Dougie
Tgwu
Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm

As usual the club loses.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Yep yep Hugh, I actually worry a bit about the news, in particular for the employees of the club.

What outside funding has actually been invested into the football club OTHER THAN the money from FES? fook all. We're in a shit enough financial situation as it is, mugging Nikkkkkkk for his money appeared to be our only real lifeline for when Brent pulls the plug.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Also, sympathy for Nikkkkkkkkkkkk is on the short side from me after he sent a solicitor's letter to someone innocent, obtaining that person's address via questionable methods in the first place both in terms of how the FOOK did he end up with the address of a forum poster from here and WHY the FOOK it was the wrong feckin poster!?!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks to Damon for bring this to the real Argyle fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:19 pm

You know things aren't going their way when Daz the supermod comes out to play.

Nikkk states again nobody is in administration or liquidation and I hope for the club's sake he's right.

But what he's saying and what we've been told over the past few days don't add up, especially after the phone call iggy made to the FES offices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
You know things aren't going their way when Daz the supermod comes out to play.

Nikkk states again nobody is in administration or liquidation and I hope for the club's sake he's right.

But what he's saying and what we've been told over the past few days don't add up, especially after the phone call iggy made to the FES offices.

Not to mention the links to the London Gazette.
I only hope that Argyle have been pro-active and started to search out alternative sponsorship, because lets be honest they will have known about this before any of us.
Nickkkk is in denial it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:24 pm

At the moment, as far as I can see (& I'm no financial or legal expert) there are two threads to this:

1 the allegations of impropriety with company money. That may or may not lead to criminal action at which point he may or may not be found guilty.

2 the possible insolvency of the business. Mr Barron has claimed that this is a mere technical insolvency due to the appointment of an administrator to arbitrate in a dispute between him and his ex-directors.

Either way, there are implications for the continued sponsorship that Nik has offered in everything from purchase of auction items for charity, to provision of free buses to sponsorship of the Devonport End. He has certainly done good things for the club & its fans. We have yet to see if that has been at the expense of his business and business partners. It doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down

Hey three admin in a row. That doesn't look good either.

sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 pm

So would the club be held liable for the re-payment of all the freebies or FES itself?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

knecht wrote:

sunny 

I reckon you and Punch will forge a rather beautiful 'father figure to wayward son' relationship in the coming months.  flower 

You'll have him drinking real ale and wearing offensive knitwear in no time at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:21 pm

As things stand at this moment in time FES aren't in administration nor have they been liquidated.

I just hope that this situation that they find themselves in can be resolved for the sake of the club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:

sunny 

I reckon you and Punch will forge a rather beautiful 'father figure to wayward son' relationship in the coming months.  flower 

You'll have him drinking real ale and wearing offensive knitwear in no time at all...

The boy's not for turning I suspect.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 pm

What's with Newell's angle of approach here.

Pissed off with fans showing delighted that nikkks business is in trouble.  Does Newell have the same feelings for each of milks customers that he helps plunge into personal debt.

If nikkks company goes bust will all these people have the debt written off. Fingers crossed this happens if that's the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Ian Newell wrote:
Whatever happens, I'm behind Nick Barron, and anyone that isn't can f*** off.

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 Rightb10

Jesus Mock ! Get back in the modroom and start behaving again.

I want that as my avatar, that is well funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Dane. wrote:

Pissed off with fans showing delighted that nikkks business is in trouble.  Does Newell have the same feelings for each of milks customers that he helps plunge into personal debt.

If nikkks company goes bust will all these people have the debt written off. Fingers crossed this happens if that's the case

You are mental, in all respects. Give me strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Dane. wrote:

It won't. , someone will buy those assets. I thought you were a businessman?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:10 pm

It's the principles Newell basis his thinking on that I'm pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 am

Dane. wrote:
It's the principles Newell basis his thinking on that I'm pointing out.  
just leave it don't bait the trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 am

Newell attacked damon's judgement and credentials because he had been bankrupt.

I wonder if he will still feel the same if Barron goes through what Damon did and still has opinions on the club.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:52 am

Newell can`t help himself bringing up the the parachute jump again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:38 am

Nikkk must know that by associating with cnuts like De Lar and in particular Newell who have treated Damon appallingly on Pasoti over his previous financial troubles, that there would be a furore on ATD when Nikk himself ran into financial difficulties, however he wants to try and sugar coat his present situation.

Damon has been harassed and abused openly on Pasoti throughout the last two years because he is not afraid to ask questions of the Brent regime. That should be applauded by anyone who truly has the best interests of the club at heart, especially after the shit of the past few years, but because Newell has thrown himself fully behind Brent no matter what he will not stand for anyone being anything other than cock-suckingly deferential to Lord Brent. Newell has used the "not fit for purpose" monicker to defend the way he attacks Damon and has been ably assisted by De Lar and other sycophants in the Pasoti mod room who themselves have much worse skeletons in their closet like making threats to women.

I never saw Nikk rushing to Damon's defence as the insults were flying, far from it, so excuse me to feck if Damon has appeared triumphal at this news which will have a major affect on Argyle and it's finances. Damon could be excused for dancing a little jig and knocking one out with his FES hat on but he hasn't, he's merely pointed something out that affects the club he was once a director of BEFORE the shit hit the fan by the way. It seems that some former directors who were involved at the time the shit hit the fan are thought better of despite presiding over the clusterfuck that has ruined Plymouth Argyle. How does that work out Porky?

So Nikk I fail to see how you have a leg to stand on when making threats to ATD mods about this or that when it is common knowledge that you are in a similar sticky situation to the one that Damon was previously? Just because you are treated like a demi God on Pasoti doesn't mean that you are one. Your shit stinks just like Damon's does and so does mine.

You haven't endeared yourself to myself or most people on ATD because of the way you have blatantly bought people's affections on Pasoti with your extremely generous handouts to anyone or anything that supports the Ian Newell way of operating. When questioned on ATD you get wankers like Hooper to do your dirty work so that you can flex your muscles and make threats only you backed the wrong horse with Hooper because he's feckin incompetent and couldn't find his cock with a magnifying glass so you end up sending threatening solicitors letters like the big feckin boss man to the wrong people! That in my book makes you just as big a cnut as the scumbags you associate with.

Another vomit inducing episode from Nikk was the trailing of a banner behind a plane over Sid James Park just to give Newell and Webb hard-on's because they're that feckin stupid that they consider competing in the same league as Exeter as some kind of victory? Celebrating Exeter's relegation while Argyle are propping up Division 4 yet again? feckin hilarious I must say. That showed just how far Nikk would go just to have the gruesome twosome onside. Buying their support and loyalty.

Perhaps once all the dust has settled on this business Nikk might be more subtle if he still has enough money to sponsor the club instead of hiring the biggest cnut in the history of the world to shout from the rooftops every time Nikk pulls a tenner out of his pocket and arranging for a photo shoot with The Herald to show the westcountry how benevolent the high interest loan man is, as long as the world and it's dog are there to see the charitable work he does.

Perhaps if Nikk distanced himself from these parasites I would feel differently about him and what he's going through now but because of his allegiances and some of the things he has done previously I find it difficult to muster an ounce of sympathy. Anyone who is willing to sit with cnuts like Newell and De Lar whilst they plot and scheme shit like making threats to my mother and sister is a cnut themselves and even the omnipotent Chris Webb told be a while back that Newell is a crazy man when it comes to these forums and that even on coach trips to games he can't stop himself reading ATD and Pasoti and having a go at anyone who doesn't agree with him 100%. This will be on coach trips where he's sat at a table seat on the coach next to Nikkk and if anyone honestly believes that Nikk doesn't know exactly what Newell is up to is a feckin bellend.

Given the shit I've been subjected to by Nikk's mates I can honestly say that the one thing that will please me most is knowing that Newell is squirming over this and that runt De Lar knows exactly how bad this is for Argyle but he can't say anything about it all other than to be supportive to Nikk because he's wedged too far up Porky's ample backside.

I hope that ordinary people don't get affected by this and lose out but because of the ways of this fecked up world it will be the ordinary men and women who will lose out while I'm sure Nikk won't be short of a few quid even if it isn't enough to sustain his disgusting mates in the directors box for years to come. Lets not forget that Nikk has made his money out of the misfortune of others for years not, making vast profits out of people like Damon who have to pay more for having financial difficulties in the past, and yet Nikk's bosom buddy cannot go a day without sticking the boot into Damon for being "Not fit for purpose".

No tears being shed over this here I must admit, and I couldn't give a feck who knows it!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:49 am

Will the new law being proposed on advertising load companies on children TV programs will effect the sponsorships of the family enclosure or the DJM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:07 am

Some hard hitting realities there from Jock - the split in the fanbase just became a chasm I think!! With regards to anything in business - you live & die by the sword, end of!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:17 am

The most important conversations are those between Brent and FES/FIL/Nikkkk.  Brent needs to be convinced that everything is hunky dory.  Conversation between Nikkkk and fans not so much unless you have form for looking into someone eyes and seeing the truth.

IjN assertion that what happens with FES over on that Pasoti thread is just utterly hollow.  He's FES sponsorship manager, sits in the directors box home and away week in week out because of his association with FES and gained his SUPER REAL fan status by FES propieter Nikk Barron paying over the odds in the auctions.

But no one should doubt Nikks generosity. The offices are closed until 6th Janaury so a nice long Christmas holiday for his staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Maybe the increase in value of all those goodies didn't go according to plan.
Probably found out they were fake.
What with NB's money and the failed opportunity to decrease the AFT's coffers, does anyone need further evidence that JB has parted with nothing in relation to his (and the cnut TE) warped ideas of what Plymouth wants.

Just thought I would add that it was interesting to hear the other day from someone who had a conversation with JB.
When asked about a certain IN and his antics JB clearly denied having any knowledge of who he was  popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next