Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.

Go down 
+21
AstiSpumante
tagz
womble
Josh Pope
Elias
Rickler
Lord Tisdale
Hitch
gasser9
Tringreen
tigertony
Motorservices
Les Miserable
Foxy
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
To whom it may concern

It has been bought to my attention that on you're website ive been named and more importantly lies have been posted about my character by Ian Newell.

First and foremost, im not a user of the website, ive not given permission for my personal details to be posted on you're site.

Having been through the guide lines Ian Newell has acted in a Trolling way, as such if said posts are not removed within 24 hrs i will be contacting the police (Trolling is being targeted for action if you havent seen this in the news) and my Solicitor.

If you fail to remove said posts i will also be looking into data protection, the laws on that are VERY clear, if a person asks any website/forum/business to remove there data by law they have to do so.

I trust you will deal with this swiftly without the need for me to take action against Pasoti and Ian Newell himself

Many thanks

We all wait with baited breath

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBehKlp8EN3dKTCpfDsx5zmSJjr9srGu4rRgHNgOi5cJ2DE_EzwQ

Where was that posted Punch I can't find it!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?55890-Some-people-never-learn

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87093&start=104

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?55890-Some-people-never-learn

laugh
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
From what I have been told motorservices is not someone you want to piss off!

Smile im not a bad bloke, im passionate about ECFC (as we all are for our clubs, which is why we are on football forums) im also the most laid back person you could ever wish to meet, i will do anything to help anyone.

Banter aside, i havent got a nasty bone in my body (regardless of the views i post about PAFC, thats football banter)

But i feel IJN has over stepped the boundaries, (every club has there knuckle dragging hoolies) and having a young family, with 2 children going to school in Plymouth i feel his post, naming me could put there safety at risk

We all know how to use search engines, i know first hand (when setting up my website) that you can find out almost everything about someone if you know there full name.

So with that in mind, its easy to find out my home address, schools the kids go to, garage address and phone number and most worrying facebook profile, pictures and in some case Reg numbers of cars owned

My other half is currently locking and blocking facebook, email contacts, the works, due to her job we are currently making sure the family is safe.

If Pasoti dont remove the posts made the Police and my legal firm will be contacted to take action.

I did think that due to 'owning our football club' could i ask for him to be banned, but in the real world we dont have any more say than fans at any other club

Thank you all for your Support
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Motorservices wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Smile im not a bad bloke, im passionate about ECFC (as we all are for our clubs, which is why we are on football forums) im also the most laid back person you could ever wish to meet, i will do anything to help anyone.

Banter aside, i havent got a nasty bone in my body (regardless of the views i post about PAFC, thats football banter)

But i feel IJN has over stepped the boundaries, (every club has there knuckle dragging hoolies) and having a young family, with 2 children going to school in Plymouth i feel his post, naming me could put there safety at risk

We all know how to use search engines, i know first hand (when setting up my website) that you can find out almost everything about someone if you know there full name.

So with that in mind, its easy to find out my home address, schools the kids go to, garage address and phone number and most worrying facebook profile, pictures and in some case Reg numbers of cars owned

My other half is currently locking and blocking facebook, email contacts, the works, due to her job we are currently making sure the family is safe.

If Pasoti dont remove the posts made the Police and my legal firm will be contacted to take action.

I did think that due to 'owning our football club' could i ask for him to be banned, but in the real world we dont have any more say than fans at any other club

Will you accept 75k and if so will you drop your legal action and promise not to obliterate the black pasty on Saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Great to see Pasoti about to be royally shafted.

#cantwait
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Reply back in

pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk via yourhostingaccount.com
9:43 PM (21 minutes ago)

to me
Slander is the spoken word and not the written. I apologise for getting it
wrong earlier.

It was simply your misinterpretation of the law which confused me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> To whom it may concern
>>
>> It has been bought to my attention that on you're website ive been named
>> and more importantly lies have been posted about my character by Ian
>> Newell.
>>
>> First and foremost, im not a user of the website, ive not given
>> permission
>> for my personal details to be posted on you're site.
>>
>> Having been through the guide lines Ian Newell has acted in a Trolling
>> way,
>> as such if said posts are not removed within 24 hrs i will be contacting
>> the police (Trolling is being targeted for action if you havent seen
>> this
>> in the news) and my Solicitor.
>>
>> If you fail to remove said posts i will also be looking into data
>> protection, the laws on that are VERY clear, if a person asks any
>> website/forum/business to remove there data by law they have to do so.
>>
>> I trust you will deal with this swiftly without the need for me to take
>> action against Pasoti and Ian Newell himself
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>
>
> -- Slander is the spoken word, I think you mean libel.
>
> As far as I am concerned, there is no libel involved.
>
> However, feel free to contact the police, your solicitor or the Queen
> herself if you so wish.
>
>
>
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm

and ive just sent them this as a reply

Phil
10:11 PM (0 minutes ago)

to pasotimods
You are very much wrong on that, you also need to read you're forums rules, they have been broken

PASOTI Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Quotes by other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.

4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their bosses, parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, sexually oriented, racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or any other offensive material. Nude and semi-nude images are not to be posted here. That includes your avatar.

10) Libel: Any posts libeling players, or any individual.

DATA PROTECTION

1. The Data Protection Act
The Data Protection Act controls how your personal information is used by organisations, businesses or the government.
Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:
used fairly and lawfully
used for limited, specifically stated purposes
used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
accurate
kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
handled according to people’s data protection rights
kept safe and secure
not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection

pasoti has foreign readers !

Which you have also broken

So as stated my first email, remove it or i will drag Pasoti and Ian Newell over the coals and through the courts.

Then i will have pasoti shut down due to breach of DATA PROTECTION

Dont call my bluff, im not joking, this is a breach of my data protection and as such BY LAW you have to remove it

You dont really have a choice in the matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Keep going ..well done

You will have full support on here
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:20 pm

I was writing this as Motor posted - so I'm posting it anyway.[

b]PASOTI Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct[/b]

1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Quotes by other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.

4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their bosses, parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, sexually oriented, racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or any other offensive material. Nude and semi-nude images are not to be posted here. That includes your avatar.

10) Libel: Any posts libeling players, or any individual. (= libel in pasoti eyes)

FFS - Who the hell does Nooooool think he is. To avoid libel - he really is a ********  ****** ***-***
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 pm

-- Slander is the spoken word, I think you mean libel.
>
> As far as I am concerned, there is no libel involved.
>
> However, feel free to contact the police, your solicitor or the Queen
> herself if you so wish.

Motor is that the reply from pasoti?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Please post the next smug reply here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Motorservices wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Sorry Motorservices, it was never my intention to suggest you were in any way a bad person but as someone who would not take this kindly. Many of us on ATD and beyond have suffered problems like this and it is not a nice position to be in.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Well ive been sent a link to complain, which ive done (from a forum owner) ive also just seen he has changed my name, good job i got screen shots before he changed it to PLANK

Thank you all for the support, i really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:33 pm

hmm think he believes he has got away with it

Offline IJN
Post subject: Re: Exeter City Away - Bring it On !!!PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

We have received an E mail from the thicko that I referred to earlier in this thread, claiming that his human rights have been infringed or some other such claptrap.

So, with that in mind and aware that even freaks get protection, his name has been swear checked out to Plank.

We hope any Grecian that has been upset can no sleep peacefully.

Ian Newell - Site Owner.

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Motorservices wrote:
hmm think he believes he has got away with it

Offline IJN
Post subject: Re: Exeter City Away - Bring it On !!!PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

We have received an E mail from the thicko that I referred to earlier in this thread, claiming that his human rights have been infringed or some other such claptrap.

So, with that in mind and aware that even freaks get protection, his name has been swear checked out to Plank.

We hope any Grecian that has been upset can no sleep peacefully.

Ian Newell - Site Owner.

Just saw that motor, who's that Ade the green fella?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 pm

and an APOLOGY from Pasotimods (yet 30 mins before i quoted data protection law saw no problem)

pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk via yourhostingaccount.com
10:30 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
It has now been rectified, your real name has now been censored out.

That should suit your needs.

> You are very much wrong on that, you also need to read you're forums
> rules,
> they have been broken
>
> PASOTI Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct
>
> 1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling),
> belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique
> the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted. Quotes by
> other members are not to be edited. You may reply to a partial quote, but
> do not change the quoted content in any way. No one likes to be
> misrepresented or have words put in their mouth.
>
> 4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For
> Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their
> bosses,
> parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, sexually oriented,
> racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or any other
> offensive material. Nude and semi-nude images are not to be posted here.
> That includes your avatar.
>
>
> 10) Libel: Any posts libeling players, or any individual.
>
>
> DATA PROTECTION
>
> *1. The Data Protection Act*
--
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 pm

But this isnt over, ive filed a complaint with the ICO, they deal with this sort of complaint, and even though its been changed ive got screen shots, there is a strong chance they will take action, i will also be reporting this to the IT department of the police, they have been saying all week they are cracking down on IJNs type of actions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:51 pm

If IJN continues to refer to you as a thicko that is still libel, non? Not getting the hang of this is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Motorservices wrote:
But this isnt over, ive filed a complaint with the ICO, they deal with this sort of complaint, and even though its been changed ive got screen shots, there is a strong chance they will take action, i will also be reporting this to the IT department of the police, they have been saying all week they are cracking down on IJNs type of actions

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 1%20so%20cool%20kid%20fan

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 Soccer-ass-dance-o

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 PgTvEhC

Last edited by ejh on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:53 pm

ejh wrote:
If IJN continues to refer to you as a thicko that is still libel, non? Not getting the hang of this is he?

It is certainly insulting if you go by their rules.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Keep going and well done.

PLANK eh ?!!

We will see who the plank is.

Smash this Evil and Corrupt website once and for all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgfCn0HpHYUDr_3dDEIdkzA48fvRLSxGLChJsTnsrpJDFjpv-evQ
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 pm

ejh wrote:

He hasnt has he, he could have used that to take the higher ground and say sorry i broke the rules i shouldnt have posted the real name, ive deleted it as it was breach of data protection.

What his reply has said is he doesnt see it as an issue to shut me up will change it to plank

christ, thats like my twins drawing on the walls (not that they would) and saying im sorry but if you dont supply me with paper up against the wall what do you expect me to do.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:58 pm

I am sorry for you and your family being treaty in this way by a so call Argyle fan, most fans like a bit of banter but this (could use offensive names) Owner/part owner of a web site goes to far. He do not represent the majority of the Argyle as he thinks he does, I and I think most of ATD we back you 100%. Good luck to you (but not Saturday) in your legal dealing with that man and web site. One day when down your way I drop in.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Keep going and well done.

PLANK eh ?!!

We will see who the plank is.

Smash this Evil and Corrupt website once and for all.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when an email/letter lands from the ICO or even D&C police, pasoti circles are getting smaller thats for sure

Smile
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I am sorry for you and your family being treaty in this way by a so call Argyle fan, most fans like a bit of banter but this (could use offensive names) Owner/part owner of a web site goes to far. He do not represent the majority of the Argyle as he thinks he does, I and I think most of ATD we back you 100%. Good luck to you (but not Saturday) in your legal dealing with that men and web site.

Thank you Tgwu,
IJN has his ability to say so much, but he makes a complete mess of it

Since ive joined here, yes banter is good, but we are all the same, we follow our club passionately but there is no malice in it at all, its plain banter

I hope pasoti are dragged over the coals for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next