Les Miserable
Dougie
GreenWhiteBlack
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) Empty
PostSubject: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Just a thought, I can't go to the away leg but quite prepared to buy a ticket tomorrow for anybody who can travel.
Just assuming it's allowed ?
Send me a PM and we can sort something out.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Graiser wrote:
Just a thought, I can't go to the away leg but quite prepared to buy a ticket tomorrow for anybody who can travel.

I think it only one per ST for the away leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I think it only one per ST for the away leg

That's right, just thought it may help a regular away supporter who may have to wait for the general sale that's all
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi mate, providing i can find a method of transportation i'd love to grab the ticket off you! Will hopefully be in touch shortly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:59 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Hi mate, providing i can find a method of transportation i'd love to grab the ticket off you! Will hopefully be in touch shortly...

Bugger wish you'd sent that a bit earlier, just spent 2.5hrs queuing and only bought home tickets and by the looks of the queue I wouldn't be surprised if the away tickets sold out today.
I can try on line tomorrow if your still interested
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Graiser wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

Bugger wish you'd sent that a bit earlier, just spent 2.5hrs queuing and only bought home tickets and by the looks of the queue I wouldn't be surprised if the away tickets sold out today.
I can try on line tomorrow if your still interested

Thank you, truly appreciate that mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I would like an away ticket too! If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:26 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
I'm sure nobody's as stupid as me, but if anyone's going by train on Thursday and is planning to stay overnight in London, the last train back to Marylebone station leaves at 11pm, and the station is a hell of a walk from the ground.  If the game goes to extra time and pens, you'll be cutting it very fine.  Take it from me, Wycombe is not a nice place to kill eight hours overnight while waiting for a train!

True, I went to college there whilst the Bhangra death squads were about, not sure what it's like now but don't stray down the northern end of town after lights out.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:54 am

I'm be very surprised if the sold out signs for both games don't go up today . Must be imminent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:04 pm

ejh wrote:

If GWB doesn't contact me shortly you can have the one I've got for him
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!

Oh and whys that then ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!

Oh and whys that then ?

Because the match isn't for another 9 days, you could give him/her a bit more time!............not that I really give a fcuk, it was just a throwaway comment mr touchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!

Oh and whys that then ?

Because the match isn't for another 9 days, you could give him/her a bit more time!............not that I really give a fcuk, it was just a throwaway comment mr touchy.

Well if you don't give a toss don't bother with your crap comments as you don't really know the full story
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!

Oh and whys that then ?

Well if you don't give a toss don't bother with your crap comments as you don't really know the full story

Very harsh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:44 am

Well I am still here and interested Graiser!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:57 am

After that little exchange, I'm here and interested too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:54 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:

Very harsh!

Oh and whys that then ?

I think it is natural to be a bit sceptical if someone is pestering you to get them a ticket, then the minute you hand over cash they go missing.

And that is assuming you know the person, let alone a faceless pseudonym on the internet.

Graiser, I will be at Home Park on Saturday (would that be convenient to buy the ticket from you?), but I need to know by Thursday evening ideally. The ticket is for a friend who is so desperate he is going to try and get a ticket in the Wycombe end if he can't get one - and they go on sale Friday morning.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:31 am

Or the reason i didn't respond all day was because i was at University all day then out for a meal with the misses? Bledddy ell.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:20 am

Yeah, bleddy ell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:10 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Or the reason i didn't respond all day was because i was at University all day then out for a meal with the misses? Bledddy ell.

Like the way your thinking bhey, keep the missus happy, no hassle when she finds you're going to London with yer mates. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Fingers crossed. It looks like I may get some away tickets on general sale tomorrow. Well I am stunned by that, I didn't think the ST holders would let any trickle through at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:33 pm

ejh wrote:
Fingers crossed. It looks like I may get some away tickets on general sale tomorrow. Well I am stunned by that, I didn't think the ST holders would let any trickle through at all.

You have a PM bud
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:08 pm

So gutted. I have tried ALL FECKING DAY to get a ticket for this. I need one of these magic phones that can actually get through to the ticket office (must have tried at least 50-75 times), or a magic computer that doesn't say 'errors on screen' when you are trying to purchase tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)   Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wycombe Away Tickets SOLD OUT (Thur PM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next