Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

President's Progress !! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:41 am

Angry wrote:
105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 8 Ibskl4eEc1rJT

who IS she ???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:43 am

Elias wrote:
Angry wrote:
105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 8 Ibskl4eEc1rJT

who IS she ???????

my mates wife

sarcasm 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:56 am

Dougie wrote:
This was my favourite quote on ATD this year

Quote :
I loved what the club represented with Foot ... it had dignity along with a little humour, long term identity and purpose.
I seem to remember that was another of my ramblings under my previous incarnation.
Although Foot was not quite left wing enough for my sensibilities, I really loved our time "under" Foot and felt so proud when he offered his services. There are times in life when you just KNOW something is right, and so it proved to be. I also thought the No.90 squad thing was a very sweet thing to do. That's what I call a club.
I remember the day when it was announced he was stepping down from the Board, and my heart just dropped. For someone like him, the fan he was, to do that meant that the club I supported was about to go off piste and take a tumble, all for money.
look at the goons we've got now doing their thing everywhere, through every level of the club.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm

I wondered if we were being set up, but looking at Webb's twitter, he doesn't follow the Purses and they don't follow him. 2 + 2 = 69????
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wondered if we were being set up, but looking at Webb's twitter, he doesn't follow the Purses and they don't follow him. 2 + 2 = 69????

That mental image has actually ruined my entire 2013
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 pm

I wonder what the clubs moral compass and parochial private investigator thinks.  Surely he'll be email Tudor Evans and James Brent as we speak.  I wonder if he would take my 30 pieces of silver to dig the dirt on yet another Argyle fan.

Last edited by Dougie on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 pm

It must be the top button done up and the serial killer grin that turned her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 pm

hairy j wrote:
To ejh as the quote thing messed up....

Yep. 3 kids and I've been with Mrs Hairy for 8 years. I've also had relationships prior to that that have ended for various reasons. This is gossip and doesn't really effect any one.
It's hardly the moral crime of the decade is it - this stuff happens all the time to many people. Your John Terry comment sums it up - it was ok for Chelsea to turn a blind eye.

Good luck to them all.

So you wouldn't mind a bloke who for a year told everyone at every possible juncture you were his mate, being with your wife and having a possible parental relationship with your kids?

Let's just say this bloke was meant to be a figurehead in your workplace, a leader figure someone everyone looked up to, and trusted.

This isn't a minor petty revelation hairy, far from it.

For what it's worth I thought Terry should have been kicked out of the England team for his misdemeanours, so there is no double standards from me. And that was regarding someone a lot more useful than Chris Webb.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 pm

ejh wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Yep. 3 kids and I've been with Mrs Hairy for 8 years. I've also had relationships prior to that that have ended for various reasons. This is gossip and doesn't really effect any one.
It's hardly the moral crime of the decade is it - this stuff happens all the time to many people. Your John Terry comment sums it up - it was ok for Chelsea to turn a blind eye.

Good luck to them all.

So you wouldn't mind a bloke who for a year told everyone at every possible juncture you were his mate, being with your wife and having a possible parental relationship with your kids?

Hairy's always had a soft spot for Webby. Even when his Greenman/Spooner shenanigans came to light, hairy couldn't bring himself to criticise the Pres.

Mancrush I recks. Menage et trois deffo a possibility... I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:57 pm

knecht wrote:
As of 10:13.... 96 guests. It's like people who "only read the Sun when it's been left on the pub table".

That's because people like to enjoy their right to free speech, not where Napoleon and Squealer decide what they can and cannot discuss.

Obviously when Pasoti goes all North Korea lockdown on everyone to protect their mates, people know where to come to share info in a perfectly legal and legitimate way.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm

wonder if this will be allowed to make the herald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 pm

ejh wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Good luck to them all.

Let's just say this bloke was meant to be a figurehead in your workplace, a leader figure someone everyone looked up to, and trusted.

For what it's worth I thought Terry should have been kicked out of the England team for his misdemeanours, so there is no double standards from me. And that was regarding someone a lot more useful than Chris Webb.

That would be her choice as it is Mrs Purse's choice. I don't own my missus and I don't own my kids either. Darren Purse might not actually care that much.

It's nice to have a sense of moral superiority isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 pm

ejh wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Good luck to them all.

Lets hope this doesn't ever happen to you then azzer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 pm

I think Azzer got his fishing rod out again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
ejh wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Good luck to them all.

That would be her choice as it is Mrs Purse's choice. I don't owln my missus and I don't own my kids either. Darren Purse might not actually care that much.

It's nice to have a sense of moral superiority isn't it?

I can admit to having emotions. You seem to not mind the idea of your wife in bed with your mate, and him taking your kids to the beach the next day.

Fair enough, but I'd say out of the two of us your reaction is stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 pm

guys hairy is fishing for reactions just dont feed the little troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 pm

No I'm not, it's what I think. Instead of creating pantomine villains, live in reality for a while.

It's like reading the Daily Mail. Moral outrage. Evil Webb seduces a pure and innocent woman and destroys a family. What a load of bollocks. Things like this happen all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Oh Yes You Are, Hairy. You're fishing and we all know it you little Ted Tuckerman, you.

President's Progress !! - Page 8 Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Tight Lines !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:11 pm

I bet he's been whispering sweet nuffinks in h
er ears and her eyes would've been like two searchlights trying to look him in the eyes.

I'm not morally outraged by this, I find it hilarious but I do feel sorry for the children. By that I mean current children, nobody would allow those two to breed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Only just managed to finish laughing my tits off!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
er ears
and her eyes would've been like two searchlights trying to look him in the eyes.

I'm not morally outraged by this, I find it hilarious but I do feel sorry for the children. By that I mean current children, nobody would allow those two to breed.

Can you imagine how bloody boring that must be for the poor lass, "well darlin I would love to talk dirty but I am busy working on the train and typing all this out on my brand spanking new state of the art Samsung Galaxy phone while on my way to a mega important meeting".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:13 pm

GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
er ears
and her eyes would've been like two searchlights trying to look him in the eyes.

Can you imagine how bloody boring that must be for the poor lass, "well darlin I would love to talk dirty but I am busy working on the train and typing all this out on my brand spanking new state of the art Samsung Galaxy phone while on my way to a mega important meeting".

....so excuse any typos  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:24 pm

hairy j wrote:
No I'm not, it's what I think. Instead of creating pantomine villains, live in reality for a while.

It's like reading the Daily Mail. Moral outrage. Evil Webb seduces a pure and innocent woman and destroys a family. What a load of bollocks. Things like this happen all the time.

When was the last time you heard of a club president at a professional football club having it away with the captains missus then? I'm not actually bothered too much about the ins and outs of what happened but it's yet another chapter in our club turning into a laughing stock while the usual suspects plot and scheme to maintain their position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Add to that his whole character of Club President is based on family values, his own or forza merde. That looks like a hoax now but most of all he's shat on his own doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next