Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:26 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
I think there's a general misconception on here from a few, about many, re Pasoti.

Imho, I don't give a flying feck, and I don't' think that vast majority of ATDers do either, about Pasoti. It's the insidious, unscrupulous, nasty, manipulating closed shop of wanna-be sycophantic dick-head football club owners of Newell and his cohorts and their despicable antics that people are interested in and choose to discuss - they just happen to be owners and managers of Pasoti, therefore inevitably the name Pasoti pops up more than anything else on here, perhaps giving the misconception to some that we're obsessed!!

They have history. From threatening women, to hiring PI's to snooping around peoples private lives and workplaces, to disgustingly sending a dying man white feathers. No-one should forget that, and not be afraid to discuss it openly on here ( you would have no feckin chance discussing it Pasoti). They should also remember that whatever they think they know about people on here - people on here also know a hell of a lot about some of them and their chequered past as well.

Because we choose to expose and discuss the wrong-doings of these people, we're branded freaks and weirdos. I'm sorry, but people who choose to do the above are the real freaks and weirdos. I suspect what really get's up the noses of the afore mentioned, is that when ATD breaks a story, it's rarely wrong, and can be openly discussed without fear of retribution. And when did De-Lar become Nikkkkkkk Baron's pesonal secretary FFS. Hide your gold nibbed fountain pens if I where you Nikkkkkkkk.  Smile 

Have think about it. Would this post even get past the 10 second mark on Pasoti? On ATD it would stay - guaranteed. All roads lead to Rome - in Pasoti's case (ohh, I mention pasoti again) All sycophantic shit-fests lead to the usual three pigs.  Pig  Pig  Pig 

I'm off to bed. Too tired for this shit after a 12 hour nighshift. Jedi Knight

Well played sir !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:49 pm

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2013-12-21M1

Photo no 45 in particular

Mostly the usual suspects...and i thought that the Pyramid Suite it was supposed to be non-cliquey...non- cliquey my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Interestingly if you Google FES liquidation order you end up with a lot of irrelevant stuff but you also end up with a link to a slide share website which contains the order that we originally removed.

Obviously someone is very keen on this being in public for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Interestingly if you Google FES liquidation order you end up with a lot of irrelevant stuff but you also end up with a link to a slide share website which contains the order that we originally removed.

So has Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkk threatened the said website with legal action ?!!
He is really starting to get on my nerves with his legal threats every time he reads something he doesn't like.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:18 pm

The people who forced Nikks hand on the appointment of the Liquidator are a far bigger body than FES/FIL.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:

The link is there. The document isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Dougie wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

The link is there.  The document isn't.

You're quite right.

Yet it was there when I posted.

Someone is very keen for this to stay hidden  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I can still see it
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:46 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Mostly the usual suspects...and i thought that the Pyramid Suite it was supposed to be non-cliquey...non- cliquey my arse.

I liked No.17. The ATD rep at the FES table.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Who's that then?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:20 pm

'Tis our very own greensleeves, if I'm not mistaken. I would have expected FES/Pasoti party hats but I guess times are tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 pm

The FES table eh!!
I bet the very title would have soured the food at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:37 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81008&start=60

More arselicking bulllshit from the usual suspects..the corruption of Pasoti stinks to high heaven.

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 Pic-denial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81008&start=60

More arselicking bulllshit from the usual suspects..the corruption of Pasoti stinks to high heaven.

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 Pic-denial

Good ol' Jameson joins in now!

He's a fine one to talk about sticking the boot in.

Has our wannabe MP and resident drama queen forgotten about his actions against the trust?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

And they all followed blindly, impervious to their fate.  Pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Comical Ali has been employed by pasoti clearly lol
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Apart from the attacks on Damon, which are deeply out of order, it's pretty laughable. That thread, hidden as it was in Rumours, hadn't attracted any attention for hours ... until Jameson's bile (not 'vile', Lee - that's an adjective, as in 'vile bile') spilled over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 pm

So who exactly is sponsoring Argyle now? GOS says the FES table, Pasoti is sponsored by FIL, which Nikk says they are going to get behind more now, yet if you phone the office of FES they tell you that Nikk has nothing to do with FES anymore? More questions than answers as usual in this non story. Greensleeves sat at Nikks table speaks volumes. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Peggy wrote:
Apart from the attacks on Damon, which are deeply out of order, it's pretty laughable. That thread, hidden as it was in Rumours, hadn't attracted any attention for hours ... until Jameson's bile (not 'vile', Lee - that's an adjective, as in 'vile bile') spilled over.
Jameson, x throbber, i reckon their the same tart!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 pm

They're not, Suffered.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

So is he on the FES payroll? What exactly does he do? I mean, it's hard to clean the windows when they're boarded up innit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:11 pm

So if Greensleeves is an FES rep!! who are the other dudes on that table? One of them, the fat guy with the Guinea Pig features, ive seen him before many times on GOS.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Jameson, x throbber, i reckon their the same tart!

Quote Jameson

I bet you had a packet of tissues by your bed side whilst searching the internet for those notices.Quote

I can tell the wank"r it was not Damon searching the Internet. He is only one of a few posters on here who can post (the truth) on the farm.
So take your brown backside back to London and get your facts right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:50 pm

I see IJN's unhelpful post on Pasoti regarding a Richard Sweet has been taken down. Interesting name to gurgle. Who needs people like IJN on your side when you're in trouble. It just becomes an oik football melee 1970s style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I see IJN's unhelpful post on Pasoti regarding a Richard Sweet has been taken down. Interesting name to gurgle. Who needs people like IJN on your side when you're in trouble. It just becomes an oik football melee 1970s style.

Not sure what was taken down but his last post is - Dancing while Rome burns!! Sad as fcuk!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next