Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")

Go down 
+24
Czarcasm
gasser9
Gareth Nicholson
shonbo
Lord Tisdale
Elias
Richard Blight
david_fisher
seadog
Thai green
Greengiant
Dane
lawnmowerman
GreenSam
Rickler
Tgwu
swampy
Charlie Wood
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Damon.Lenszner
Tringreen
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") Empty
PostSubject: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 pm

I have to say that their handling of recent events has been exemplary.

Keep it going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Definitely. The anti-trust vibe from the club and amongst the usual suspects is appalling. I've no doubt that there will be many more challenges for them once the old tricks are rolled out and I hope they are strong enough to stand up to it all.

The select few who are set on causing trouble and attempting to bring the trust to its knees are only a very small percentage of the fanbase so if Newell, Postey, Jameson , Webb and the others want to give their membership and cause trouble, feck em.

Good stuff guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:06 pm

They certainly seem to be ruffling a few white feathers.

How very dare they! Its not like we are bottom of the league or anything!

Oh yeah.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Yes and no doubt the clock is ticking down for Postey, Newell and Webb to announce that Andy S and John P are not "propppaaaa fans" and that they have turned the AFT against the club, it's just a matter of time.

I hope that Postey, Newell and Webb have woken up to the fact that none of them demand even the slightest hint of respect from a great many fans and most fans now know them for what they are, self-interested, treacherous, cheating wannabee directors!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm

I think Jones has already tried that with "Purportgate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 pm

It just showed how out of touch Jones is from the real world and knowing Webb and Newell's ego my guess is that they both still believe that they are the flavor of the month and will try the same.

I wonder what shit will spill to take the pressure of Jimmy boy if the club manages to fok up again tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Of course The President has left it hanging out there that these two aren't 'fit and proper'. He should be called upon to clarify if by the PASB if necessary. A nasty slight of hand and turn of phrase by Mr Webb.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Dougie wrote:
Of course The President has left it hanging out there that these two aren't 'fit and proper'. He should be called upon to clarify if by the PASB if necessary. A nasty slight of hand and turn of phrase by Mr Webb.

Is it fit and proper to have opportunistic union rep as Preident, who hides behind multi accounts, lies about it and wants to move on ?

Seen this classic from the snooper Jock ?
Tony Cholwell:
Secondly, professionally I am used to signing NDAs as clients do not wish to have their business discussed openly. However, this is not the same as a PASB representative for one very simple difference, our fans do want to know!

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Is it fit and proper to have opportunistic union rep as Preident, who hides behind multi accounts, lies about it and wants to move on ?

Zackly! I did hear a month or two back that someone was dragging something up from Andy's past, and we're talking about decades ago. The people are just cnuts who will do anything to protect their cosy little number.

I would bet my house on Postey being involved in the digging, because he's that sort of cnut, loves a bit of detective work and he can't stand Andy Symons.

It would make more sense if these people were saints themselves but Webb? Jameson? Newell? PL2 Faced? Holier than thou?

It'a like paedophile catholic priests telling their congregation how they should bloody behave.

feck OFF YOU SLIMY BUNCH OF WANKERS!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Seriously it should be PASBs opening gambit in its meeting with the board this Saturday. They should want to know if any of the board share The Presidents view. I don't think Webb would have got to that opinion and be allowed to express it by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Dougie wrote:
Seriously it sh lol! ould be PASBs opening gambit in its meeting with the board this Saturday. They should want to know if any of the board share The Presidents view. I don't think Webb would have got to that opinion and be allowed to express it by himself.

Thats a great idea. Can't see Hooper allowing that to be asked but it would certainly be interesting to hear the reply. Is Christ Webb flying solo, some kind of maverick gunslinger, or is this something that's been discussed by the board in Webb's company?

Could be that Christ has overheard the board having a go about someone on the PASB not being fit and proper so being a kind of groupie to the Argyle board has decided to get the person in question as a favour to them?

He hasn't opened an account on here called Greenman again has he? Then when quizzed about it is going to blame an 18yr old club employee for the info lol!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Definitely. The anti-trust vibe from the club and amongst the usual suspects is appalling. I've no doubt that there will be many more challenges for them once the old tricks are rolled out and I hope they are strong enough to stand up to it all.

The select few who are set on causing trouble and attempting to bring the trust to its knees are only a very small percentage of the fanbase so if Newell, Postey, Jameson , Webb and the others want to give their membership and cause trouble, feck em.

Good stuff guys.

Now taken to the ultimate degree!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Good stuff guys.

Now taken to the ultimate degree!!!!

what happened?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 pm

James Brent now refusing any communication with the Trust!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Oh dear....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

He is showing his true colours at last.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm

What a great way to endear yourself to the already disaffected...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

So he's not talking to the trust. So because PASB is dominated by the trust, he's not talking to the supporters board as well or is he only talking to those not part of the trust?

So much for fan involvment! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm

I think he's getting increasingly petulant as his true motives for taking over the club start to get exposed.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Now is the time to drive brent out of the club. It can be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

As Frank says his true colours are reveled.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:10 pm

JB wasn't there and made a 'statement' through PJ. I immediately came back and said that three of us sitting round the table were representatives of the Trust - PJ replied that we were there as PASB members so could stay. Then it was decision time - walk out there and then or stay and make the points we wanted to. We stayed. The report of what actually was said will come out in due course and I won't be drawn on that - but safe to say I don't think I will be on any Board members Christmas Card list!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:16 pm

i would resign from the PASB myself Damon you and the other remaining trust members on it.

This was always going to be on the cards just as soon as that puppet union rep had his band of yes men set up to replace the very trust he once lead.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:17 pm

AoM - there is a Trust meeting after the game. I will be guided as to my next move by the Trust.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:19 pm

The Trust will have to conduct their business through the media then, both formal and social. Hope you're up for it Mr Brent, still being badly advised would be my suggestion...by people with vested interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next