Les Miserable
Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:31 am

If you picking up your tickets at the ticket office tomorrow beware that a lot of Wycombe fans will be picking their tickets from 1800hrs there also

Tickets for PLYvWYC are now only available over the phone or in person before 2pm today. You can collect from Home Park from 6pm tomorrow
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:37 am

Must be close to Capacity allowing for Seg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:34 am

Tgwu wrote:
If you picking up your tickets at the ticket office tomorrow beware that a lot of Wycombe fans will be picking their tickets from 1800hrs there also

Tickets for PLYvWYC are now only available over the phone or in person before 2pm today. You can collect from Home Park from 6pm tomorrow

I need to pick up tickets. Not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

My boy picked up our tickets after work last night, said the queue was a massive one person in front of him, will be busy Saturday though.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:49 am

13,000 have been sold apparently.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:07 pm

I put this on this thread so fans will not miss it.

• First Devon are offering Argyle supporters additional Park & Ride journeys from the George Park & Ride to Milehouse for Saturday’s match. As well as the normal Saturday timetable, with buses leaving the George every 12 minutes until 6pm, First Devon will be putting on extra trips at 6.15, 6.30, 6.45 & 7pm. After the game, they will be providing regular trips back to the George until about 10pm. Return fare is just £1.

• The club did not receive enough interest to put on a Kernow Coach to run supporters back to Truro after the match and have reluctantly had to shelve the idea.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:40 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
13,000 have been sold apparently.
Thats...not that many?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:41 pm

last night

blocks                  1 to 19 =    258 seats
Main Stand              =  20
Lower Mayflower     =   69

TOTAL   =   347
As of 0900

blocks        1 to 19 =      71
Main Stand             =      116   They selling the back rows of seats now (WIVES AND FRIENDS SEATS IN THE OLD DAYS)
Lower Mayflower     =      52

TOTAL   =      239  

Blocks  3 4 9 10 11 15 16 are full   13 as gone back to limit,

Block 20 still not open

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri May 08, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Will they be doing potd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Iggy wrote:
My boy picked up our tickets after work last night, said the queue was a massive one person in front of him, will be busy Saturday though.

I bought tickets yesterday with the other 5,000, I personally didn't want to risk tickets being sent in the post so I bet there are thousands of other who didn't either.

Ticket office opens at 6pm on Saturday, that is about an hour and a half for potentially thousands of fans to collect tickets! I hope it all goes well and we all get inside in time for KO.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:47 pm

I was up at the shop this morning a trickle of fans were buying ticket
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:09 pm

ejh wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I need to pick up tickets. Not looking forward to it.

It is all quiet up there today, i expect it will be a mad rush tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:11 pm

No need to pick up tickets if bought over the internet. I printed my ticket
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm

ejh wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I bought tickets yesterday with the other 5,000, I personally didn't want to risk tickets being sent in the post so I bet there are thousands of other who didn't either.

Ticket office opens at 6pm on Saturday, that is about an hour and a half for potentially thousands of fans to collect tickets! I hope it all goes well and we all get inside in time for KO.

Why on earth do they not open it at 4.30pm just completely bizarre or even 5pm......Why jam it all into a 90 minute session
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:45 pm

How much time do you reckon you need to leave to get into the Lyndy for kick off, I reckon a half hour queue. There will still be people queuing five minutes after kick off.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Blocks in Horse shoe
3  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 are full  

1 =   12
2 =     6
4 =     1
5 =     1
6 =     9
7 =     2
8 =     8
17 =   8
18 =   5
19 =   18 Families block only single seats left

Main Mayflower    = 56
Lower Mayflower  = 22

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri May 08, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
How much time do you reckon you need to leave to get into the Lyndy for kick off, I reckon a half hour queue. There will still be people queuing five minutes after kick off.

If Argyle utilise every available turnstile it should be ok.

So yeah, prepare yourself for queues.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:17 pm

If block 19 (Family stand) only has single seats remaining, why aren't they opening block 20? Given that family end tickets come in pairs at least, then technically speaking block 19 is sold out?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:21 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
If block 19 (Family stand) only has single seats remaining, why aren't they opening block 20? Given that family end tickets come in pairs at least, then technically speaking block 19 is sold out?

I agree, been like that for same time
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Seems a strange reluctance to open it? I mean, they initially announced that 19 and 20 would be the family end and then actually opened 17 and 19 as the family ends, keeping the sandwiched 18 closed until demand opened it. Surely its not a block and half of segregation? What are Wycombe expected to bring? Just over a 1000? That'll fit into 2 blocks easy, so even with Block 20 open you could have a block segregation or at the very least half a block, which is still excessive.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:

If Argyle utilise every available turnstile it should be ok.

So yeah, prepare yourself for queues.

You can guarantee it, and kickoff won't be delayed for fear of upsetting the mighty Sky.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Best advice iggy dont go into the first turnstyles go further down like i always do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:13 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Best advice iggy dont go into the first turnstyles go further down like i always do.
I always do my season ticket was down that end.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:50 pm

@wwfcofficialWe can clarify (after earlier confusion) that there will be over 800 Chairboys fans at Home Park tomorrow night. PLYvWYC
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Not enough interest from our alleged magnificent Cornish support to fill a coach back over the bridge after the game.

De Lar on The Farm wrote:
The club did not receive enough interest to put on a Kernow Coach to run supporters back to Truro after the match and have reluctantly had to shelve the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   tickets for Wycombe updates - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

tickets for Wycombe updates
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next