Dane
seadog
Dougie
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

He seems like a complete fucktard with no opinion of his own whoever he is, one comment out of 19 and he says it's the vocal minority, lol, I see that the silent majority have put him straight though.

Last edited by Iggy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Peter Jones, not the Peter Jones surely, has joined the mass debate on Two Unfortunates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm

So who is this Lantern Rouge, someone mentioned him being a Reading fan and previously writing a good article about us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Wow, posters taking no prisoners on that site - fans that just write what they really believe, what awful fans, they won't be needed!!affraid
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 pm

it makes no odds what us wierdos think or do, as we dont contribute (through choice) to the club. until things change backstage, we'll not partake in the brent love in
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
it makes no odds what us wierdos think or do, as we dont contribute (through choice) to the club. until things change backstage, we'll not partake in the brent love in

I'll still go but as last season - last train down & first train home!! Untill there is wholesale change I wouldn't even pish in their (Brent & gang's) forthcoming gin palaces!! To me, this has just been an extension of that admin period - shite!!Sad 
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Alot of Fuss over nothing really by certain people on a certain site, having read the whole article not just about Argyle the writer picks up on alot of teams that have background issue's not just Argyle.

Its hard to believe that people think there is no split in the support, and also hard to believe that only when the ground is completed that it will affect Argyle. Well its affecting the club right know, there seems to be a hell of alot more post on all the sites about matters other than the team. There is a split no doubt, will it hit attendances not sure, Argyle's attendances have mostly been dictated by results. I always say the club has 4000 hardcore fans and 8000 results of interest fans.

I will still take in my 10 home games a season, I wont not support the team because of the owner,director, or associates. My priciples might just be differant than others though. I just like football whether its DJM or Prem league.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

too much fuss made about very little, again the head mod throwing fuel on the fire to make sure it does not go out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:46 pm

I really think if we don't hit the ground running and aren't comfortably in the top ten by around October the attendances will fall and the heat will be on Brent to show he really isn't here just for the property.

If we're languishing in mid to bottom half of the bottom in October/November the fanbase will become even more divided.

Especially if the development does get the green light yet no investment is made on the pitch if it is required.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:49 pm

yea man = mystic meg!

id say odd on for paragraph 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 am

125+1 wrote:
Alot of Fuss over nothing really by certain people on a certain site, having read the whole article not just about Argyle the writer picks up on alot of teams that have background issue's not just Argyle.

Its hard to believe that people think there is no split in the support, and also hard to believe that only when the ground is completed that it will affect Argyle.  Well its affecting the club right know, there seems to be a hell of alot more post on all the sites about matters other than the team.  There is a split no doubt, will it hit attendances not sure, Argyle's attendances have mostly been dictated by results.  I always say the club has 4000 hardcore fans and 8000 results of interest fans.

I will still take in my 10 home games a season, I wont not support the team because of the owner,director, or associates. My priciples might just be differant than others though.  I just like football whether its DJM or Prem league.

Supporting the team is what I do whenever I go to a match, I am doing that less of late because I would rather spend my money on traveling the world than help JB out. I will still go to a few games but the season ticket that I have held for years is not being re newed. It is the only avenue open to me to make my displeasure known, I attended less when Mcauley was feckin us over, a fan for fifty years who hardly ever missed a home game driven away by an asset stripping property developer, not a proper fan obviously. But seriously loads of people manage to mank about JB (and so they should he's a cnut) but still support the team.
#dontbelievethehype
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 am

Well it's going to be interesting on here again as Jimouth Argyle has just signed up cheers 

You should all be grateful to just have a team to support and 21st place in Division 4 year after year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Greenjock on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Just seen this on facebook... I believe posted under Sir Francis Drakes real name?

Back in April 2012 I reckoned Plymouth Argyle owed £5,906,299 as it exited administration [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Unfortunately I counted the Lombard £700k twice and so it should really have been £5,206,299. (Sorry about that.) In the time that Brent has been in control we have made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in sorting out the finances and reducing the debt (according to PASB we are still around £5m in debt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In fact things are actually worse now because instead of the final payment being 5 years away it is now less than 3 and the land sale means that we have less in terms of assets. Basically the revenue from the sale of land around the stadium has been pissed up against the wall. And along the way we have endured the two worst league finishes and the two most humiliating exits from cup competitions in the entire history of the club. It simply amazes me that every Tom, Dick and Harry isn't panicking like hell about it. God help us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:06 am

Someone better not show their face in the corporate lounge again, posting truths like that can get you in allsorts of trouble!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 am

that was a great post,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 am

Rickler wrote:
Just seen this on facebook...  I believe posted under Sir Francis Drakes real name?

Back in April 2012 I reckoned Plymouth Argyle owed £5,906,299 as it exited administration [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Unfortunately I counted the Lombard £700k twice and so it should really have been £5,206,299. (Sorry about that.) In the time that Brent has been in control we have made NO PROGRESS AT ALL in sorting out the finances and reducing the debt (according to PASB we are still around £5m in debt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In fact things are actually worse now because instead of the final payment being 5 years away it is now less than 3 and the land sale means that we have less in terms of assets. Basically the revenue from the sale of land around the stadium has been pissed up against the wall. And along the way we have endured the two worst league finishes and the two most humiliating exits from cup competitions in the entire history of the club. It simply amazes me that every Tom, Dick and Harry isn't panicking like hell about it. God help us.

Most fans don't want to believe any of it though, facts are not needed nowadays, anyone for the FES flyer to sarfend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 am

no can do, i aint got a bobble hat or face paint.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Just seen this on facebook...  I believe posted under Sir Francis Drakes real name?

Most fans don't want to believe any of it though, facts are not needed nowadays, anyone for the FES flyer to sarfend?

You will have to be quick if you want to go on it. I have heard there is a lot of interest in it....

39.8% APR ! Razz 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Someone better not show their face in the corporate lounge again, posting truths like that can get you in allsorts of trouble!

Those that threw the beer over that lad in the corporate lounge? why are they still allowed anywhere near that place let alone setting foot in HP again, i take it it was Newells Son? the same face that was splashed all over Greens on screen at Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,s charity bash whichever one that was, all part of the same stinking circle of deceit.

The small circle of super-fans that seemingly rule the roost seems to be the official PAFC operating method, the people that are involved with this club make me ashamed to be associated with it.
The nightmare continues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm

take a look at the piccy of Purse's wife,   plastic face or what, botoxed right up affraid
Back to top Go down
J1mouthArgyle

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Well it's going to be interesting on here again as Jimouth Argyle has just signed up cheers 

Only to say cheers for the Fucktard comment. Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Laughing That was actually me, sorry. If you stay and chat I wont call you a fucktard, welcome to ATD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:55 pm

There I've even changed my post to reflect your new status as a fellow member.
Changed it back because you flounced.Laughing 

Last edited by Iggy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:14 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Those that threw the beer over that lad in the corporate lounge? why are they still allowed anywhere near that place let alone setting foot in HP again, i take it it was Newells Son? the same face that was splashed all over Greens on screen at Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,s charity bash whichever one that was, all part of the same stinking circle of deceit.

The small circle of super-fans that seemingly rule the roost seems to be the official PAFC operating method, the people that are involved with this club make me ashamed to be associated with it.
The nightmare continues

Isn't one of those pictures simply one of Gary (forget his surname) who helps organise the Taverners? He's with Gill who takes lots of the snaps for greens-on-screen. That's the web-site that most people accept does a superb job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Its just become the play-thing of a select few..sums up PAFC perfectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unfortunates Review
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next