Charlie Wood
lawnmowerman
Old Timer
Mock Cuncher
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Presidents progress Empty
PostSubject: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other than describing Chadwicks goals as a 'winner' and the mention of we'll sodding meet again it's not a bad effort. Isn't it????
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 pm

President's Propaganda
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:24 pm

So we have a new director of football.Why has this not been announced by the club and who are these outstanding candidates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Disappointing that there's no suggestion of a new striker in January if x, y or z happens. Maybe that's being kept up his sleeve for the Torquay game Sleep
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Disappointing that there's no suggestion of a new striker in January if x, y or z happens. Maybe that's being kept up his sleeve for the Torquay game Sleep

what do you mean jock. do tell.

its another keep off the pitch and we can buy a striker crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

what do you mean jock. do tell.

its another keep off the pitch and we can buy a striker crap

No I meant he hasn't said there's a chance of a new striker for something. He said if the fans stayed off the pitch on the last game of the season that there would be a new striker, or words to that effect, and then said a similar thing if x amount of memberships were sold. And what happened? Chadwick and Feeney stay and Rhys Griffiths arrives from the Welsh league.

It was a bit of a con really but I'm sure Chris will say that PCH was brought in because the fans stayed off the pitch and Griffiths was bought because of the large numbers of memberships bought, even though Griffiths had already arrived when he suggested a striker could be brought in if more memberships were sold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Old Timer wrote:
So we have a new director of football.Why has this not been announced by the club and who are these outstanding candidates?

I heard today that the announcement couldn't be made yet due to contractual issues - I assumed that referred to the person's existing contract elsewhere but I might be wrong. We were also told that the name won't be a surprise......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:24 pm

knecht wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I heard today that the announcement couldn't be made yet due to contractual issues - I assumed that referred to the person's existing contract elsewhere but I might be wrong. We were also told that the name won't be a surprise......

Paul Sturrock? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 am

It'll be a surprise if we ever hear who any of the other "outstanding" candidates were!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 am

just the tonic to help one sleep after a night shift zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
just the tonic to help one sleep after a night shift zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reading his crap works for you too??

I thought it was just me lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 am

Webb's bullshit will only be appreciated by the young and the dimwitted.

They are largely the only poor sods still turning up at Home Park.

There are one or two exceptions of course. It must be like trying to give up smoking, if you live locally. Just one more..................... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:35 am

If Webby's boring omnidirectional dirges to the panting Argyle community serve any useful purpose, it is that it shows quite clearly there is no point whatsoever in fans being involved in the process, outside of the club being OWNED by the fans in a similar manner to Exeter.
His comments could be mistaken for any comments of Stapleton's, Todd's or Brent's. To remain in position these fans HAVE to conform to the company policy, it's as simple as that. I find it all quite insulting that we might take this sort of involvment as somehow being all inclusive ... it isn't ... it just adds to the number of mouths that need to be catered for at the dinning table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:49 am

Why does he insist on writing as if he is telling you how to support our club? Most of what he writes is inane drivel but i think this latest one tops the list is the outstanding candidates yet settle for a mediocre manager to mentor a shit one lol

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:59 am

Knect #atdsbathingape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 am

Ye Gods.

I wouldn't normally read Webby's Warbles but I am particularly bored this morning, the weather is horrible and I feel a need to keep up to date with the mood as we approach one of the season's more important week ends.

Uh-uh ! Wrong option.

What a pile of totally boring, pointless, twaddle, and more importantly, seriously badly written.

PAFC, as crap off the field as they are on it, must be quite painful for some of you guys, don't get me wrong though I don't see us as being much better, but then again we are just the little ol' poor relations from up the road.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 am

The article lost me at 'Devon Expressway derby'. Ye gads whenever did it become that. Who would say such a thing in polite conversation. Probably the same people who call it the FES Devonport End.

I've long decided that I'm not The Presidents constituency or on the same wavelength. Apart from anything else if Progress is beating Exeter it only serves to point out and highlight how far we've fallen. And if one person needs this sort of reminder or rallying call then that's one person too many. But you only have to look at his twitter feed (may your eyes be impaled on skewers and your cerebrum boil for even doing such a thing) to see it's pimply bumfluffed FVs (and thats just the ladies) who hang on his every word and ask for a retweet as a badge of honour and validation.

Still no harm done. Just a waste of time (as was me writing this to be honest)
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 am

Regarding Chadwick in the report/statement.

I hear a few people last Saturday were giving him some right old stick.

Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm

I can just imagine what a decent manager would say about the president knowing and going public with some of the things he comes out with.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm

It really is sickly, cliché ridden garbage of which the last paragraph is a fine example of it. He is also very fond of telling us how to support. The whole club seems to have been telling us for over a year now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Penzance wrote:
If Webby's boring omnidirectional dirges to the panting Argyle community serve any useful purpose, it is that it shows quite clearly there is no point whatsoever in fans being involved in the process, outside of the club being OWNED by the fans in a similar manner to Exeter.
His comments could be mistaken for any comments of Stapleton's, Todd's or Brent's. To remain in position these fans HAVE to conform to the company policy, it's as simple as that. I find it all quite insulting that we might take this sort of involvment as somehow being all inclusive ... it isn't ... it just adds to the number of mouths that need to be catered for at the dinning table.

Quite correct but sadly outside the understanding of the Aviva majority....... but this is not the first time you have mentioned a 'dinning' table.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Dougie wrote:
The article lost me at 'Devon Expressway derby'. Ye gads whenever did it become that. Who would say such a thing in polite conversation. Probably the same people who call it the FES Devonport End.

I've long decided that I'm not The Presidents constituency or on the same wavelength. Apart from anything else if Progress is beating Exeter it only serves to point out and highlight how far we've fallen. And if one person needs this sort of reminder or rallying call then that's one person too many. But you only have to look at his twitter feed (may your eyes be impaled on skewers and your cerebrum boil for even doing such a thing) to see it's pimply bumfluffed FVs (and thats just the ladies) who hang on his every word and ask for a retweet as a badge of honour and validation.

Still no harm done. Just a waste of time (as was me writing this to be honest)

I enjoyed your earthy and incisive description of how far the club has fallen. Sadly , the BGB 's are the only show in town right now and the club is a juvenile laughing stock.
Back to top Go down
GM Vauxhall

GM Vauxhall

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Penzance wrote:

So true. Just goes to show, the person with the biggest mouth does not necessarily speak for everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm

there is no bigger fan of chris webb than chris himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents progress   Presidents progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents progress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next