Go down 
+3
lawnmowerman
shonbo
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Most entertaining posters Empty
PostSubject: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

I haven't been contributing here for very long but am thoroughly enjoying a wide variety of discussion, debate and humour.

I have to say that currently Greenjock and Hairy J are most entertaining

Is there a Christmas Special coming up? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
I haven't been contributing here for very long but am thoroughly enjoying a wide variety of discussion, debate and humour.

They do not need any encouragement santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:55 pm

GJ and HJ are narrowly pipped as my favourite posters by ......Most entertaining posters Tennis-Girl-Poster
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Do I go and have to report myself to Cowdrey now, Snooper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Mike Searle wrote:

Well thankyou Mike Very Happy

Personally I love TCM at any time, but especially when you know he has been lighting the funny fags whilst supping scrumpy.

Mock used to be a favourite of mine until he became a Mod, and like the rest of them, it changed him Razz

Hairy J is Marmite. I love him, but I know he grates on some people. It's funny when I think back to when his father used to refer to him as posting on Pasoti, but wouldn't say which poster he was. I can see why now, he's an embarrassment to the rest of the Sensible family, and I would honestly be asking myself if the missus hadn't been over friendly with the milkman Suspect

Talk about chalk and cheese lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Well thankyou Mike Very Happy

Personally I love TCM at any time, but especially when you know he has been lighting the funny fags whilst supping scrumpy.

Mock used to be a favourite of mine until he became a Mod, and like the rest of them, it changed him Razz

Hairy J is Marmite. I love him, but I know he grates on some people. It's funny when I think back to when his father used to refer to him as posting on Pasoti, but wouldn't say which poster he was. I can see why now, he's an embarrassment to the rest of the Sensible family, and I would honestly be asking myself if the missus hadn't been over friendly with the milkman Suspect

Talk about chalk and cheese lol!

And this is why you're in most people's list of favourite posters lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 pm

have to say jocks my fav on here . Heart on sleeve say what you see/feel no hidden agenda to gain a free car park space director box seat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 pm

I would say Jock and Mock, but I wouldn't want them to get any more ... er ... up themselves.

flower
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Sad Act [Freathy] for me, Avivas can't cope with him What a Face lol!

Love, Ginger Pubes.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

My favourite posters and other things.

By Sir Cumfrance.

Greenjock for passion and belief and a small amount of madness.

Mock for humour although as GJ says, he's changed a bit just lately.

Peggy, Andy, JonB, Tring for considered well thought posts that get you thinking.

Freathy for being so bloody negative. But, you'd better listen to him....he's usually right.

All of the current mod team for doing such sterling work on the doors.

Damon for having the cajones to put himself in the firing line on here, but delivering on all questions asked. Lesser men would run away and hide. Oh, they already have.

The Greek infiltrators for taking a football forum the way it should be with banter and humour.

To be honest, there aren't many current regular posters that I wouldn't enjoy a beer with I'm sure.

The debate, chat and sillyness to be found here is stimulating, thought provoking, inclusive of all points of view and refreshingly un tampered with.

Good. I think that'll do for post number 100.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
My favourite posters and other things.

By Sir Cumfrance.

Greenjock for passion and belief and a small amount of madness.

Mock for humour although as GJ says, he's changed a bit just lately.

Peggy, Andy, JonB, Tring for considered well thought posts that get you thinking.

Freathy for being so bloody negative. But, you'd better listen to him....he's usually right.

All of the current mod team for doing such sterling work on the doors.

Damon for having the cajones to put himself in the firing line on here, but delivering on all questions asked. Lesser men would run away and hide. Oh, they already have.

The Greek infiltrators for taking a football forum the way it should be with banter and humour.

To be honest, there aren't many current regular posters that I wouldn't enjoy a beer with I'm sure.

The debate, chat and sillyness to be found here is stimulating, thought provoking, inclusive of all points of view and refreshingly un tampered with.

Good. I think that'll do for post number 100.

Well said that man.

We may not get along well with eachother all of the time but the basic ethos of ATD is inclusive and what you see is what you get.
That alone is worth celebrating.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 pm

I like the way threads meander on and off topic and no one tries to split them or move them or delete them. I find it kind of extraordinary there are posters here that have been banned from Pasoti for simply holding a view even if it's a view repeated ad naseum. I'd been disappointed now if Freathy didn't pop up with his doom and gloom. I don't care who says what and whether it's right or wrong. I prefer my own sanctimonious narrow minded very personal view of the world to be challenged. I liked it when every was having a bit of a mank about Chris bringing his father into his post they took time out to empathise with Tring. Not the actions of freaks and weirdos. Whether it's a one trick pony poster or the most verbose and eloquent I appreciate them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Dougie wrote:
I like the way threads meander on and off topic and no one tries to split them or move them or delete them. I find it kind of extraordinary there are posters here that have been banned from Pasoti for simply holding a view even if it's a view repeated ad naseum. I'd been disappointed now if Freathy didn't pop up with his doom and gloom. I don't care who says what and whether it's right or wrong. I prefer my own sanctimonious narrow minded very personal view of the world to be challenged. I liked it when every was having a bit of a mank about Chris bringing his father into his post they took time out to empathise with Tring. Not the actions of freaks and weirdos. Whether it's a one trick pony poster or the most verbose and eloquent I appreciate them all.

Likewise, and that's just the way I like it on here. Say what you want, be prepared to be shot-down or manked at, say your piece and move on with out fear of nasty bastards holding a personal grudge or embarking on some pathetic, insidious vendetta whilst pertaining to be Magnum PI, FFS. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Sad act, string, loopy. Without them there would be no ATD
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

youre all cnuts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm

oops, sorry, this kind of talk should be in block 17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Gob, for his honest desire for the perfect forum, somewhat fulfilled with ATD.
Dougie, for his analysis, along with Grovehill.
Mock has slipped a couple of places due to the effect moderating will always have... but you can't keep talent down for long.
Jock's a doughnut jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Everyone who has made ATD what it is now should get a mention but I can't be arsed to do it lol!

ATD is growing by the day and is becoming more and more popular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Penzance wrote:
Mock has slipped a couple of places due to the effect moderating will always have... but you can't keep talent down for long.

A doughnut! I'm absolutely gutted. I'm more of a Danish pastry in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Newell, Webby and Bunney more for the quantity than anything else. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Penzance wrote:

Do you know Penz, ATD is exactly that but it's only and solely down to those that use it and the mods that run it.

Whether it can be maintained I'm not so sure. We have a cracking set of mods that have now got the balance perfect in my opinion, I'm not so sure that the balance will remain in 5 years time but I really hope that it can. Maybe the answer is to have a nomadic internet lifestyle but we can cross that bridge if and when it needs to be crossed.

Individual expression isn't a privilege, it's a right in any form of a society. The poppies in that field on the heading say it all and despite being the tiny and insignificant society of ATD those poppies are most appropriate.

One day we should all put on those silly hats and have a fekoff great party, with some of the characters on here it should be a good bash! affraid

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 pm

GOB wrote:
Penzance wrote:

Do you know Penz, ATD is exactly that but it's only and solely down to those that use it and the mods that run it.

Whether it can be maintained I'm not so sure. We have a cracking set of mods that have now got the balance perfect in my opinion, I'm not so sure that the balance will remain in 5 years time but I really hope that it can. Maybe the answer is to have a nomadic internet lifestyle but we can cross that bridge if and when it needs to be crossed.

Individual expression isn't a privilege, it's a right in any form of a society. The poppies in that field on the heading say it all and despite being the tiny and insignificant society of ATD those poppies are most appropriate.

One day we should all put on those silly hats and have a fekoff great party, with some of the characters on here it should be a good bash! affraid

is atd the 'g@po' that the racist abuse was aimed at?
wheres me caravan
at the storage yard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most entertaining posters   Most entertaining posters Empty

Back to top Go down

Most entertaining posters
Page 1 of 1