Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.

Go down 
+21
AstiSpumante
tagz
womble
Josh Pope
Elias
Rickler
Lord Tisdale
Hitch
gasser9
Tringreen
tigertony
Motorservices
Les Miserable
Foxy
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:52 pm

PatDunne wrote:
But we mustn't fall into the trap of having Nool say 'the freaks and wierdos accused me of being a mod when I'm not'
because whilst we know what mod powers the site owner has, the question he is denying is not 'do you have mod type powers' but 'are you a mod' and technically he is not.

No.  "Technically" he is.

...and just coz Newell say's he is not a mod, doesn't mean he isn't. He's proven by now he's a pathological liar!

The fact that his name is not in bold - identifying him as a mod - is because he is a coward and cheat and doesn't play by the 'normal' rules.

Instance after instance show him to be the final word on that site.  If that isn't moderating, what is?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm

## nitty gritty thread ##

ijn wrote:
My oh my Womble and Jerry, both moan about this site, constantly in different ways.

Jerry always saying how it's all gone to hell and Womble simply getting involved in EVERY spat.

Womble, I've never, ever claimed I've haven't got Mod powers once again you LIE to make a point. Yep, you're a fibby wibby teller. Like it? So why say what you did about Mark?

Jerry I don't find 'dick' offensive nor does anyone else, nor did I find Grumpy's phrase offensive, but that's now been dealt with.

If Womble calls a Mod a fibby wibby teller again, I personally will use my Site Owner power and DA him permanently, it's quite simple.

The Site Admin team do this work FOC (despite what some idiot has claimed) and they're a decent bunch. Anyone that thinks for to abuse them WILL be kicked off. No warnings, no 'run up' straight red.

Once again, I repeat it, it's not for debate.

Pay attention FFS (tm seadog)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:36 pm

So many funny wibbies.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:06 pm

green_genie wrote:
## nitty gritty thread ##

ijn wrote:
My oh my Womble and Jerry, both moan about this site, constantly in different ways.

Jerry always saying how it's all gone to hell and Womble simply getting involved in EVERY spat.
Womble, I've never, ever claimed I've haven't got Mod powers once again you LIE to make a point. Yep, you're a fibby wibby teller. Like it? So why say what you did about Mark?

Jerry I don't find 'dick' offensive nor does anyone else, nor did I find Grumpy's phrase offensive, but that's now been dealt with

If Womble calls a Mod a fibby wibby teller again, I personally will use my Site Owner power and DA him permanently, it's quite simple.

The Site Admin team do this work FOC (despite what some idiot has claimed) and they're a decent bunch. Anyone that thinks for to abuse them WILL be kicked off. No warnings, no 'run up' straight red.

Once again, I repeat it, it's not for debate.

Pay attention FFS (tm seadog)

Site Owner Power is the one....

Impervious to kryptonite even.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:08 pm

As a keyholder I have all the powers of a Mod and more. I can't see how Pasoti can be any different.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Get you!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:16 am

In the land of the blind, the one eyed Aviva is King.......I am not a mod. Get orff moy faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm ! Pig Sulk laugh
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:53 am

Daz wrote:
It was a comment to my friend who I call boss as he runs the site.

Has anyone told Postey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Wasn't today the day of the meeting with the fuzz??

Any brief synopsis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Wasn't today the day of the meeting with the fuzz??

Any brief synopsis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Yeah he watched WPC 56 and that was it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7