Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.

Go down 
+21
AstiSpumante
tagz
womble
Josh Pope
Elias
Rickler
Lord Tisdale
Hitch
gasser9
Tringreen
tigertony
Motorservices
Les Miserable
Foxy
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Josh Pope wrote:

P.S. motorservices you now have a rather out of date DM from me.

...and Motorservices as promised... You have a new PM from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:16 pm

i cant be fecked to pm you motorservices
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 pm

I might be out of touch with the rules, but will the police really give a damn about this stuff?

Its perfectly clear he is unsuitable to run an internet forum, love it to change but cant see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 pm

womble wrote:
I might be out of touch with the rules, but will the police really give a damn about this stuff?  

Its perfectly clear he is unsuitable to run an internet forum, love it to change but cant see it happening.

I thought just that, but last week, there was nothing but updates that the police are cracking down on trolling/bullying online, its doesnt matter if its a 13yr old being taunted or a 40 yr old, bullying is the same regardless, the only difference is my main worry is for my family, i feel he has put them at massive risk by posting MY personal data on a forum im not (and have have been) a user of.

If some hoolie that has taken offence because im a grecian decides to rock up on my doorstep and fancy having a go it will lay at Newells feet

User names are there for people to have a form of online protection, it isnt for site owners/mods to release personal data to the online users, they are actually breaking the law, and as such 'could' have a court summons

Womble, i may be wrong, but are you the same user that posts on Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:50 pm

sums it up nicely

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 10815695_10203242270712821_1886548003_n_zpstqvgad9z
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Does he own Exewebb too? The modette who closed the thread obviously uses the same song book.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:10 pm

seadog wrote:
Does he own Exewebb too? The modette who closed the thread obviously uses the same song book.

Couldnt believe that, i messaged the mod asking they and got a very strong sit on the fence reply, so i contacted the owner, but he was out tonight.

One thing i will say is he has far to much power on my clubs forum for my liking

The actions tonight as regards the closed thread and reply to my message have made me consider closing my exeweb account

I know it sounds a little childish BUT if mods dont stamp down on bullying online it will continue, imho the mod scored a massive own goal by closing the thread

Yes i was told the reason was due to keeping cards close to my chest but on the same count it matters little, screen shots cant be claimed to be false

I feel massively let down by Exeweb if im honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Motorservices wrote:
seadog wrote:

Couldnt believe that, i messaged the mod asking they and got a very strong sit on the fence reply, so i contacted the owner, but he was out tonight.

One thing i will say is he has far to much power on my clubs forum for my liking

The actions tonight as regards the closed thread and reply to my message have made me consider closing my exeweb account

I know it sounds a little childish BUT if mods dont stamp down on bullying online it will continue, imho the mod scored a massive own goal by closing the thread

Yes i was told the reason was due to keeping cards close to my chest but on the same count it matters little, screen shots cant be claimed to be false

He also posted my personal details on your forum.
I cannot prove anything. But I strongly think he has a rat on the inside on Exeweb.

As for Pasoti..it now is in serious danger of being closed down.

Rejoice cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Pasotewebb or Exoti take your fooking pick.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:07 am

Motorservices wrote:
seadog wrote:

It's been rumoured for a long time that Newell and someone with power at exewebb are pals.  

Instance after instance of Newell being protected on there for no apparent reason suggests that it is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Maybe Newell owns it? Maybe some of 'them' part own Pasoti?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 am

Not sure if it was Lord Tisdale or not but i'm sure none the less that one of our exeter lot stated nool was indeed mates with one of the exeweb admin?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 am

I know one thing and hat here is no way that Exeter fans would be allowed the same access to Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 am

Motorservices wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
How is motorservices going to close pasoti down though? That's what he's said on Exeweb..

Well, the ICO has set guidelines, and as Ian Newell is the owner of the site that puts it in a whole new light

BUT Exeweb has just scored a massive own goal, gutted tbh

My thread has been closed and the Mod has left a major seat on the fence post, anyother mod would have removed his comments and bullying

Other members have asked for him to be banned, but still the biggest troll we know is allowed to bully people from behind his keyboard, its a shocking state to be in tbh Sad

He probably has sleepovers with them .............. the GGG's set laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:30 am

Newell's plan to take over the world is on-course. Sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:35 am

Angry wrote:
Not sure if it was Lord Tisdale or not but i'm sure none the less that one of our exeter lot stated nool was indeed mates with one of the exeweb admin?

Well let's put it this way.
The email address that I used to register on Exeweb contains my real name.............ill leave the rest to you.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:42 am

Motorservices wrote:
womble wrote:

I thought just that, but last week, there was nothing but updates that the police are cracking down on trolling/bullying online, its doesnt matter if its a 13yr old being taunted or a 40 yr old, bullying is the same regardless, the only difference is my main worry is for my family, i feel he has put them at massive risk by posting MY personal data on a forum im not (and have have been) a user of.

If some hoolie that has taken offence because im a grecian decides to rock up on my doorstep and fancy having a go it will lay at Newells feet

User names are there for people to have a form of online protection, it isnt for site owners/mods to release personal data to the online users, they are actually breaking the law, and as such 'could' have a court summons

Hi mate

Yes, same one as posts on PASOTI. Good luck in any complaint you make - PASOTI will be much improved if its taken out of his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:54 am

Oi MS, I need a new clutch for the missus's car. Do I get any discount? supply and fit price for a Citroen Xsara Picasso on a 56 plate. It's the dual-mass clutch. I have several quotes so don't try any funny shit, understand!!

PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:53 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Graiser having his input.
Alway's did have him down as being part of the dark side.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?55890-Some-people-never-learn/page2

Punchy I'm not sure what you mean by that, hopefully it was in jest, as Motor would testify he has my support 100%, maybe not well advertised as that's not particularly my style, but he knows and I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:44 am

tigertony wrote:
ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Ok Update,

I had a reply to my complaint about Data protection, they have asked me to forward on any more screen shots ive got (which i have) i also added screen shots of his statement after editing my details

I then contacted my local police station, who although very helpful couldnt help, BUT they put me in touch with Charles Cross, and i spoke, at length to a Police man in the computer crime team, he assured me that this is the very thing they are cracking down on, they have taken all the details, he was surprised a forum owner breached the rules in the first place but shocked when i went on to say how is referring to me now, in his own words the Policeman said, every user knows who he is talking about, and that is what his team are stamping down on.

I went on to say from my understanding im not the first person Ian Newell has done this to, and he has done far worse to others, ive got a meeting with him, inc my laptop, on Wednesday, i never delete history so its all there, then he will be taking a statement and going from there

Pasoti mods better start grovelling to save Newell and his mystery backers.

Otherwise....

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 The-three-little-pigs-are-020-640x426
laugh  made my day seeing that photo laugh

Do we have to make Motor an ''honorary green''?

Do you know, I've always had a sneaking suspicion Motor's a closet green, all this banter stuff he comes out with is just a front really, I think he has an "amour" with us and we should welcome him with open arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 am

ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Ok Update,

I had a reply to my complaint about Data protection, they have asked me to forward on any more screen shots ive got (which i have) i also added screen shots of his statement after editing my details

I then contacted my local police station, who although very helpful couldnt help, BUT they put me in touch with Charles Cross, and i spoke, at length to a Police man in the computer crime team, he assured me that this is the very thing they are cracking down on, they have taken all the details, he was surprised a forum owner breached the rules in the first place but shocked when i went on to say how is referring to me now, in his own words the Policeman said, every user knows who he is talking about, and that is what his team are stamping down on.

I went on to say from my understanding im not the first person Ian Newell has done this to, and he has done far worse to others, ive got a meeting with him, inc my laptop, on Wednesday, i never delete history so its all there, then he will be taking a statement and going from there

Pasoti mods better start grovelling to save Newell and his mystery backers.

Otherwise....

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 The-three-little-pigs-are-020-640x426

Home sick today, so I've got time on my hands, what a pic, I've now got this vision of Devons finest, stopping the hearse at Haldon services and cuffing and stuffing the lot of them
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:01 am

womble wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
womble wrote:

Hi mate

Yes, same one as posts on PASOTI.  Good luck in any complaint you make - PASOTI will be much improved if its taken out of his hands.

Doubt it. They've all been compliant and up to their necks in devious activities for years. You only get into the farm mod room and remain, if you are lacking in intelligence and integrity and toe the pig 's line.
ATD may not be full of happy clappy, ever present supporters but it is run democratically and you don't get banned for proferring painful truths, as is the case on napoleon's farm. He's having to allow a few dissidents to remain because he's got rid of hundreds over the years and the forum is basically dull, lacking in quality debate and supportive of whoever hands out the AAA passes at Argiggle.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am

Lacking in quality debate is definitely the main point there. I do read the football debate on there once a week and there's a few on there who seem to know a bit but the rest is just drivel with no actual football knowledge being used. There's no quality debates about players or management or whatever and I find myself just getting angry that people can know so little about the game they claim to love.

Though there's less of it, the quality of football talk on this site is a hell of a lot better.
Back to top Go down
tagz

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:29 am

Josh Pope wrote:
Well I'm not allowed back on because apparently I consistently abused pasoti mods on another site (Twitter). The issue I have is that it never actually happened, so I'm basically still really confused

Well I got a permanent ban on Pasoti for trolling- I sent a PM to Ade The Green for Motor inviting him to an Exeter game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:38 am

I didn't wait for any potential ban i buggered off after an issue with a mod, glad I did because having my weekly look any debate on there (if you can call it that) its just so sterile and crap.

I think Newell is on the slippery slope, why the bloke couldnt just apologise to Motor without the name calling is beyond me, the OP of this thread is just so spot on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next