Dougie
Tgwu
Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm sure that when the interim wotsit publishes their findings all will become clear. (cough)anchor.

And just to be clear where I stand:
1. I have little or no animosity toward Nik. He has supported Argyle and the fans. He has sponsored the Devonport End & the kiddy's corner (which was impressively full yesterday); he has sponsored travel to the matches; he has bid in auctions and then apparently given those shirts to be auctioned for further charities. What isn't clear in any way is whether that has been at the expense of his ex-directors and investors. That will only be made clear in any possible future legal investigations &/or court case. And that hasn't happened yet!

2. In one ear we have had Nik threatening legal action. In the other ear we have had someone who is possibly an extremely angry ex-director egging us on. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

3. Just because Nik is friendly with one of the villains, as far as ATD is concerned, it doesn't make him a bad man. FFS (second time today) I share a site with Tis but that doesn't mean I agree with much of what he has to say.

I'm intrigued why that link is no longer available. Either the original poster has decided to take it down, the site of their own volition has taken it down or someone has complained.

My concern is for the FES employees who are caught in the middle of this nonsense. I am concerned for Argyle who may have their biggest sponsor going down the tubes.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Yea Man wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81008&start=60

More arselicking bulllshit from the usual suspects..the corruption of Pasoti stinks to high heaven.

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 Pic-denial

Good ol' Jameson joins in now!

He's a fine one to talk about sticking the boot in.

Has our wannabe MP and resident drama queen forgotten about his actions against the trust?!

Is that the same Lee Jameson who choose to leak the fact that Foot Antstey hadn't contributed to the Micheal Foot Memorial Fund.  An action which at once was contemptible about the memory of Micheal Foot and a leak the could only possibly have come from the fund itself Chair Peter Jones and/or the sponsor of the fund PCC leader Tudor Evans.  

Not someone you'd want to take lessons on the rights and wrongs of an issue from.

Ps has Mr Jameson edited his post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Dougie wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:08 pm

The Foot Anstey thing was in Private Eye too.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Jameson better hope that nothing will be leaked about him !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Dane. wrote:
Jameson better hope that nothing will be leaked about him !!!!

What did you ahve in mind?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:30 pm

DL been banned on PASOTI?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 pm

knecht wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Yes.

Not one to stand by the courage of his convictions (or posts) then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 pm

greensleeves wrote:

You should know the answer to that seeing that your one of Newells cronies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:23 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

You should know the answer to that seeing that your one of Newells cronies

Al's dancing a jig in his piss stained slacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:05 am

greensleeves wrote:

We have all been banned curiously as news emerges that nikkk's businesses are failing.

I remind you, how much personal abuse has IJN dished out over the years to Damon over his bankruptcies?

Apparently then it disqualified Damon from asking questions. He had no right and clearly no expertise. I wonder if he will be half as vile in his attitude to nikkk now he can't get any money or status out of him.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 am

greensleeves wrote:

Rhetorical question...  Rhetorical answer...

Newell on Pasoti wrote:

The problem I have with Mr L, and I know by texts, PM's and DM's I have had over the last few days other people feel the same, he is regarded as a loose cannon, a person with a massive agenda and he's been 'picked up' by people that revel in such things, apparently rejoicing was the way it was described to me, I can't comment because I never, ever read the site.

Even this evening,  I have received texts and DM's from Mr L, asking why he's been banned from Pasoti, asking 'what are you scared of' etc.

It's not right, it's a tad freaky, and I find it rather sad.

So, no one is curtailing anything on this site, they never have and never will. Why you should hint at that is beyond me.

Can you remember you posting about 6 months ago, 'I fully expect this thread to be locked' - was it John, has it ever been?

Newell wrote:

"So, no one is curtailing anything on this site, they never have and never will. Why you should hint at that is beyond me."

LOL.  Of course not..  Banning "MR. L" or what he might write, doesn't count as "curtailing" at all.

Or is Damon wrong about his position and he isn't banned?

How is Newell not just laughed off of Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:53 am

Is this your good self Zyph ? It seems to fit your profile.

Princerock
Post subject: Re: FES in Financial Trouble?PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Excellent post from John_Lloyd and I agree that it does seem that Damon is being targetted for what he has said.

Of course Damon is associated these days with the other site which gives him a willing audience and because of that he is damned.

I post regularly on the other site and state my views of the general approach that they have regarding this sight and how it is run.

I do not defend what is said on here...I defend how I see it from my point of view and get slated for it....so what, no ones died.... and if there is no freedom of speech on here regarding the Nik Barron situation other than the party line then that is sad.

If what I say is unacceptable on hear than tough luck...the same for the other site it doesn't bother me at all.

What I am fed-up with is the bitchy in-fighting that goes on between the sites and the never ending battle to prove who is right and who is wrong.

65yrs or so I've supported PAFC and it is pathetic that we cannot get on and pull together.

It reminds me of Israel and the Palestinians (not quite so serious of course) always one more go and the otherside responds etc etc...if only one side stopped...but that wont happen will it...and so it is with these two sites....I shall one day say sod both sites ......I at least have another supporters site to go to where posters actually get on with each other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 am

What do you mean Tring ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:43 am

Linkz  Tringee...

But I think the anszer is going to be no!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 am

ZYPH wrote:
What do you mean Tring ?

Exactly what I said, dear boy. Prince Rock experiences problems with 'sight and site' too, is a supporter of many, many years and is naive enough to suggest that everyone should just 'get on', when one group of visionless, self promoting and devious characters, will clearly do anything to silence educated wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:34 am

I've read through Princerock's comments and cannot see what you're saying Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:47 am

You are right Tring.....I do mix up my 'Site' and 'Sight' at times...knowing full well which is which.

Also 'were' and 'where' I have mixed up as well.

I have no problems with 'bought' and 'brought' that some people have.

I'm sure that there/their are others......I put it down to age.

But I still have'nt seen it in Princerock's very good posts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:15 am

ZYPH wrote:
You are right Tring.....I do mix up my 'Site' and 'Sight' at times...knowing full well which is which.

Also 'were' and 'where' I have mixed up as well.

I have no problems with 'bought' and 'brought' that some people have.

I'm sure that there/their are others......I put it down to age.

But I still have'nt seen it in Princerock's very good posts.

Quote:

I post regularly on the other site and state my views of the general approach that they have regarding this sight and how it is run.

But hey, enough is enough  Cool  Let's just get on  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 am

I am not banned. Last night I tried 5/6 times to logon to Pasoti and couldnt. Instead of posting I was banned on here I text IJN to ask him if I was and the reason why. He said I wasnt and later I found I could logon. That would have been the end of it if he hadnt announced it to the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:25 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I am not banned. Last night I tried 5/6 times to logon to Pasoti and couldnt. Instead of posting I was banned on here I text IJN to ask him if I was and the reason why. He said I wasnt and later I found I could logon. That would have been the end of it if he hadnt announced it to the world.

Males you wonder why you couldn't login thought doesn't it.

Smells of the old days where users found their accounts mysteriously inactive and not able to login. Turns out during this time your PM's were being read and information gleaned from them before you could then magically login again.

Their corrupt games are now so obvious only a blind man or one wearing blinkers can't see it.

And to think the chairman of OUR club calls them friends!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 am

Yea Man wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Males you wonder why you couldn't login thought doesn't it.

Smells of the old days where users found their accounts mysteriously inactive and not able to login.  Turns out during this time your PM's were being read and information gleaned from them before you could then magically login again.

Their corrupt games are now so obvious only a blind man or one wearing blinkers can't see it.

And to think the chairman of OUR club calls them friends!

Old Porkie has broken every rule in the book with impunity, as have several of the leading Avivas, including de liar.

Everyone can now see them for what they are and as a result, the farm now presides over a hundred or so mindless Avivas.

It has become a mirror image of the terminally restricted and insular little football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 am

I wonder what legal action has been threatened by Nikkk against loantalk.co.uk?

http://www.loantalk.co.uk/newsstory?id=1354&type=newsfeature&title=fes_trouble_in_paradise

After all, this is an industry website aimed at people with an interest in this sort of thing. The article is very negative about FES and uses the quote "incompetent lending".

And then we have ATD. A small website about a crap football team where a handful of people are discussing FES and whatever this administration/liquidation bollocks actually means. Libel lawyers up and down the land must be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of being instructed in this case No 

I wonder what moron would think that what is being discussed here is FAR more damaging then the article on loantalk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder what legal action has been threatened by Nikkk against loantalk.co.uk?

http://www.loantalk.co.uk/newsstory?id=1354&type=newsfeature&title=fes_trouble_in_paradise

After all, this is an industry website aimed at people with an interest in this sort of thing. The article is very negative about FES and uses the quote "incompetent lending".

And then we have ATD. A small website about a crap football team where a handful of people are discussing FES and whatever this administration/liquidation bollocks actually means. Libel lawyers up and down the land must be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of being instructed in this case No 

I wonder what moron would think that what is being discussed here is FAR more damaging then the article on loantalk.

Or this one for that matter:

http://www.mortgagestrategy.co.uk/first-european-securities-reassures-brokers-over-funding/181688.article
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:47 am

It seems we will be needing a new sponsor pretty pronto then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next