sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenlander

Greenlander

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:11 pm

You'd think that such an apathetic, actually read lack of, response from the top brass at the club would be mobilizing the 'biggest and best Argyle fans forum™' into a frenzy of pitchforks and burning torches at the gates. Surely even amongst the biggest Brent-lovers there comes a point when, after a couple of years of inaction, you have to question just his desire, let alone that it's obvious he has nothing but fresh air backing his plans.

It this were any of our previous chairman the masses would be revolting and the brickbats flying. You have to hand it to them, the way they've suppressed dissent.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Lundan Cabbie wrote:
They captioned Mr Symons as "former chair of the trust" so that's not using him as some random fan. What he said didn't make sense anyway. He suggested that work on HHP should have started before funding was in place and therefore the coach station development would not have involved another IMax if we already had one in Plymouth. He omitted to say how you start a development without the money to do it though.

Is Lundan Cabbie just a bit thick or being deliberately obtuse? What Andy Symons actually said was that the funding wasn't there but by implication that it should have been once planning permission for HHP was granted. Brent couldn't deliver the funding at any point in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Hitch wrote:
Lundan Cabbie wrote:
They captioned Mr Symons as "former chair of the trust" so that's not using him as some random fan. What he said didn't make sense anyway. He suggested that work on HHP should have started before funding was in place and therefore the coach station development would not have involved another IMax if we already had one in Plymouth. He omitted to say how you start a development without the money to do it though.

Is Lundan Cabbie just a bit thick or being deliberately obtuse? What Andy Symons actually said was that the funding wasn't there but by implication that it should have been once planning permission for HHP was granted. Brent couldn't deliver the funding at any point in time.

I think Lundan Cabbie's last sentence inadvertently hits the nail on the head. Brent didn't then, and hasn't now, got the money. He gets other people to pay for his projects whilst hoping to pocket the profits himself. Oldway, Argyle, Pavilions and now HHP. Has he put any of his own money into any of those?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Hitch wrote:
Lundan Cabbie wrote:

breaking out the aliases are we nool and de liar?? getting desperate abit lol
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Just been advised that Lundan Cabbie is a local journalist. Crikey that really does beggar belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Hitch wrote:
Just been advised that Lundan Cabbie is a local journalist. Crikey that really does beggar belief.

Chris Errington Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:44 pm

oooh, porkies little piglets NIKKKK and Dazza have been wheeled out to comment tonight on the farm :pighug: :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Newell is just insanely jealous that it wasn't him  that was asked to appear on the BBC. The fact it was Symons who was asked would have been infuriating to Newell.  I think only Tringy being asked to appear could outrage Newell more, so good news there....

But worse for him...  Newell's greatest fear is being realized - that he and Pasoti can no longer control what is being said in the popular media about PAFC, and Brent in particular.

That will gall Newell more than anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:54 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
oooh,  porkies little piglets NIKKKK and Dazza have been wheeled out to comment tonight on the farm :pighug: :pighug:

Don't need wheeling out quite yet thanks... I can manage on my own !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

off you trot and report to Napolean :pighug: jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
oooh,  porkies little piglets NIKKKK and Dazza have been wheeled out to comment tonight on the farm :pighug: :pighug:

Are you the boogieman who appears when there name is said three times or something?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Angry wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Are you the boogieman who appears when there name is said three times or something?
What alan is saying is When the master (Newell) is away the mice will play................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:47 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

What alan is saying is When the master (Newell) is away the mice will play................

Happy to come on here anytime if there is something I want to discuss and I have the time to do so .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Angry wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Mate I have my own mind thank you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm

There is no point coming on here if any discussion is just going to end up in abuse ?? Crazy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:01 pm

at least your aloud on here
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:06 pm

nikkk wrote:

Happy to come on here anytime if there is something I want to discuss  and I have the time to do so .....

So what is it you would like to talk about?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Abuse from posters maybe sometimes but not from mods atleast compared to other forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Happy to come on here anytime if there is something I want to discuss  and I have the time to do so .....

Just popped in to say have an opinion myself. I imagine you have seen the thread !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:13 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Abuse from posters maybe sometimes but not from mods atleast compared to other forums

Absolutely no probs..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Nikkk,

Has Brent got hold of any bricks yet ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:18 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Just popped in to say have an opinion myself. I imagine you have seen the thread !

This thread or the Pasoti thread?

So what is your opinion, Nikkk? That the BBC now have a conspiracy against Brent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Nikkk,

Has Brent got hold of any bricks yet ?

What ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:22 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:

This thread or the Pasoti thread?

So what is your opinion, Nikkk?  That the BBC now have a conspiracy against Brent?

Well I do think the BBC have an agenda that they are following..... as I guess is obvious..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm   ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANDY SYMONS on BBC 1 Spotlight 6.30pm
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next