while in the bottom division, Blackpool never grasped the nettle, Bournemouth despite rich backers and record premier pay outs have announced that dean court won't be expanded. With all the cash sloshing about now why is there this Huge reluctance to invest in long term core revenue streams? Is it because it's far harder to wash dirty money through something  tangible instead of the services of players and their agents?

With the millions that the Prem teams will now earn from Sky's new deal, attendances/ capacities aren't the priority for turnover now.
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:13 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
With-menace wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
All the assurances that 'it'll be be built when we get there' never come to fruition. After 5? Seasons Swansea are still winging it on a stadium designed while in the bottom division, Blackpool never grasped the nettle, Bournemouth despite rich backers and record premier pay outs have announced that dean court won't be expanded. With all the cash sloshing about now why is there this Huge reluctance to invest in long term core revenue streams? Is it because it's far harder to wash dirty money through something  tangible instead of the services of players and their agents?

With the millions that the Prem teams will now earn from Sky's new deal, attendances/ capacities aren't the priority for turnover now.
I know but if you can't strike while the irons hot when will you?
Never.
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:34 am

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I can't wait to hear the self righteous squirmings of the subbuteo stand apologists and how their loyalist devotion should give them birthright to attend the smallest lock outs in argyle history. What about the new bloods who would've caught the bug? Or the passing trade who would've returned?
Every ticket request beyond cluster feck capacity should be relinquished by those who couldn't see beyond their own village boundary now and for any foreseeable similar. I know there will be the usual resentment toward the stay aways but would any of us wish they actually did stay away and just the usual 6000 turn up? Fact is there are more of them than the ever faithful
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Hypothetically....

A tried it on my phone/ipad a couple times last year when abroad - I couldn't access it, and that was from my own account.  

You might need  to use something like 'Zen Mate' to confuse your IP and make it appear you are in the UK?

If anyone wants to give me their 'Sky Go' password I will give it a try - Watts yer Muthers, Mock?

Thanks for all the links people have sent me - I will install adblock and give them a go (just in the interest of research, of course..)
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:41 am

If you've got a spare £10 that you fancy giving to Rupert Murdoch (and a decent broadband connection) you can buy a 24-hour Sky Sports pass via NowTV.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:00 am

last night

blocks        1 to 19 =    258 seats
Main Stand              =  20
Lower Mayflower     =   69

TOTAL   =   347
As of 0900

blocks        1 to 19 =    126
Main Stand             =      89   They found 50 seats top right corner west stand last night + another 32 this morning
Lower Mayflower     =      66

TOTAL   =      281  

Blocks  13 15 full   they found more seats in 7 9 10 11 12 most in front rows which turned them from red to Limited

Block 20 still not open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next