Dane
seadog
Dougie
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Some top notch s*it stirring in the comments field on the article lol!

By no means getting let off the hook on pisspoti either - the natives are restless!!cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 pm

knecht wrote:
Isn't that a bit like making a work of art & then accepting that anyone can add their own stuff to it?

anyone is welcome to add to mine,  might improve it:shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:20 pm

anyone got a link to all these shenanigans , as i cant find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm

First post of the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
anyone got a link to all these shenanigans , as i cant find it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Porktastic goings on over at the farm, Napolean has wheeled out the evil face for Esmer, Xisle is talking long and hard about how nobody wants to talk about the stand, he must have talked long and hard to about a thousand people over the last two months patiently explaining to them why they don't want to talk about it, he certainly doesn't, I mean the stand isn't an issue is it?lol! 
#popcorntime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

And here is the Pasoti reacton to the blog, with the very new very presidential poster, Dont Panic leading the defence of the development and all things Argyle lol! 

Last edited by Greenjock on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And here is the Pasoti reacton to the blog, with the very new very preseidential poster, Dont Panic leading the defence of the development and all things Argyle lol! 

Don't Panic comes across as a patronising fecktard.

His posts have a certain ring to them, almost presidential really.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Dont Panic is definitely an anagram of el pres, can a mention of stalking be far away?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 pm

The drum thread is starting to get interesting with normally non-freakish posters questioning why free ST's are being given to the "inner circle of super fans". I would have thought it would have been better if the ST had been given via PM than broadcasted by Nikkkk's quiche loving agent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The drum thread is starting to get interesting with normally non-freakish posters questioning why free ST's are being given to the "inner circle of super fans". I would have thought it would have been better if the ST had been given via PM than broadcasted by Nikkkk's quiche loving agent.

The season ticket for Charlie the drummer is really funny. Of course it's up to Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who he gives a free season ticket to but it has obviously got to a few people on Pasoti now and they're starting to bite back lol! 

It's taking Newell to explain that some of the sob stories they receive making him cry and Postey to back him up by confirming that some of the requests they get are more deserving than the heartbreaking ones you see on Britain's got Talent or X-Factor. "My nan's stubbed her toe and the nail went all purple" or "This is for you Great Uncle Bob" guaranteed to have the tissues being passed around.

And then we have the totally contradictory statement from Charlie the Drummer that he's been waiting for the away trip to Southend details to be confirmed as he's going scratch So he has to tell people that he can't afford to attend home games any more and they will need to find a new drummer, but he's all up for travelling away to Southend?

Of course this was all designed to make Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk look even more like a saint and step in with an entire season ticket for Charlie so he can carry on with his amazing drumming Razz  and this is played out in a thread where the gist is, "Gor blimey Nik, you aint harf an angel put on earth to 'elp us less fortunate than you. God bless you Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Now the Southend travel is free and on Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk again, or FIS/FEL coincidentally at a time when Newell and co were feeling the heat from a few posters lol! 

You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Don't panic will come along soon with one of his famous union turncoat speeches demanding we all get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Is st nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk going to sponsor his own mural of his glorytastic handing out of the freebie tickets to poor unfortunate superfans, sob sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm

I go down the Tap for a few sherberts, meeting the wife from work and hey presto - Nikkkkkketc has saved the day and splash de cash to placate the masses!! Sickening - rather walk there than accept the charity!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I go down the Tap for a few sherberts, meeting the wife from work and hey presto - Nikkkkkketc has saved the day and splash de cash to placate the masses!! Sickening - rather walk there than accept the charity!!

Oh dear, now any fckuer with a musical instrument gets in free all season - as a few are saying, this is just way out of hand even Nikkkkketc is scratching his head!! Think before you leap could be the motto boss!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Is st nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk going to sponsor his own mural of his glorytastic handing out of the freebie tickets to poor unfortunate superfans, sob sob.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm

I am amazed that Nikk didn't come flying out the clouds when PAFC where going down the pan during admin....or hadnt he built his printing press and perfected his counterfeit notes at that time.

Can we prove that he existed two years ago......he seems to be paying for crappy drummers and and every advert in Home Parkville....not forgetting every second coach on the road at Argyle match time. He won't turn into a pumkin if he's not tucked up in bed by midnight will he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

ZYPH wrote:
I am amazed that Nikk didn't come flying out the clouds when PAFC where going down the pan during admin....or hadnt he built his printing press and perfected his counterfeit notes at that time.

Can we prove that he existed two years ago......he seems to be paying for crappy drummers and and every advert in Home Parkville....not forgetting every second coach on the road at Argyle match time. He won't turn into a pumkin if he's not tucked up in bed by midnight will he.
Its a bizzare situation when this bloke seems to appear out of nowhere spending money like water on crap like murals buses free tickets to frigging drummers, why dose'nt he shake his money tree at man yoo and sign rooney pair him up with his old mate chadders!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

NiKKK and Webby popped up at around the same time. The Porker has been around a lot longer, though by all accounts the Plastic Pig used to spend as much time at Old Trafford as he did at Home Park.

Just when you thought he could get any more of a dick...Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:42 pm

I think Newell even boasted about having a Man Utd season ticket on the old AT site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 pm

It's refreshing to see Newell make a complete cnut of himself in two threads simultaneously lol! 

He's having a coronary because of someone pointing out that the fanbase is divided, which it bloody well is, and he's being told what a grade A prick he is on the drum thread and everyone is trying to tell him that it's because of how the FES/FIL public relations manager is going overboard with the sycophancy, even for Porky Very Happy 

Maybe that's why "Don't Panic" has been unleashed on the unsuspecting public clown 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 pm

The p(r)oxy associate director has made 20% of the 138 post of the The Drum thread. Yet and yet everyone else is a keyboard warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 pm

There's some pretty damning comments coming on that blog now, very interesting reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 am

A couple of interesting points on the banging Nikkks drum thread, I now see that Zoo corner is going to be the Fester the Moneylender kiddie and parent family day experience stand (something like that anyway) WTF? The closeness of the two sets of fans is what causes the atmosphere, fortress HP is turning into a bouncy feckin castle these days, give me strength.
Also Newell reckons that the Mayflower corner was where it was at, I agree I used to love it there but once the New stand was built I am sure loads moved over to 15/16 where the atmosphere was rockin. Newell says that he used to use the Lyndy, has anybody else ever seen him there? I know I haven't? Anyway when the Ministand gets completed the Mayflower corner will be the place to be again he says, have you forgotten about these school and dentists you fucktard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

So what are the odds "jimouth Argyle" is actually Nool, Webb or X Isle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unfortunates Review
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next