Chemical Ali
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Tonights Spotlight and Argyle Article on here from 7m-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:50 pm

cheers chem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:01 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
and what does he say

i'll sue you Wink
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tonights Spotlight and Argyle Article on here from 7m-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Angry wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
and what does he say

i'll sue you Wink
You mean I will sue for 100k but will settle for 75k.  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:49 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
and what does he say

i'll sue you Wink
You mean I will sue for 100k but will settle for 75k.  Wink

thats it im sending a abuse report i shall sueeeee

--------------------

watching the spotlight thing now, hurry up BL and get gretonside built
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Staggering that Brent and Starnes wouldn't comment. I really do wonder what the banks and lenders to Akkeron, including PCC, must truly think of Brent's inability to deliver on anything let alone anything successful. I guess it's just a question of time before the rug is completely pulled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:22 pm

About time too, the word is out. This puts the pressure on Brent who is keeping quiet because he has nothing to say, he's muddling along, no direction, we wont have to wait long for the threat that he will bankrupt the club if he doesn't get his own way now. Trust will be shunned although Bob was very diplomatic and made his point well. Hopefully other media will pick the story up now, we need direction for the club, do they have a plan?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 am

Oh dear, looks like Mr Argyle's brief love affair with the trust could be over. getting very bitter now, ranting about freaks... well takes one to know one, sweety!laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:55 am

Wake up Ian, the Freaks and Weirdos outnumber all you sane people massively now, your Lord and Master has had ample time to deliver at least a plan for Argyle and after three years he still has nothing to offer, time to jump ship again mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:57 am

What about a theme for the next home game, aluminium hats?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:17 am

Nools disgraceful attacks on Andy Symonds using the Forum that he paid for, just proves why pasoti should never have become a one man dictatorship. Nool names his so called enenmies time and again knowing that most have been banned by Nool or his hand picked lackys and have no right of reply? shocking!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:37 am

Well I hope Nool continues his rants on his forum because he simply comes across as a stupid, bitter ignorant buffoon with a massive agenda of protecting Brent at all costs - the biggest expense being that of the truth. The Spotlight report was simply reporting the truth and reiterated what we all know in that Brent/Akkeron are hopelessly out of their depth and can't deliver anything. The resources that Akkeron has in terms of access to borrowings that is keeping it going will dry up soon then the real blame game will kick-off.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:41 am

Was our President asked to appear in this? He's gone as quiet as that bloke from Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:54 am

I was busy yesterday and have just caught up with Spotlight on iPlayer. From an objective point of view Andy Symon's piece was key to the whole presentation. The ducks had all been presented in other parts of it but Andy lined them all up in such a way that the Brent's abject failure was there for all to see. Even when the facts speak for themselves it does no harm to reinforce them a little.

Bob Foale's section seemed very tame. Given the question his response was the only sensible thing he could have said because, basically, we all do want to see the grandstand replaced (and dissent only arises by the form that that will take) and the only way that is going to happen is by club and council talking to each other.

The old "nobody from the club was available to comment" line was very damning: it's tacit admission that they are as guilty as sin of feeding eveybody bullshit from the conception to burial of this woeful, inadequately conceived, incompetently driven car-crash of a project.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 am

Dingle wrote:
Was our President asked to appear in this?  He's gone as quiet as that bloke from Japan.
'

who wants to hear him speak just stick on a wurzels album instead its the same shit.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Bob Foale, was voted in by the AFT electorate, and seems a popular choice, he should ignore the deeply unpopular Pasoti Dictator and do whats best for the long term future of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Aslong as bob and im sure he will and does doesnt pander to either forum and sticks to the principles of the AFT its hard for anyone not to be happy with him as leader unless you are nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 pm

LOL. De-Liar doesn't like it at all, does he!! Frustration and annoyance about the AFT and his mate Symons and much frothing of his mouth on Pisspoty is for all to laugh at. Wanker.. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:14 pm

The one thing that hasn't had much comment on either message board is the fact that Brent and Starnes both refused to comment. I'd have thought that any Argyle fan who cared about the club would have been outraged about their silence on the key off-field issue affecting the club. It's certainly more of a concern for me than Andy Symons's entirely reasonable comments about the failure of Brent and Akkeron to even get the HHP project started. And I don't get the outrage from one or two over on pasoti about Symons being asked for a comment. Ian Newell used to be the 'voice of the fans' on both BBC and ITV if my memory serves me correctly. Now that the narrative has shifted, it's understandable that those broadcasters want a less sycophantic Argyle fan to put his views across.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Good post Homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 pm

With the airing of the spotlight interview I must warn evrybody to be careful, check and change your security on forums and email accounts and just to be on the safe side never venture out without wearing your ATD tinfoil hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:52 pm

pmsl cheers cheers
im off to get an anti-pig raygun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Homeslice wrote:
The one thing that hasn't had much comment on either message board is the fact that Brent and Starnes both refused to comment. I'd have thought that any Argyle fan who cared about the club would have been outraged about their silence on the key off-field issue affecting the club. It's certainly more of a concern for me than Andy Symons's entirely reasonable comments about the failure of Brent and Akkeron to even get the HHP project started. And I don't get the outrage from one or two over on pasoti about Symons being asked for a comment. Ian Newell used to be the 'voice of the fans' on both BBC and ITV if my memory serves me correctly. Now that the narrative has shifted, it's understandable that those broadcasters want a less sycophantic Argyle fan to put his views across.

Its about time media outlets went to the trust for comments on club matters over an internet forum owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:10 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
pmsl cheers cheers
im off to get an anti-pig raygun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next