Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.

Go down 
+21
AstiSpumante
tagz
womble
Josh Pope
Elias
Rickler
Lord Tisdale
Hitch
gasser9
Tringreen
tigertony
Motorservices
Les Miserable
Foxy
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. Empty
PostSubject: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Seems KJN ain't a fan of Motorservices...

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87093&start=91
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:52 pm

To be fair to Nool, Exeter away is the highlight of his life so he is probably just a bit over excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
To be fair to Nool, Exeter away is the highlight of his life so he is probably just a bit over excited.

Looking forward to see all his exeweb friends in the city he loves I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Is there an Exewebb reunion in Manchester?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Will KJN be welcome in the boardroom for this one, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:46 pm

I just love the irony in KJN labeling someone else a "well known big mouth" and "thick as two short planks".

Classic. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:54 pm

seadog wrote:
Is there an Exewebb reunion in Manchester?

Back in the day he used to sound off how much he preferred exeter to plymouth on the farm. This like so many of his views has changed publicly
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I just love the irony in KJN labeling someone else a "well known big mouth" and "thick as two short planks".

Classic. Laughing
KJN, The joke that keeps on giving.jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Kjn recently said on twitter he can't go in the directors box at City.

Made it sound like he couldn't because he chooses not to.

Probably more like his snout isn't wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Yea Man wrote:

They probably can't afford to feed him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

They probably can't afford to feed him.

I've heard they've started plating up a week in advance just in case he puts in an appearance...

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. Banque10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Classic. Laughing

Cannot wait too see the reception the black pasty gets from the Exeter 'chaps'

Now THAT would be worth seeing.

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:08 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3xyMxf5AE

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:11 pm

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?55490-8-weeks-and-counting/page20

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

To whom it may concern

It has been bought to my attention that on you're website ive been named and more importantly lies have been posted about my character by Ian Newell.

First and foremost, im not a user of the website, ive not given permission for my personal details to be posted on you're site.

Having been through the guide lines Ian Newell has acted in a Trolling way, as such if said posts are not removed within 24 hrs i will be contacting the police (Trolling is being targeted for action if you havent seen this in the news) and my Solicitor.

If you fail to remove said posts i will also be looking into data protection, the laws on that are VERY clear, if a person asks any website/forum/business to remove there data by law they have to do so.

I trust you will deal with this swiftly without the need for me to take action against Pasoti and Ian Newell himself

Many thanks

We all wait with baited breath

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBehKlp8EN3dKTCpfDsx5zmSJjr9srGu4rRgHNgOi5cJ2DE_EzwQ
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Hopefully KJN will be banned from sjp, we dont want the likes of nool giving Argyle fans a bad name.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:30 pm

From what I have been told motorservices is not someone you want to piss off!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
To whom it may concern

It has been bought to my attention that on you're website ive been named and more importantly lies have been posted about my character by Ian Newell.

First and foremost, im not a user of the website, ive not given permission for my personal details to be posted on you're site.

Having been through the guide lines Ian Newell has acted in a Trolling way, as such if said posts are not removed within 24 hrs i will be contacting the police (Trolling is being targeted for action if you havent seen this in the news) and my Solicitor.

If you fail to remove said posts i will also be looking into data protection, the laws on that are VERY clear, if a person asks any website/forum/business to remove there data by law they have to do so.

I trust you will deal with this swiftly without the need for me to take action against Pasoti and Ian Newell himself

Many thanks

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBehKlp8EN3dKTCpfDsx5zmSJjr9srGu4rRgHNgOi5cJ2DE_EzwQ

Where was that posted Punch I can't find it!

Geddon motor man!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:34 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lets hope so!jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
To whom it may concern

Many thanks

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. 797286b0dfa271e179da4dbf4f33d0bd
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:44 pm

[quote="Yea Man"]
Punchdrunk wrote:
To whom it may concern

Many thanks

Where was that posted Punch I can't find it!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?55890-Some-people-never-learn
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:10 pm

I find the continual use of "real names" on both Pasoti and twitter disturbing. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Classic. Laughing

Cannot wait too see the reception the black pasty gets from the Exeter 'chaps'

Now THAT would be worth seeing.

laugh

Should be fun after the spat on Tosspotty. Pig
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Cool Correct mouldy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I find the continual use of "real names" on both Pasoti and twitter disturbing. Weird.

It's fine when posters choose to use their real names like you and me Dick, if not it's a form of intimidation imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.   Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Newell 'outing' Forum posters again.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next