Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.

Go down 
+3
green_genie
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. Empty
PostSubject: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 am

Sherridan the Scapecoat has gone, Dereck Adams his replacement will need to look like a good appointment next season or Brent will come under the spotlight like never before! If Adams turns out to be out of his depth at Argyle and the club are scraping along the bottom of the Basement looking leaderless and clueless the fans will finally start to turn on Brent who up to now in my veiw as achieved or done nothing either on or off the pitch! The dwindling number of season ticket holders will feel let down the most i would have thought having to fork out the outrageous three hundred and eighty quid to watch "football" at homepark... interesting time next season, whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Suspect we will be top half most of next season with a promotion push in his 2nd season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:43 pm

The way Brent runs the club and his failures outside the club the spotlight should be giving him a tan by now.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Brent will continue to hide behind historic debts as long as he can.

The triumphant news that Argyle were breaking even was accepted even though he had gone around with begging bowl ending with Wrathall rejoing board for £400K in the same period.

Maybe the parent company accoants due in September will shed a tiny beam of light into the veiled PAFC finances.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Under Brent PAFC is as transparent as a smog in Bejing at rush hour.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

akagreengull wrote:

.....and yet all over the FB Groups still many individuals trot out the "if it wasn't for Brent" in Mitigation
I find it hard to start to describe the Creature without derision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

.....and yet all over the FB Groups still many individuals trot out the "if it wasn't for Brent" in Mitigation
I find it hard to start to describe the Creature without derision.

Its those same deluded idiots that said the exact same thing about Staplewallet and look where their faith got them. I would have thought they learn their lessons about blindly backing someone with no questions asked when admin hit us and the truth started to come out.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sherridan the Scapecoat has gone, Dereck Adams his replacement will need to look like a good appointment next season or Brent will come under the spotlight like never before! If Adams turns out to be out of his depth at Argyle and the club are scraping along the bottom of the Basement looking leaderless and clueless the fans will finally start to turn on Brent who up to now in my veiw as achieved or done nothing either on or off the pitch! The dwindling number of season ticket holders will feel let down the most i would have thought having to fork out the outrageous three hundred and eighty quid to watch "football" at homepark... interesting time next season, whatever happens.

Could be another dwindler here. Waiting to see the quality of signings that are made before even thinking about getting a season ticket, enough's enough. It'll be the first time since packing up cricket [no point in getting one before then, always missed 4 or 5 matches at seasons start and end] over 10 years ago that I haven't got one and can't say that it would be desperately missed if Argyle wasn't on the things to do on a Saturday list next season-ATM, a round of golf [our club stages a lot of tournaments on Saturdays] looks a more attractive proposition but we'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Could be another dwindler here. Waiting to see the quality of signings that are made before even thinking about getting a season ticket, enough's enough. It'll be the first time since packing up cricket [no point in getting one before then, always missed 4 or 5 matches at seasons start and end] over 10 years ago that I haven't got one and can't say that it would be desperately missed if Argyle wasn't on the things to do on a Saturday list next season-ATM, a round of golf [our club stages a lot of tournaments on Saturdays] looks a more attractive proposition but we'll wait and see.

Just get yer fcukin season ticket ffs! Who else is going to provide the match report every week? It's a clear case of duty before pleasure I'm afraid Skinny, if it's money you want just say, buckets can be rattled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Just get yer fcukin season ticket ffs!  Who else is going to provide the match report every week? It's a clear case of duty before pleasure I'm afraid Skinny, if it's money you want just say, buckets can be rattled Very Happy

Come back Sam, all is forgiven. Laughing Angry has his say as well, i won't be missed. No Just looked at my golf fixture card-six Saturday tournaments before xmas alone-Home Park is looking very distant indeed. I've tried starting early before but it's such a frigging rush by the time you get home, have a wash and a bite to eat and almost straight in the car. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You said that last year you little tinker.

I bet when I see you next month, you'll have bought one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Brent won't come under pressure next season, regardless of how it goes.

Stop and think about all that he's got wrong so far...from the lack of leadership when we were on the verge of going out of the league, to the prevarication over sacking Fletcher, the HHP clusterfuck, all the other failed and non-starting developments, the money loaned to/taken from PCC. You name it, he's got away with it. So a poor run of results in League Two will be pretty small beer compared to everything else he's managed to brazen out.

No-one's untouchable, but, one 5 minute piece on Spotlight apart, Brent is leading a very charmed life. Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You said that last year you little tinker.

I bet when I see you next month, you'll have bought one.  Very Happy

We'll see Garry, we'll see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.   The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spotlight Will Be On Brent Next Season.
Page 1 of 1