Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 10:25

I really hope Sam still posts on here because I like his posting style. If his head has been turned then I misjudged him big time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 10:29

I don't think he's been turned as such, he's always put his point of view whether popular or not, he has also seen what has been happening at HHP, the fact he doesn't post on here will help him as our mole at HQ.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 11:50

Woah.

Some of the sharper eyes may have also noticed that my posts on pasoti have also been drastically reduced lately.

It's nothing more or less simple than I'm currently waiting for my computer repair to arrive as it's broken lately. iPhone isn't the best format for my long rambling posts. It should be here on Monday with any luck. Thanks for the concern though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 12:00

GreenSam wrote:
Woah.

Some of the sharper eyes may have also noticed that my posts on pasoti have also been drastically reduced lately.

It's nothing more or less simple than I'm currently waiting for my computer repair to arrive as it's broken lately. iPhone isn't the best format for my long rambling posts. It should be here on Monday with any luck. Thanks for the concern though!

Damn you, Sam, introducing sense into this discussion!

If there's one thing worse than being talked about it's etc.........
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 12:01

Quote :
long rambling posts

You can say that again  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 14:00

fishing lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 14:22

Greensam, doomed to pootle around academics roundabout for a very long time if he doesn't twig a few things soon.
Good heart, bad map.  
Just like that other young rascal Cobi Budge, apart from the academia and good heart bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 16:12

knecht wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Woah.

Damn you, Sam, introducing sense into this discussion!

If there's one thing worse than being talked about it's etc.........

Another theory on pasoti guile and cunning scotched....what a weak answer....'that my computer is broken'.....come on a bit more originality than that please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 18:16

hippo wrote:
Didn't our previous manager have some issue(s) with extra marital affiars in the past?  Be careful, it could be catching!  Smile
It really is 'village' Smile

Relating to Alan Pardew?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 18:18

Angry wrote:
105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 14 Ibskl4eEc1rJT

I find that extremely hypnotic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 18:22

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
hippo wrote:
Didn't our previous manager have some issue(s) with extra marital affiars in the past?  Be careful, it could be catching!  Smile

Relating to Alan Pardew?

Oh yes, the hasty retreat of an ex manager from Palace as I remember!!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 18:47

right alan wrong pardew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 20:02

Bandwagon wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
hippo wrote:

Relating to Alan Pardew?

Oh yes, the hasty retreat of an ex manager from Palace as I remember!!

West Ham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 20:28

Sorry Mr A, you are correct - mind like a sieve these days!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 20:28

I'm starting to wonder if there is any more to this. I mean Mr and Mrs Purse were childhood sweethearts, did she really fall head over heels for a postman or is there something else
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 21:24

where has mark Edwards gone ? ask the questions mark !

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 00:44

Tgwu wrote:
She going to come down in living Standard to live on a union rep pay. or is Darron going to pay.

Twitter still says (Husband & Father of 3)

It now just says Father of 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 01:04

gasser9 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

And now we know that the club President and Mrs P are an item.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

Someone somewhere will know the reasons for Darren's swift departure. As SFD says it just didn't make any sense at the time.
We need to know. Anybody?

It sort of did. The rumours were he was on £3k a week, we couldn't afford it, and needed to offload to get the like of Banton in.

I struggle to believe that we had to get rid of the club captain because Chris Webb fancied his wife and had begun his erotic wizardry on her.

Chris Webb is easily expendable. He is not the one who stays if he has a dispute with a senior player.

If this incident was behind Purse's exit, I can only assume Purse requested to go to leave this sorry mess behind him.

But I honestly think it was for football/financial reasons at the time, and Webb has clearly kept up his private contact with Mrs P, which has lead to this situation.

If Webb has a young lad, who is the mother of his child - and what happened to her? Did he leave his missus for Mrs P?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 07:17

Has Mr D been playing away?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 07:30

Thinking about this.

There is no way Webb will leave , stand down or be pushed. The club took a luke back. So hardly going to blink at webb getting his dick wet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:12

Webb's ego needs the nursing of the limelight and the president roll has opened doors for him, he will always put his ego before the Club.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:21

Would that be a bacon n brie roll from the President ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:24

ahhh yes, ok, OK. I will change it  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:24

GOB wrote:
Webb's ego needs the nursing of the  limelight and the president rowl has opened doors for him, he will always put his ego before the Club.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:40

GreenSam wrote:
Woah.

Aaand it's now back.

If I go more than three days without posting again then feel free to get the pitchforks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next