sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 pm

and you opinion is what about the bbc report.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:26 pm

nikkk wrote:

Well I do think the BBC have an agenda that they are following..... as I guess is obvious..

An obvious agenda?  Enlighten me, please.

(FYI..  I am an overseas exile and therefore unable to use iplayer.  I have not seen the BBC piece.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Right now I believe JB and the council developing an understanding and getting a stand built is the best option for our club.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:36 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Happy to come on here anytime if there is something I want to discuss  and I have the time to do so .....

So what is it you would like to talk about?

Just popped in to say have an opinion myself. I imagine you have seen the thread !

This thread or the Pasoti thread?

So what is your opinion, Nikkk?  That the BBC now have a conspiracy against Brent?

Well I do think the BBC have an agenda that they are following..... as I guess is obvious..

Well I can't spot a BBC agenda against Brent so it can't be that obvious. The investment for HHP couldn't be found well before British Land appeared on the scene and the reason is pretty simple isn't it? The design was appallingly thought through and unattractive and Akkeron/Brent would appear a bad risk to investors. A double whammy. Blaming the proposed Bretonside development for the failure to get HHP started after 2 years is wilful misdirection and it's obvious to everybody, even the apologists and bought deniers.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 pm

nikkk wrote:
Right now I believe JB and the council developing an understanding and getting a stand built is the best option for our club.

... and the BBC have formed a conspiracy or agenda about that in what way?  And why?

Last edited by Rickler on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 pm

I see on that bum licking piece from sad daz about the abuse Nool supposedly gets, there was no mention of the abuse that the odious Nool hands out on a daily basis on the Argyle Forum he was somehow able to buy, and now rules like a third world dictator? Perhaps the visiting superfan would care to comment?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:42 pm

if anyome thinks the bbc has a agenda against brent or pafc then they need to report it to the bbc trust because bbc news it meant to be fair and balanced. Which I think it was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Is this actually nikkk talking mods?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Who knows anymore?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Is this actually nikkk talking mods?

Angry it's me ...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:48 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
if anyome thinks the bbc has a agenda against brent or pafc then they need to report it to the bbc trust because bbc news it meant to be fair and balanced. Which I think it was
Only a very few people give a toss about pafc or Brent,for what possible reason would the BBC be biased against brent?? it was fair imo.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:53 pm

I agree suff with you. The bbc is not biased as it is meant to represent all views set out by its own rules. Like the report said on spotlight brent was contacted for his views but did not comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Only a very few people give a toss about pafc or Brent,for what possible reason would the BBC be biased against brent?? it was fair imo.

Ok fair enough and I get where you are coming from but you must admit loads of the whole story left out !!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Can I just ask what was factually wrong or misleadingly presented in the Spotlight piece?

And why, when given the chance to do so, the club was unable to give their version of events?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:57 pm

nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Ok fair enough and I get where you are coming from but you must admit loads of the whole story left out !!

Oh come on Nikk we've had three years of the pro Brent herald editing all the anti comments out, Brent self promotion on the telly with no right of reply from the other side asked or given, then one story goes out from the the other side and the BBC have an agenda, are you having a laugh?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Nikkk, you know as well as we do that Brent will Never build a Grandstand/ Ministand or anything else, it just wont happen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Which parts were left out, in your opinion? (aimed at Niiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - not Suffy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Brent saved the club, stars need to align, plans progressing well, have to dot the Is and cross the t's.....you know corporate bullshit talk from "we haven't done feck all and likely never will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Aye, Iggs. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I`m sorry but when someone refuses to comment they normally have something to hide or the news report have been proved correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:07 pm

What could have they said?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Iggy wrote:
nikkk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Oh come on Nikk we've had three years of the pro Brent herald editing all the anti comments out, Brent self promotion on the telly with no right of reply from the other side asked or given, then one story goes out from the the other side and the BBC have an agenda, are you having a laugh?

Oh come on Iggy if you have an issue with JB you could ask him direct as you well know.... the BBC piece was clearly leaning .... but look, at the end of the day what do we want ? And I mean today.... JB has stabilised the club financially, we are fighting for a play off place at least, and we have turned the corner from almost oblivion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I`m sorry but when someone refuses to comment they normally have something to hide or the news report have been proved correct.

Not at all . If negotiations are ongoing it's the best thing to do...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Negitiate what ? A 3k embarrassment sorry i mean stand !

Read today scunthorpe moving to 12k all seater brentford having a 20k grounf ffs !
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 pm

nikkk wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Not at all . If negotiations are ongoing it's the best thing to do...
Sorry nikkkk i disagree if negotiations are ongoing you say we cannot comment at the momemt because negotiations are on going with other investors and if we comment that could affect ongoing discussions even if that is with the PCC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next