Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Anything that destabillies brent and his mini stand mess has my full support.

Oh come on Suffers, Shirley you want to have the best stadium in the Conference?

None of this nonsense will be having any effect on Harry Potter, his eyes are firmly fixed on the important issues, the diddy stand is an intrinsic part of his development strategy, neither what the Porkstain does with his ever becoming scabbier and smaller forum nor what happens to Nikk the Userers little firm will impinge upon him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Newell had the money last year when he wanted to sue us though. 100k although realistically expecting 75k wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Anything that destabillies brent and his mini stand mess has my full support.

Oh come on Suffers, Shirley you want to have the best stadium in the Conference?

None of this nonsense will be having any effect on Harry Potter, his eyes are firmly fixed on the important issues, the diddy stand is an intrinsic part of his development strategy, neither what the Porkstain does with his ever becoming scabbier and smaller forum nor what happens to Nikk the Userers little firm will impinge upon him in the slightest.
Tis, under speccy the conference is where this club will end up, i know posh jim wont be deflected by nik n nool circus act falling apart, but i have my doubts whether jim can raise the dought for his grand scheme, we shall see!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Tis, under speccy the conference is where this club will end up, i know posh jim wont be deflected by nik n nool circus act falling apart, but i have my doubts whether jim can raise the dought for his grand scheme, we shall see!

I will have a couple of bob with you that relegation isn't the prize for your endeavours, well not as long as you can hang on to your loaners.

Having said that I watched the Turks at 'nam on Sat and they weren't that bad, the boy Downes looked a decent player and got the winner. There does not appear to be two pukkha candidates to rescue either you, us or the Turks, Northampton will probably get the trad dead cat bounce which realistically puts Pompey and Mansfield well in the frame based on current form, for some reason I don't see them staying in a nose dive, what I do think is that Sherry Baby is a better bet in a scrap that Tw@sdale so it may well be a happy new year for you Gargs as you consolidate your mid table mediocrity while we plummet ever deeper into the poo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:46 pm

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 Poster
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Jon Back wrote:
Fans' groups taking 'secret' legal advice on whether or not to sue fellow fans, vileness & abuse being posted anonymously on internet sites by people holding/having held senior positions in fans' groups, the near-gleeful sharing of information believed to be a 'smoking gun' (it wasn't) that could de-rail the Home Park planning process, personal online spats being reported to national racism bodies in an attempt to get the club into trouble, etc, etc.

That's a whole lot of allegations to put out there unchallenged. Especially the first and the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Jon Back's just another knobhead. He was all over ATD in the run-up to the PASB elections and even told me how he had been warned about posting on here if he wanted to be elected. No prizes for guessing which persons of influence on Pasoti made the threats and yet he is all over these same people now that he has been elected and he avoids ATD like the plague.

He was going to speak to James Brent and Chris Webb about the threats made to me and my family and various other incidents but that seemed to slip his mind when he was promoted to the prawn sandwich brigade. Indeed he said to me that he believed that the club president had been involved in lots of the murky incidents that Newell is now denying even took place, and was now regretting being involved in them.

I also see that Newell is now praising Hooper and calling him one of the good guys  Razz How fickle and two-faced these cnuts all are  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Of course he forgot to mention one of the good guys TonyH being happy to find the address of a Plymouth fan on the behest of a SUPER REAL mate Lee Jameson who is so super he finds the need to leak a private matter between the Foot Memorial Fund and Foot Anstey. That's the same leak that appeared in Private Eye. Very selective is Mr Back.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

And what the heck is this about

Quote :
I understand that the Herald had some interesting contact/phone calls from people terrified that their involvement in late-in-the-day & fanciful attempts to stop JB taking us out of administration would become public.....

JonB is clearly less ignorant than he maintains.  There at least 3 issues there that I have heard nothing about.  Maybe he should ask he phone number to be removed from the speed dial list of those passing on these rumours to him.  Or come out and say exactly what he knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Sounds like Jon Back has been fed a load of snide crap and had none of it verified.

But hey ho he didnt quote a libellous website so it's ok, much less of a crime to just spout loads of libellous accusations than say something stated on atd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:38 pm

You wonder who's side he's actually on? Most of those allegations sit firmly at the door of Porky and his cohorts.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:47 pm

ejh wrote:
Sounds like Jon Back has been fed a load of snide crap and had none of it verified.

But hey ho he didnt quote a libellous website so it's ok, much less of a crime to just spout loads of libellous accusations than say something stated on atd.

A good point well made. If all that was posted on here it would be labelled as the delusional ramblings of a freak and weirdo.

If it was posted by Damon on Pasoti a few REAL SUPER fans would have already jumped on him from a great height.

JonB accuses people of trying to destabilise the club. What has his post achieved in trying to heal any rifts? None at all I would hazard. I would contend he has just made things worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:04 pm

ejh wrote:

i thought coppers had to rely on evidence???
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
You are right Tring.....I do mix up my 'Site' and 'Sight' at times...knowing full well which is which.

Also 'were' and 'where' I have mixed up as well.

I have no problems with 'bought' and 'brought' that some people have.

I'm sure that there/their are others......I put it down to age.

But I still have'nt seen it in Princerock's very good posts.

Here and hear seem to be a bit of a prob n'all.

Prince Rock boys, we are hear !  lol! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm

I see that no one has called John B out over that rant.
Can anyone from here who has not been silenced go over there and put him in his place please.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:40 pm

I've been out a while and come to the conclusion that it's one of the worse posts I've seen. Trying to take the moral high ground whilst wrapping it with rumour and innuendo of the kind he is trying to berate. Poor very very poor.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Iggy wrote:
You wonder who's side he's actually on? Most of those allegations sit firmly at the door of Porky and his cohorts.

Yet in the land of double speak the bully becomes the victim so he is in actual "fact" right.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Blowing a bar steward here, btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 pm

seadog wrote:
Blowing a bar steward here, btw.

Are you!? I hope you both enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 pm

I see that thread has been 'cleaned' from 7 pages down to 4 and all of IJN's posts have been removed, has he been banned ?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I am not banned. Last night I tried 5/6 times to logon to Pasoti and couldnt. Instead of posting I was banned on here I text IJN to ask him if I was and the reason why. He said I wasnt and later I found I could logon. That would have been the end of it if he hadnt announced it to the world.

Males you wonder why you couldn't login thought doesn't it.

Smells of the old days where users found their accounts mysteriously inactive and not able to login.  Turns out during this time your PM's were being read and information gleaned from them before you could then magically login again.

Their corrupt games are now so obvious only a blind man or one wearing blinkers can't see it.

And to think the chairman of OUR club calls them friends!

Nope, apparently JB has no idea who IN is let alone being a friend.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
I understand that the Herald had some interesting contact/phone calls from people terrified that their involvement in late-in-the-day & fanciful attempts to stop JB taking us out of administration would become public.....

JonB is clearly less ignorant than he maintains.  There at least 3 issues there that I have heard nothing about.  Maybe he should ask he phone n
umber to be removed from the speed dial list of those passing on these rumours to him.  Or come out and say exactly what he knows.

As Back has mentioned it I will comment. The phone call, hardly terrified was made by me to Ed Moore. Ed was aware that an alternate bid was being put together for the club. The person putting the bid together was watching events unfold and contacted me to ask for an introduction to the Chairman of the Fans Trust. I contacted Chris with the outline of the bid. That was the level of my involvement. Ed, however, was preparing a story that read that former director and Green Taverner (I was one of many helping the GTs raise money for the staff at the time) Damon Lenszner was part of the bid. I called Ed, it was middle of the afternoon, saying all I had done was pass the details to Chris. I did not feel it was helpful or accurate to say a former director was part of the bid and certainly not helpful to mention me as part of the GTs who had kept well away from the politics. That was it, but of course the police have a way of twisting the truth.

By the way I still have all the emails proving my correspondence with the Trust chair were being read by Ridsdale.

So Mr Corporate Governance if you wish to put out anymore half truths I still have plenty more to put out there - with proof.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:39 pm

who was the person you introduced ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Put them out on here i say....and watch John B squirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Quote :

JonB is clearly less ignorant than he maintains.  There at least 3 issues there that I have heard nothing about.  Maybe he should ask he phone n
umber to be removed from the speed dial list of those passing on these rumours to him.  Or come out and say exactly what he knows.

As Back has mentioned it I will comment. The phone call, hardly terrified was made by me to Ed Moore. Ed was aware that an alternate bid was being put together for the club. The person putting the bid together was watching events unfold and contacted me to ask for an introduction to the Chairman of the Fans Trust. I contacted Chris with the outline of the bid. That was the level of my involvement. Ed, however, was preparing a story that read that former director and Green Taverner (I was one of many helping the GTs raise money for the staff at the time) Damon Lenszner was part of the bid. I called Ed, it was middle of the afternoon, saying all I had done was pass the details to Chris. I did not feel it was helpful or accurate to say a former director was part of the bid and certainly not helpful to mention me as part of the GTs who had kept well away from the politics. That was it, but of course the police have a way of twisting the truth.

By the way I still have all the emails proving my correspondence with the Trust chair were being read by Ridsdale.

So Mr Corporate Governance if you wish to put out anymore half truths I still have plenty more to put out there - with proof.

3 people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next