Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.

Go down 
+21
AstiSpumante
tagz
womble
Josh Pope
Elias
Rickler
Lord Tisdale
Hitch
gasser9
Tringreen
tigertony
Motorservices
Les Miserable
Foxy
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Motor is just the latest in a long line. Old Porky only tolerates nodding Avivas and surrounds himself with similarly minded , self promoting but essentially deviously dimwitted janners.
The club will not attract a wider fanbase until the tents, the buckets and the
Plymouth Lover' rantings are shown the door.

So, so village. Geddon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Come on own up, who sent in the abuse report?

I am wewwy wewwy angry that my good name is being used in conjunction with Ian Newwell. One of us is a fat tyrannical despot who despises free speech and runs a corrupt administration and the other one is a fat tyrannical despot who despises free speech and runs a corrupt administration but does have a lovely bouffant haircut.

If the offending post is not removed in one hour then I will be forced to invade South Korea and sue for £100k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Iggy wrote:

I am wewwy wewwy angry that my good name is being used in conjunction with Ian Newwell. One of us is a fat tyrannical despot who despises free speech and runs a corrupt administration and the other one is a fat tyrannical despot who despises free speech and runs a corrupt administration but does have a lovely bouffant haircut.

If the offending post is not removed in one hour then I will be forced to invade South Korea and sue for £100k.

On the way to SK, can they go via South East Ukraine to sort out them pesky Russians? I think Pisspoti and ATD can sue and counter sue only for 75k maximum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

On the way to SK, can they go via South East Ukraine to sort out them pesky Russians? I think Pisspoti and ATD can sue and counter sue only for 75k maximum.

Sooner they went via Nigeria and met up with Boko Harum
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA   Very Happy

Excellent lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Graiser wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Didn't they sing Whiter Shade Of Pale?

NB: Edited for factuals.................................. Oh FFS, Just seen Les Mis's youtube link. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Unbelievably when you visit Nools profile on Exeweb he has Zero infractions for anything in his whole posting history on Exeweb.

Smell something fishy ? Damned right I do.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:

Graiser wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:
quote]
Didn't they sing Whiter Shade Of Pale?
NB: Edited for factuals.................................. Oh FFS, Just seen Les Mis's youtube link. Rolling Eyes
I thought Boko Harum played for Chelsea.
As for Motor being a closet green - well he did have that sign offering free bacon butties to Argyle fans. C'Mon Motor own up.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:33 pm

More internet shennanigans from the fat controller eh, is anybody really surprised ? I'm surprised he hasn't offered to meet MotorServices 'face to face' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
More internet shennanigans from the fat controller eh, is anybody really surprised ?  I'm surprised he hasn't offered to meet MotorServices 'face to face' Rolling Eyes
There cant be a Argyle internet user anywhere who does not know how odius Newell is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:08 pm

LeoHoward wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
More internet shennanigans from the fat controller eh, is anybody really surprised ?  I'm surprised he hasn't offered to meet MotorServices 'face to face' Rolling Eyes
There cant be a Argyle internet user anywhere who does not know how odius Newell is.

His entourage of acolytes would beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:32 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

About 6 months ago he messaged me on Exeweb asking for a quote for 2 tyres for his mini, and i replied that he would prob get a better deal in Plymouth, if he accounted for his time to drive down and fuel cost he wouldnt save much

He replied that it didnt bother him and he would like to put a face to the user name and put money into my business, i replied that i wouldnt be able to supply and fit tyres for him

He is a Troll simple as, the futures bright, the future sees the pig in flight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Motorservices wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

About 6 months ago he messaged me on Exeweb asking for a quote for 2 tyres for his mini, and i replied that he would prob get a better deal in Plymouth, if he accounted for his time to drive down and fuel cost he wouldnt save much

He replied that it didnt bother him and he would like to put a face to the user name and put money into my business, i replied that i wouldnt be able to supply and fit tyres for him

I'm glad there was only one response (even that was one too many) to his recent post on Exweb as I think that post is a fishing exercise
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

He is a Troll simple as, the futures bright, the future sees the p

I'm glad there was only one response (even that was one too many) to his recent post on Exweb as I think that post is a fishing exercise
Yes I notice that, and it been quiet on exeweb site over the last few days on the banter page
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Motorservices wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

He goes through a lot of tyres, Us freaks to blame again I suppose !!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Unbelievably when you visit Nools profile on Exeweb he has Zero infractions for anything in his whole posting history on Exeweb.

Smell something fishy ? Damned right I do.

One thing i do know for sure is that Newell is only tolerated and has no power on EW

Im good friends with one of the owners and over the last few days spoken to him at length about Newell (until now never really had a need to talk to him about it), and we let him troll on EX, the otherthing (and i didnt know this) is no one apart from the user and the mods can see infraction points

The way it was put to me is EW is like ATD, everyone is welcome and there is no hidden extras (like saving data of people and posting there names up) Tosspotty is like North Korea, you are controlled and site owners can do what they want
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 am

Motorservices wrote:
everyone is welcome

Er, not everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:18 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
everyone is welcome  

Er, not everyone.

Educated w@nkers are not welcome on many football forums laugh
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:24 am

He's not a pasoti mod Very Happy -

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=87684
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:53 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
He's not a pasoti mod Very Happy -

He's like the dog covered in gravy that swears blind he hasn't just eaten your dinner FFS. Hilarious and unsettling in equal measures.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
:pighug::pighug::pighug::pighug::pighug:He's not a pasoti mod Very Happy -

He's like the dog covered in gravy that swears blind he hasn't just eaten your dinner FFS. Hilarious and unsettling in equal measures.lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Nool is right, he is not a mod, he is the site owner - he's splitting hairs I grant you as to his site access and admin powers but the inference that he is a mod IS something he can deny.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Being the site owner makes Newell a de facto Mod whether he likes it or not.

Only a thick piece of shit like him wouldn't realize that (not meaning you Pat).

For instance...  The 'nitty gritty' debacle.  It was KJN that had the final say and decided it would be added to the swear checker in support of the idiot 'Pasty and Ciders' original decision to ban the words.

Yes Newell...  That is moderating.

If anyone thinks something can be said or done on Pasoti that Newell disagrees with...  They are a bigger moron than he is.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm

But we mustn't fall into the trap of having Nool say 'the freaks and wierdos accused me of being a mod when I'm not'
because whilst we know what mod powers the site owner has, the question he is denying is not 'do you have mod type powers' but 'are you a mod' and technically he is not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next