Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 pm

well it's a nice time of the year to stage manage such an announcement, I expect the families are chuffed to bits!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

I wonder if this is going to be spun into another first in football?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

This type of shit didn't happen when Yasuhiko Okudera was President.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:07 pm

If Webby turns up at the GT's New Year bash with Mrs Purse on his arm, then that is confirmation that this 'outing' has been timed to serve that particular purpose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:09 pm

This club is such a laughing stock it has got beyond a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Peggy wrote:
I wonder if this is going to be spun into another first in football?

we can take his famous quote and change it too look how far she has sunk  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
If Webby turns up at the GT's New Year bash with Mrs Purse on his arm, then that is confirmation that this 'outing' has been timed to serve that particular purpose.

wow

surely he hasn't got that much neck

id hope someone will have the balls to tell him he is out of order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

At least Webb won't be banging his drum anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Then the GT's unveil Purse as the special guest and he chins Webb.

lol! 

Webb really is a thick pile of shite. Who in their right mind would want to piss off Purse, he's not exactly little is he  lol! 
Back to top Go down
hippo

Didn't our previous manager have some issue(s) with extra marital affiars in the past? Be careful, it could be catching! Smile
It really is 'village' Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
At least Webb won't be banging his drum anymore.

He's already banged someone else's drum though, allegedly  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

hippo wrote:
Didn't our previous manager have some issue(s) with extra marital affiars in the past?  Be careful, it could be catching!  Smile
It really is 'village' Smile

puncheon and easter i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:16 pm

I have no idea how to make multiple quotes but I do agree with Charlie, GOB & Wintergreen (or whatever you're calling yourself nowadays  Smile ) It does seem to be a stage-managed process on pasoti. It seems like some kind of damage limitation exercise.

But, I repeat, some bloke has been screwing some married woman. Nothing new there. (Or should I say some married woman has been screwing some bloke?) Right? Probably not. Frequent? Certainly.

I just react against the pseudo-morality under the guise of moral outrage that is worthy of the gutter press. Admit that you are revelling in it, tossing yourself off (with all due recognition of the female equivalent) with the excitement of the exposee and a sexual one at that.

Allegedly Mr Webb has been involved in tons of previous that isn't of the same ilk (though admittedly some of it of the same). That ought to be the focus of exposure not his personal life.

I await Mr Brent's response.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

knecht wrote:
I have no idea how to make multiple quotes but I do agree with Charlie, GOB & Wintergreen (or whatever you're calling yourself nowadays  Smile ) It does seem to be a stage-managed process on pasoti. It seems like some kind of damage limitation exercise.

But, I repeat, some bloke has been screwing some married woman. Nothing new there. (Or should I say some married woman has been screwing some bloke?) Right? Probably not. Frequent? Certainly.

I just react against the pseudo-morality under the guise of moral outrage that is worthy of the gutter press. Admit that you are revelling in it, tossing yourself off (with all due recognition of the female equivalent) with the excitement of the exposee and a sexual one at that.

Allegedly Mr Webb has been involved in tons of previous that isn't of the same ilk (though admittedly some of it of the same). That ought to be the focus of exposure not his personal life.

The same line he told FOCP concerning IJN at the Cherry Tree, he did not know him
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:25 pm

[quote="knecht"]

'Jilling off' or 'flicking the bean' are words that can be used. I'm just an educated wanker Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Moved to terraces...........does this mean it's no longer just a rumour ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:30 pm

knecht wrote:

No not just "some bloke" this is the Argyle president shagging an ex players wife.

Nobody is "revelling" in it as you melodramatically put it (to say the least)  Shocked , people are pissed of about it and rightfully so.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:

No not just "some bloke" this is the Argyle president shagging an ex players wife.
Nobody is "reveling" in it as you melodramatically put it, people are pissed of about it and rightfully so.

he broke the bro-code you just dont shag your mates wife/gf even if its an ex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Was Webb shagging Mrs Purse when Mr Purse was at Home Park, or is it a more recent thing?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Moved to terraces...........does this mean it's no longer just a rumour ?

It obviously needs more Pyongyang readership coverage - but with the obvious caveat that the thread is locked with only supportive postings on it. They can't be having any negative comments now, can they?  Very Happy 

It must sooooo piss off Newell and De Lar that ATD provides a voice that they desperately try to deny.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Angry wrote:

lol! Hey, Angry, I should imagine then, the bro code is all but washed up in the real world. That's just what bros tell each other. It isn't what bros actually adhere to throughout their lives. It's a sort of agreed lie to keep the peace and stop any handbags at dawn when there is no advantage to be gained from drawing blood over the inevitable. A sort of honour amongst thieves, a sort of "they don't steal from their own". Like heck they don't.

Last edited by Winter Green on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 pm

hippo wrote:
knecht wrote:

'Jilling off' or 'flicking the bean' are words that can be used.  I'm just an educated wanker Smile

Sad that I am, I only learnt "jiller" very recently. And should that be "educated jiller"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! Hey, Angry, I should imagine then, the bro code is all but washed up in the real world. That's just what bros tell each other. It isn't what bros actually adhere to throughout their lives. It's a sort of agreed lie to keep the peace and stop any handbags at dawn when there is no advantage to be gained from drawing blood over the inevitable. A sort of honour amongst thieves, a sort of "they don't steal from their own". Like heck they don't.

most decent folk wouldnt do it especially if they are friends. The way webby was with purse when he first came here makes this betrayal all the more game of thrones like
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Is this why Darren left the club so quickly.
just blame it on the wages brush the rest under the rug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Nikkk will be happy. At least we are not talking about his woes anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next