Go down 
+2
Jethro
Greenskin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti Empty
PostSubject: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=74127

cheers cheers cheers

We have been saying for the past year how shit they are now its catching on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Thought that Wozzer was one of the 'in' crowd, will have his boss the pres to deal with soon, slaging off the Verds like that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 pm

The sooner they are disbanded the better..and while were at it stop those pesky fan-fests as well
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Oddly enough i thought the chanting of the old players names was rather a droll commentary on the lack of heroes in the current team and must admit to a wry smile when it took place.Don't think you can criticise those lads for not getting behind the team or management-if anything the reverse applies.Couldn't agree with Wozzer on this one,bit of a storm on a teacup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Oddly enough i thought the chanting of the old players names was rather a droll commentary on the lack of heroes in the current team and must admit to a wry smile when it took place.Don't think you can criticise those lads for not getting behind the team or management-if anything the reverse applies.Couldn't agree with Wozzer on this one,bit of a storm on a teacup.

FV has been a failure from the start with their numbers dropping. If the football on show was decent you dont need a "pop group" to sign about it the fans will.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

FV has been a failure from the start with their numbers dropping. If the football on show was decent you dont need a "pop group" to sign about it the fans will.

Not arguing with that,ultimately the only way to get a good atmosphere at a football ground is to have a team and players capable of generating it.What i'm saying is that, taken in isolation,i thought the chanting was a witty if rather sad commentary on the current state of affairs on the pitch at Argyle,maybe even a sign that the loyalty of those lads has been stretched to the limit.TBH,i've never given a rats arse about FV,the Argyle Trust,PASB,Fansfests etc-all peripheral nonsense as far as i'm concerned but to beat the perpetrators with the FV stick for that particular piece of wistful irony is barking up the wrong tree.It was way out of order when that guy beat his drum to drown out the "Fletcher out" chants awhile back but yesterday was just a bit of a laugh at the inertia on the pitch,nothing more than that.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:23 pm

should never have turfed us out of block sixteen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
should never have turfed us out of block sixteen

Of course they should have, shutting down a third of the ground to accommodate 80-100 mums,dads and kids every fortnight makes perfect sense!! When we play Exeter you will realize what a brainstorm of an idea that was.
PAFC ran by Lunatics for Lunatics
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:48 pm

On another level..why not create a bubble wrapped air tight zone for the family area if/when the new Grandstand is built, so they dont have to breathe the same air as us filthy stinking old school fans of yesteryear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
On another level..why not create a bubble wrapped air tight zone for the family area if/when the new Grandstand is built, so they dont have to breathe the same air as us filthy stinking old school fans of yesteryear.

They probably will the grandstand is simply for the prawn sandwich brigade ie newell n webb not the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I'm proud to a filthy stinking old school fan,its bad enough watching dogshit football without being surrounded my woman and screaming kids if they have a family area let us have an old bastards area well away from the happyclappy superfan graffiti bollocks gimps lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Wonder who Manchester Green is? Certainly partial to a comma or five in the same sentence. pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Is there anyone on that godforsaken website that isn't a multi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

No....bent as a nine bob note the lot of em.

Sooner that place is shut down the better, nest of filthy stinking corrupt vipers
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Me for one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 pm

i am one and so is my wife
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Me as well. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

They probably will the grandstand is simply for the prawn sandwich brigade ie newell n webb not the fans.

Don't tar everybody in the grandstand with the same brush, thank you. There's hundreds of ordinary fans up there. Mainly because it's the best view in the stadium. A lot of us moved up there when the ground was redeveloped and never moved back. You don't spend half the game telling the tosser in front of you to sit down, and it's the only part of the ground you can get to from the Far Post club.

Just for the record, prawn sandwiches would make me puke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Don't tar everybody in the grandstand with the same brush, thank you. There's hundreds of ordinary fans up there. Mainly because it's the best view in the stadium. A lot of us moved up there when the ground was redeveloped and never moved back. You don't spend half the game telling the tosser in front of you to sit down, and it's the only part of the ground you can get to from the Far Post club.

really thought the best view was lyndhurst because you didnt have pilars blocking your view or decades old seats.

the new grandstand will be a champagne and prawn sarnies haven i promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Thought that Wozzer was one of the 'in' crowd, will have his boss the pres to deal with soon, slaging off the Verds like that!

Ah yes, but are you sure that it was wozzer that said it and not a mod lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm

mcfry wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

Ah yes, but are you sure that it was wozzer that said it and not a mod lol!

Judging by the antics previously where they could post as other members or the screenshot showing Newell could change the author of a post I wouldn't put it past them lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 pm

There's only one thing you can believe on pasoti and that's not to believe a thing.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

GOB wrote:
There's only one thing you can believe on pasoti and that's not to believe a thing.

its not a figment of my imagination then dam it....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1
Can't buy a goal. Fans made me laugh singing names of former striking heroes. I think Rory Fallon was a step too far though Smile #pafc

Hes been encouraging it fecking tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

Methinks he doth protest too much. Very Happy

I've only sat in the grandstand twice, I think: once for a schoolboy match & once for a reserve game (& I went home & raved about a new prospect called Derek Rickard who was excellent playing alongside Richard Reynolds). It was an excellent view but not for us ordinary folk. I like prawn sandwiches too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti   At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

At LAST!!! an anti FV post allowed on pasoti
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next