Greenskin
GreenSam
AstiSpumante
Czarcasm
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

New Striker in..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Your obssesion with Brent is clouding your judgement

Just for the record

Would I like an experienced name striker ? Yep

Do I want a rich owner to come along and buy the club ? Too bleddy right I would.

Is Chris Dawson available ? Nope

Am I happy with my clubs position ? Nope

So what's the alternative ? No idea, do you ?

Being a supporter for over 50 years should I turn my back on argyle and bugger off ? Not on your nelly

So what to do ? Support the team and the players, keep my fingers crossed, don't let any black cats walk cross my path, put my lucky hat on and go to church on Sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Ched Evans is still a free agent....

May aswell sign him
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Graiser wrote:

Just for the record

Do I want a rich owner to come along and buy the club ? Too bleddy right I would.

Being a supporter for over 50 years should I turn my back on argyle and bugger off ? Not on your nelly

So what to do ? Support the team and the players, keep my fingers crossed, don't let any black cats walk cross my path, put my lucky hat on and go to church on Sunday

Should we want to know why we still have begging bowl out to pariah ex-directors and the council when majority of historic debt has gone and we are competing with clubs on a third of our income????
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:12 pm

To be honest, I think Graiser is historically one of the Pasoti 'gratefuls' and one of the 'just get it built' crew, so you have to make allowances, GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:14 pm

green_genie wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Just for the record

Should we want to know why we still have begging bowl out to pariah ex-directors and the council when majority of historic debt has gone and we are competing with clubs on a third of our income????

Steady you'll burst that nice comfy bubble he lives in. Acceptance of mediocrity will achieve just that mediocre results. For the first time in a long time we have a 20 goal a season striker in Reuben Reid. That alone should be enough to take us up but, and it's a big but, if you surround said 20 goal a season with cheap mediocre players in a threabare team we won't go up. Next season our team will be picked clean of any talent that we have because the players that are any good will go somewhere that is a bit more professional. We've seen it all before surely you have as well? This is our chance to haves bit of small time glory if we don't take it then next season will be two steps back and I'll £100 right now to £10 of yours that this will come to pass if we don't pull your finger out of Brent's arse. You don't need to spend £1m but get someone like Lavery in and pay hinto so it, quality and not much of it would piss this league and league 1 would come good with extra money, if it doesn't work out then we'd no worse off than going bust next year when we are propping up the whole of the football league again.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Iggy wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Just for the record

Steady you'll burst that nice comfy bubble he lives in. Acceptance of mediocrity will achieve just that mediocre results. For the first time in a long time we have a 20 goal a season striker in Reuben Reid. That alone should be enough to take us up but, and it's a big but, if you surround said 20 goal a season with cheap mediocre players in a threabare team we won't go up. Next season our team will be picked clean of any talent that we have because the players that are any good will go somewhere that is a bit more professional. We've seen it all before surely you have as well? This is our chance to haves bit of small time glory if we don't take it then next season will be two steps back and I'll £100 right now to £10 of yours that this will come to pass if we don't pull your finger out of Brent's arse. You don't need to spend £1m but get someone like Lavery in and pay hinto so it, quality and not much of it would piss this league and league 1 would come good with extra money, if it doesn't work out then we'd no worse off than going bust next year when we are propping up the whole of the football league again.

For Christ's sake give it a rest Freathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 pm

You know its going to happen, when there are 6000 Freathys at HP then things will change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Brent Out!,!!!!L,[1111111,,,,,!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 pm

green_genie wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Just for the record

Course we should, what's up with you people, the threads about a new striker, all I'm saying is he's our player now we should get behind him or have you lot become so twisted you've forgotten about
what we're about, the clues in the word "Supporters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
To be honest, I think Graiser is historically one of the Pasoti 'gratefuls' and one of the 'just get it built' crew, so you have to make allowances, GG.

Change the record FFS, your getting boring with same old crap remarks, you know feck all about me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Iggy wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Just for the record

Some of you lot are like a festering sore, pardon me for thinking of the title of this thread, if Brunt comes on as sub I take it some of you lot are going to Boo him and tell him to feck off back where he came from because Brent's a nobber! Feck me some of you need help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Either argue your point with facts or shove your distorted views of this site up your pompous arse.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Change the record FFS, your getting boring with same old crap remarks, you know feck all about me

LOL. Like it or not you're (that's you're) one of the stand-out Pasoti gratefuls who lauded Brent and couldn't see the wood for the trees, even when you were deep deep deep in the metaphorical forest.

'Tis true I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Either argue your point with facts or shove your distorted views of this site up your pompous arse.

So now we're discussing the site are we ? Can't you read or are you so thick you can't have a decent debate, beyond you is it ?
Pompous ? Take a hard look at yourself pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

LOL. Like it or not you're (that's you're) one of the stand-out Pasoti gratefuls who lauded Brent and couldn't see the wood for the trees, even when you were deep deep deep in the metaphorical forest.

'Tis true I'm afraid.

Well that's your opinion for what it's worth, frankly I couldn't give a stuff, buggered if I know what it's to do with a new striker though !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

So now we're discussing the site are we ? Can't you read or are you so thick you can't have a decent debate, beyond you is it ?

your spend most your time slagging this place off over actually debating facts. As i said earlier if you dont like it here no one is forcing you to log in and post you are not here against your will and pasoti im sure would love to have a one of its brightest stars back f/t.

if your going to be a member of this site then stick your negative views of this place up your pompous arse and stick to the facts of your own opinion without the digs and bitchiness and you will find it a positive atmosphere im sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

your spend most your time slagging this place off over actually debating facts. As i said earlier if you dont like it here no one is forcing you to log in and post you are not here against your will and pasoti im sure would love to have a one of its brightest stars back f/t.

I'm not slagging this site off at all, just some of the posters on it who choose to have a pop at me for having an opinion on the thread title, who also choose to completely ignore the thread title.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

'Tis true I'm afraid.

Well that's your opinion for what it's worth, frankly I couldn't give a stuff, buggered if I  know what it's to do with a new striker though !

It's clear you're not the sharpest, but if you care to look back over this thread, you'll notice that the tone changed when YOU started to harangue others for not creaming their jeans at the arrival of a players with a very poor history.

You've ruined my thread. I'm considering an abuse report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

'Tis true I'm afraid.

Well that's your opinion for what it's worth, frankly I couldn't give a stuff, buggered if I  know what it's to do with a new striker though !

It's clear you're not the sharpest, but if you care to look back over this thread, you'll notice that the tone changed when YOU started to harangue others for not creaming their jeans at the arrival of a players with a very poor history.

Sharper than you matey, I never said or implied he was a good striker or anything like that, what I was saying he's ours now and we should get behind the bloke and give him a chance, feck me he's being treated like the devil incarnate. Christ it wasn't so long ago Joe Bryan was a getting a right seeing too from us lot, me included and look at his status now, give the bloke chance that's all
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Why get your knickers in a twist at a couple of people on a messageboard not rating the player, then?

Is those couple of people not rating him going to have any bearing whatsoever when he walks out on the pitch tomorrow at 3.00pm?

It isn't, is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Why get your knickers in a twist at a couple of people on a messageboard not rating the player, then?

Is those couple of people not rating him going to have any bearing whatsoever when he walks out on the pitch tomorrow at 3.00pm?

It isn't, is it?

Opinions dear boy, we're all allowed to have them whatever they are, that's what sets this site apart from that other one I won't mention.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It isn't, is it?

Opinions dear boy, we're all allowed to have them whatever they are, that's what sets this site apart from that other one I won't mention.

By jove, he gets it. I think. scratch

So you'll allow people to not be impressed by Brunts record now then? Excellent. Got there in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

'Tis true I'm afraid.

Sharper than you matey, I never said or implied he was a good striker or anything like that, what I was saying he's ours now and we should get behind the bloke and give him a chance, feck me he's being treated like the devil incarnate. Christ it wasn't so long ago Joe Bryan was a getting a right seeing too from us lot, me included and look at his status now, give the bloke chance that's all

Im positive no one is going to boo the sod tomorrow and ill report back tomorrow night when i get home from the game and give my view on things what the reaction to him is from the stands. I am sure also no one on here is going to taking pitchforks to his lodgings over his arrival and will give him a fair chance to see what he does too.
However, what people are saying and me too is his injury record is cause for concern as it seems he is a Darren Anderton type of sicknote. His lack of goals when fit for a striker is again is another cause for concern for a striker when we need more goal threats in the side other than R.Reid.

Its a highly questionable signing that many are going to be wary about atm so its down to Brunt to show what he can do and stay fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It isn't, is it?

By jove, he gets it. I think. scratch

Just wish you would, anyway like to stay and chat but I need my rest in readiness for the game tomorrow, nighty night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

'Tis true I'm afraid.

Im positive no one is going to boo the sod tomorrow and ill report back tomorrow night when i get home from the game and give my view on things what the reaction to him is from the stands. I am sure also no one on here is going to taking pitchforks to his lodgings over his arrival and will give him a fair chance to see what he does too.
However, what people are saying and me too is his injury record is cause for concern as it seems he is a Darren Anderton type of sicknote. His lack of goals when fit for a striker is again is another cause for concern for a striker when we need more goal threats in the side other than R.Reid.

Its a highly questionable signing that many are going to be wary about atm so its down to Brunt to show what he can do and stay fit.

I agree it would appear his scoring/injury record is not good and I understand we would all like a Lavery type player, but he ain't coming, so let's see what this fella can do, you never know he could be a "wee nugget"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Striker in.....   New Striker in..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Striker in.....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next